Hallow Hound

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

I am saddened to see that Hallow Hounds aren't more popular. They are amazing companions, I got mine a few weeks ago and he is so kind and grounding. I also noticed they are not on the encyclopedia and I'm not sure what is the process for adding a spirit race there since I'm still fairly new here.

I strongly recommend Hallow Hounds for anyone that is looking for a mystical and lovely companion. They bring so much energy to the home and they are protectors as well.
Here's the listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... hound.html

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Gray Mongrel wrote: โ†‘Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:37 pm I am saddened to see that Hallow Hounds aren't more popular. They are amazing companions, I got mine a few weeks ago and he is so kind and grounding. I also noticed they are not on the encyclopedia and I'm not sure what is the process for adding a spirit race there since I'm still fairly new here.

I strongly recommend Hallow Hounds for anyone that is looking for a mystical and lovely companion. They bring so much energy to the home and they are protectors as well.
Here's the listing: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... hound.html
They do look interesting companions. Thanks for bumping them!

There are quite a few other Shop listings that aren't in the Encyclopedia. I think those are the more recent ones (by recent that could mean from a few years ago, as I think the Encyclopedia is much less recent than that.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I have a Hallow Hound & I absolutely love himโฃ "E" & I are very close as I am with all of my spirit family.

<3

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 386

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hallow Hounds only started being offered by CH in the last year, which is why there are fewer resources and accounts of them compared to the much more historied beings here. My own has a mature, but calming presence. When I call on him, I can feel "loose" energies dissipate and only things that are in my control remain. A good grounding companion, indeed.

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

I thought I'd browsed all the DA spirits offered at CH but people keep directing me to ones I haven't seen! I love their description and y'all's experiences, they sounds incredible!

Return to โ€œCreatures A-Jโ€