Happy Halloween Week | Free Tarot Readings (Ethereal Visions )

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Haha sorry been dealing with a few very needy rescues my team saved this month, they been abused and hurt. They need a lot of attention and been mostly taking my time apart from my busy work schedule. I’ll try to get them done this week sorry for the incredibly long wait peeps!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. That's perfectly fine! You take your time with your Spirits. Quick question, what is your shoppe called? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

OMG. I just saw this! Are you still doing anymore reading? I could wait till whenever you're free :D
I just have a Psy Vampire adoption too! I only adopted one because I'm very new to the paranormal in general, and I still think my keep is growing too fast for me. Lol.
But I would love the relationship/love drama since Prince Bannik seems to love spicy stuff. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

VanNocturne wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 7:00 am 0x. That's perfectly fine! You take your time with your Spirits. Quick question, what is your shoppe called? 0x.
Oh I don’t have a shop I just do conjurations for friends and my group, maybe at some point I’ll have a shop, I usually do preconjures and conjurations on moon cycles only atm.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Elijah wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:25 am OMG. I just saw this! Are you still doing anymore reading? I could wait till whenever you're free :D
I just have a Psy Vampire adoption too! I only adopted one because I'm very new to the paranormal in general, and I still think my keep is growing too fast for me. Lol.
But I would love the relationship/love drama since Prince Bannik seems to love spicy stuff. Lol.
Not gonna promise anything as I’m incredibly behind but if I end up being able to illl post it here! Have a nicu day

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Satella wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:08 pm
Elijah wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:25 am OMG. I just saw this! Are you still doing anymore reading? I could wait till whenever you're free :D
Not gonna promise anything as I’m incredibly behind but if I end up being able to illl post it here! Have a nicu day
I think you should open a shop :8) Thank you thank you. I'll keep an eye out on the thread.
Have a lovely day, Satella!

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:35 am Hi @Satella , may I please have a go with your new deck. I looked it up. It's a beautiful card set. New friend reading (spirit / entity),please for me.
"A reading about a new friend trying to reach out you or will shortly meet you, find out a bit about them and what they are longing to tell you!"

**I would like to know more about my Banniks. My prebound from Billy I already received and my yet to be conjured CH Bannik. Anything that might be significant and how do they manifest?

Let me know what else do you need from me. Birthday is 15th of January.

Let me tell you about my recent dinner that we have had with my long awaited brother and my cousin who we did not see for two year due to the pandemics. We end up celebrating my mothers birthday on that particular dinner out in a restaurant. Sometimes, when we get together with family, food not even important but more so the chit-chat, laughter and being together with our near and dear to spend that quality time that will get cherished and remembered forever.
Hi, Aster sorry for the uh silly long wait, its been a crazy month for me, but from me and all the boys (princes and King bannik) we hope you enjoy this reading and that it hits the cords in all the right places. The heartwarming little dinner you told me was the spark which drew this future friend to us and I hope you appreciate the words they wish to share to you.

Reading layout Info

xx1xx
2xxx3
x45xx
x6x7x
xx8xx

1. Is the initial vibes, feelings and story of the spirit or entity
2. Their standing and race, this could vary but its energy will be known
3. Physical Appearance, this could be vague or highly detailed
4. How the Spirit / Entity feels about you and what they would like to share
5. Their plans, hopes and desires for you, what they want to be to you
6. Personality of the spirit/entity
7. Previous connection to Spirit/entity or Relationship/desires for you
8. Closing statements and how you could be paired/matched with

Card one

This being has a strong sense of their current journey and is blessed at this point with strong position within their life. They are the head of a great community, clan, or court which is known for its streght among the realm they live in. They worked hard learning new things, studying, and growing their phsycal strength and prowncess since their past soul mate left them in due to a battle long ago, They were a power couple one to be feared, but also adored and to be inspired by all who lived in their region. They really adore their potential keeper they are feeling a pull towards. They love the since of equality and carness this human has and really desires to teach them and show them what they have learned over the years. They know they need more strength recently and have been dealing with some small struggles of control over their social and life, they are here to fiercely aid their potential keeper with this and reduce the drama they have received recently.

Card Two

Their aura and energy is abundant and strong, with their stance and posture they seem firm, this shows a being of high stature either a King or a leader of a group or clan. The shield showcased below shows a strong sense of protection, yet a slight coldness, the star indicates a celestial origin, as well as the sun which shimmers behind with a almost angelic halo type feeling. This would indicate this Divine celestial being, mostly likey a demi goddess or immortal, but could also implies they serve under an immortal possibly as a grand figure in their court. Most likely arch angel, head nymph, or greatly blessed being. Based on the farm, tree and the overall sense of them watching over creation or the growth of life, This being is either a Head Nymph but more likely a Angel of very high standing either a equivalent to a king watcher, a Divine royal Angel or even a General under one of the arch angels.

