Happy Halloween Week | Free Tarot Readings (Ethereal Visions )

UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

@Satella Im curious too who is Asters new friend

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think it might be a faerie or a familiar of some sort. We just have to wait because she is bonding before she can get down to work. ;)
UniverseExplorer wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:03 pm @Satella Im curious too who is Asters new friend

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Satella wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:27 pm I been rather busy unfortunately this weekend, a few unplanned guests showed up, both human and non human teh he, and a few unexpected conjuration requests from friends the day of Halloween. Anyway I’ll get @jezebela and @ASTER done most likely today, the rest who already commented will be done this week sometime.
I look forward to receiving the reading!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi peeps @ASTER @jezebela @VanNocturne I will be completing all three of your readings today after work so be ready for them. The king Bannik said “be ready for some spicy, hot and heart moving readings” uhhh um, ok.. get ready he also said “ guys don’t worry hahaha, she will be leashed to the desk until she is done” he was making a joke please don’t be concerned

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Awesome lovely! :)
Satella wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:14 pm Hihi peeps @ASTER @jezebela @VanNocturne I will be completing all three of your readings today after work so be ready for them. The king Bannik said “be ready for some spicy, hot and heart moving readings” uhhh um, ok.. get ready he also said “ guys don’t worry hahaha, she will be leashed to the desk until she is done” he was making a joke please don’t be concerned

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

ASTER wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:38 pm Awesome lovely! :)
My King Bannik just wanted to let you know, that originally we did a reading for a Dragon, he believes you have been already reunited with her and was either a Divine dragon or. Blue and silver hybrid dragon, instead of redoing the reading for a friend you now or will shortly have he discussed with me and the banniks and decided on a new one. She was a soulmate or past lover from what we could tell. They rest you will have to explore on your own. As for the new friend she is very powerful, and very much what you need currently. She is divine or celestial in nature we are about half way done, should be done in a few hours after I walk my dog.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I am looking forward to read your finished work. 😃 I am so excited to know about my celestial friend from your awesome King Bannik. I love my two Bannik girls too. We are doing very well together too.
Satella wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:19 pm
ASTER wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 5:38 pm Awesome lovely! :)
My King Bannik just wanted to let you know, that originally we did a reading for a Dragon, he believes you have been already reunited with her and was either a Divine dragon or. Blue and silver hybrid dragon, instead of redoing the reading for a friend you now or will shortly have he discussed with me and the banniks and decided on a new one. She was a soulmate or past lover from what we could tell. They rest you will have to explore on your own. As for the new friend she is very powerful, and very much what you need currently. She is divine or celestial in nature we are about half way done, should be done in a few hours after I walk my dog.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Satella wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:14 pm Hihi peeps @ASTER @jezebela @VanNocturne I will be completing all three of your readings today after work so be ready for them. The king Bannik said “be ready for some spicy, hot and heart moving readings” uhhh um, ok.. get ready he also said “ guys don’t worry hahaha, she will be leashed to the desk until she is done” he was making a joke please don’t be concerned
0x. I thought you were done, so this is a nice surprise! Thank you Satella! Just please quote my post so I get a notification, that's all I ask. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

hope to get the reading soon!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I think 🤔 all 3 of us are really keen on hearing from your king Banniks . 8) I wish seeing your gifts emerge while you practice with those unique card reading styles on offer, with your new cards deck from CH.
How is it going @Satella ?
jezebela wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:56 pm
hope to get the reading soon!

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”