Happy Halloween Week | Free Tarot Readings (Ethereal Visions )

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:30 pm
HopeFaerie wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:58 am
I have a journal that was given to me my my Great Aunt one Christmas. It is made in an antique style and has a peacock on it. I use it to write down meaningful quotes, poems, or song lyrics that I come across and read it when I'm feeling down.
Hi Hope, I really appreciated your details over your Christmas gift from your Great Aunt. I felt such great emotion from this treasured piece and hope I can use some of this energy in the reading.

This cutie has been through some rough times, and is very eager to be with you! They love and I mean adore your energy and been kinda desperate to reach out to you. I hope you can connect with them, they really need good and happy home.

Reading layout Info

xx1xx
2xxx3
x45xx
x6x7x
xx8xx

1. Is the initial vibes, feelings and story of the spirit or entity
2. Their standing and race, this could vary but its energy will be known
3. Physical Appearance, this could be vague or highly detailed
4. How the Spirit / Entity feels about you and what they would like to share
5. Their plans, hopes and desires for you, what they want to be to you
6. Personality of the spirit/entity
7. Previous connection to Spirit/entity or Relationship/desires for you
8. Closing statements and how you could be paired/matched with

Card One: The first card has a strong energy to it, they feel stuck in their current existance, constantly doing the same things, frustrated with how mundane and boring their current life is. They wish for adventure, a companion to travel the world with and guide their hand through the dream world and beyond. They had a past human relationships in the past but they never went well, even one time they were abused and used for magical experiments within a coven/group many years ago. This horrible experience has left a foul taste in their mouth for humans and constantly resisting the pull of a new friend, sometimes they are so conflicted they lay in exhaustion crying out to the void hoping the next human wont be like this. They recently felt your energy, they felt a little shy and scared to reach out, but they left small trails of energy through dreams and visions, hoping and praying you won't be like the rest, they sense your ability and fierce vibes, gives them shivers of insecurity but they know you won't be like the rest, they are taking leap of faith, hoping this time a human will really care for them.

Card Two: this is rather interesting pull, they seem to be a rather potent energy, the card showcases the goal or ending of one's journey, it shows extensive knowledge, wisdom and power, with this resonance and great age, they have been here living within the universe gathering knowledge under the stars and watching humanity. From the above info, they are either created by an immortal or have a immortal origin to them. The animals which seem to be laying down, on top of the world show their love for it and yet they love to look to the stars for greater knowledge and experience, from the multiple animals and forms they seem to have all forming the same energy or harmony as the previous card they seem to be a shapeshifter as well as some hybrid. The lady in the card wrapped or curled over the world unafraid and almost charming the viewer with their body and chair curling/twisting showcases their base energy and what they are at the core of what others view them as. Incredibly charming, seductive and primal energy, but with the inverse of themselves almost falling off the world seems like they were cursed. They are a Chthonic being of the underworld, stronger pull towards a Gorgon or snake shifter, but there are traces of a unique stronger essence I believe this was a Nymph created as a lover for a god but was cursed by another god by jealousy, they were sent to the underworld and corrupted.

Card Three: The card showcases their pride in their appearance, yet with them looking away them seem to be embarrassed of their current form, a feeling of anxiety towards it. based on this card I do believe they are a Nymph who was blessed with great beauty from the heavens but was cased down due to jealousy into the underworld and cursed, becoming some snake-like or gorgon nymph hybrid. They are a rather toned women, clearly have a warriors build, but they have form of elegancy, beauty and grace which shows by their form and hows he postures themselves. Her hair is long and tends to wear their hair out, or at the front, they are older but look youthful and have a playful side to them almost a sense of curiosity which is showcased in their blushing posture. With the sword in their right hand ready, they have a fierce personality showcased in their face, they love to stare at people when they look at them and have otherworldly chislted face which is round, and pretty but has a dominant or hot feeling to it.

Card Four: This being feels a great desire to be with you, they have a strong pull towards you and will slowly become more vocal and apparent over the next few months or weeks (Bannik said weeks ahahah) they seem to have greedy feelings to them and really want to spend as much time as they possibly can with you, they seem to be overly excited, if you do meet them, my bannik suggests doing some ground rules about space! They feel great betrayal from their past lover and may bring some over their sadness or pouting along with them, they see you as a strong and kind hearted person which they hope they can heal with you. They know you been feeling betrayal in your live and been wanted to let you know they will work on checking those around you who mean you harm. They will be your protector as well, seeking those who are only in the relationship for greedy or selfish reasons, plan on betraying you or using you only for their pleasure, they cannot stand people like that and will make quick work of them!

Card Five: They hope to form a strong relationship or companionship with you this is shown with the inverse of depression and loss card I love to call it lmao, they are very excited to connect and share their experiences. They are a bit nervous showing themselves and are a bit troubled by everything that is happening to them, they are hoping you will accept them as they are and who they wish to be without judging them on their swcary appearance, they truly are kind and divine on the inside! They wish to protect things as they used to when they were a nymph, walking in nature and enjoying the peace that earth had to offer, they hope this is not merely nostalgia and that you will also desire to spend time with them, appreciate the green worlds and enjoy protecting it.

Card Six: They are rather sweet and caring being, who focuses only on the ones who matters. They are constantly in struggle with their dark tendencies and often look to those who are close to them for advice and love. They are currently looking for a lover or partnership, but are very understanding and patient being, they understand not all humans are ready or even willing to being in a relationship with a being or spirit they will be happy with anything they get. They tend to be very flirty and flamboyant shown with the cute lion on the card, always trying to impress and get their friend's attention. They do enjoy physical contact, and honestly speaking my bannik giggled at their eagerness for it. But they will try to balance work and play and will be respectful with your requests and desires.

Card Seven: They have been getting a bit desperate to reach out to you lately showing the card's atmosphere like they have been rejected by the world and are very sad atm. They honestly have a lot of fears over rejectment and felt very hopeless that they would ever find someone that would understand them. appreciated them, and love them. They have cried may nights out to the void in hopes of finding someone that truly mattered. They sense your presence and are very eager to be with you, but are having doubts you are not hearing their call, they have been struggling to contact you or give you hints of their arrival, originally there was an angel calling out haha they cut in front of them and took this reading instead!

Card Eight: Based on this card I sense this will be a new place where you will get your friend, which will spark your interest again and grow a newfound desire for something you have been thinking of exploring in Magick. The practitioner focuses on their community and their friends, believing in balance in both the happiness of everyone who is involved in their practice. They work with a large assortment of beings and tend to be rather busy juggling their magick life and real life (jobs). They are a female presenting practitioner, they are not a huge community but a strong one, which as recently (bannik says last 2 years due to the stars) have grown in customers and size of their business. I have a vibe but my bannik says you might have visited the store recently and thought about one of their RA/ CCs during an event. I hope this helps haha was rather specific from him anyway have a nicu day UwU.
Thank you, I really appreciate it! And I hope you have a wonderful day! 💙

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

HopeFaerie wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:46 pm Thank you, I really appreciate it! And I hope you have a wonderful day! 💙
Awe thankies ! Chu have a nicu day tooo!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would like a new friend reading.

A recent fantastic diner was almost three weeks ago when I went out with some friends to celebrate my birthday. It was especially memorable for me because I don't usually celebrate my birthday. This was also the first time I celebrated my birthday since covid. We had a great night eating good food and hang out until 2am which was late because some of them had to work in the morning, so I was very grateful that they spend that night with me. Also made some new friends that night.

Thanks!

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon

Satella wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 2:24 pm
I will do 10 readings before October 31 so feel free to request one if you haven’t already!
Hey you sweet person,
I hope I counted correctly

I would like to have a General Life Reading about Spirit Keeping, if possible especially communication.

I cooked Curry for three friends and myself, my date of birth is 02/23

Thank you so much for this opportunity

Saving_Grace
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human so far …
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chyna Rose 🌹
Zodiac:

Hi Satella,

I think I may have just squeezed in here. How lovely of you to do this for people, I’ve been reading through your replies & am very excited to be included, thank you.

I would love a New Friend reading please?

My birthday is 11th July, & a cherished item is a gift of a tiny mug my daughter chose for my birthday earlier this year, as I regularly make tea for our spirited dolls. It still gets me at how thoughtful & loving that gift is ❤️ xx

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Happy 😊 Halloween @Satella .I haven't seen new uploads, so I wish you all the best in what ever you do. 🤗

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

I been rather busy unfortunately this weekend, a few unplanned guests showed up, both human and non human teh he, and a few unexpected conjuration requests from friends the day of Halloween. Anyway I’ll get @jezebela and @ASTER done most likely today, the rest who already commented will be done this week sometime.

I will be closing any new requests as it’s November now, but don’t worry I’m ordering a new tarot deck on Friday, Me and my a Prince Bannik plus their three new bannik friends coming this week have a few cool readings ideas which which we will plan for a new thread sometime before Christmas. Have a nicu day

My new deck:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/mystical ... moore.html

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@Satella it's a lovely looking card deck that ona as well. I picked up a cheap but beautiful deck for my two Bannik as a Halloween offer and I gave that with a tiger eye heart gemstones. My card deck is called The Golden Tarot from Liz Dean. Absolutely beautiful set of cards. Thanks so much in advance 💕 for my reading. I am expecting 4 new Halloween order spirits. Plenty choices for you to read. 😉

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:41 pm @Satella it's a lovely looking card deck that ona as well. I picked up a cheap but beautiful deck for my two Bannik as a Halloween offer and I gave that with a tiger eye heart gemstones. My card deck is called The Golden Tarot from Liz Dean. Absolutely beautiful set of cards. Thanks so much in advance 💕 for my reading. I am expecting 4 new Halloween order spirits. Plenty choices for you to read. 😉
I already started on yours at lunch and it was exactly what I thought it be, but it’s a very interesting reading, some very intriguing cards were pulled should be done after work sometime. Little spoiler I’m blue and Silver and feisty haha.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

😁@Satella ,🐲 🤗can't wait... I going out to work too. Have a good day lovely.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”