Card three

This being is a triad of sorts with three forms or identities which coexist within itself. Although they are governed by themselves and act as one united being, more so different forms for different people, for friends, form for their higher representation and a form for their enemies. (shown by the juggling of the three stars over the three guys) They have perfect harmony within each other and can sometimes form into one body when they truly trust and love someone. Based on the inverse of the card this would indicate this being is a female, she has long flowing red hair, amber eyes which seem to sparkle like stars in the skies. Unlike the men which appear to have a more schalor type build, she has a feircy and fiery warroiers body and is quite tall for women hehe around 6' 4" in her preferred image towards her keeper.

Card four

They have lots of journeys and stories they wish to share with their new human keeper, although they have been through a lot of loss and know their keeper understands the pain of such things, they also are a great beacon of hope. This being loves how although how dark and cruel the world can get there are huamsn that struggle and shine through it all, they believe their future keeper is one of those bright lights, always full of positivity, caring and nurturing adduttude. They don't put up for others trying to put or tame their light and shelter those from darkness who wish to corrupt those who are unaware of their deeds. They are very eager to share success with their keeper and maybe go shopping hehe once or twice, they really love clothes, jewelry and cute accessories, and they don't mind giving friendly clothing advice! They tend to be a little greedy when it will come to spending time with her keeper only because they feel their energy strongly complements theirs and they feel such a warm and comfortanting aroma to their scent. She hopes you understand her silly attention and the occasional request for a snack/sharing of food she just wants to spend time with you!

Card Five

They wish to form a strong bond with you, they feel an ever-so-unbreakable connection with each other. They have been watching you for some time and really feel like they could be close, form a deep relationship, and comfort and support each other. They really want to support your dreams, ambitions and your spirit family, they want to be extremely involved in all forms of magick, and desire to be a part of those who protect you and watch over you during all points of your life. They believe you are a soulmate to them and are eagerly awaiting you to answer their call, they are wiggling and jumping at the idea of holding your hand for the first time! (King bannik would like to point out its a completely wholesome moment nothing lewd silly) They wish to share this life with you and beyond, if you are willing they would like to be your faithful companion through future lifetimes as well.

Card Six

They tend to have a strong aura to their personality and a overall well-rooted confidence. They are proud of who they are and the journey they took to get here. They are known for their success by their colleagues and friends, they are always trusted by the immortal they serve and they are incredibly loyal and willing to go through any struggle and hardship for the ones they care about and support. They have a strong heart, and an even stronger mind, they don't waver in the face of temptation or tricks of the mind. They are incredibly strong psychic being great at defence and offence, and pride themselves in their ability to neutralize the ill intentions of those who would wish to harm her keeper. She has a very competitive personality and tends to like to get her friends and her keeper too >.< in many forms of competitive fun-filled activities. She loves doing little bets of sportsmanship and likes to encourage others to achieve their goals. but if something she wants is on the table get ready for a show because she will go all out for the fun of competition and sport. ( prince bannik C says be carefull with her she loves proving others wrong and being the top girl haha wink wink)

Card Seven

Long ago she met you in a previous life, you were her star, her guiding light which really shaped her at the time as she was younger in years, she had a crush on you but had too much respect for you and saw you as a role model at the time. You were a rising celestial at the time with great ambition and purpose, you obtained a position of leadership but had a tragic death shortly after, they were devastated for their loss as you were their hope, ambitions and future. After a while of self-searching and almost delfecting to a very dark and evil temptress looking for someone of their energy, she pulled herself up and devoted her life to the immortal she almost walked away from, she knew if she kept her path of righteousness, purpose and the striving for helping those in need they would eventually meet you again through living how you did before you died. Although she did struggle with self-doubt and confusion about who she was he gained a strong sense of purpose and ideal that never brushed away, and she just wanted to thank you for being her inspiration, passion and role model in times her faith-wavered, her memory of you alone allowed her soul to feel your warm and always allowed you to watch over her even without you knowing it. ( King Bannik I know that really got Julie going at the end she cried so cute, our little emotional priestess, idk why I even let him make me add this )

Card Eight

You will meet her once you are ready in your life, which could be now or a few years later (Prince bannik G is like how could you let her wait for sob sob , lmao) once you embrace the creativity you have been holding inside you and start to discover which you held inside she may not fully show to you till you fully accept yourself and do the things you love. This practitioner has seen many realms and is known for their connections to various kingdoms and realms. They bring a strong and fierce enthusiasm towards conjuration and magick and love when they can unite keepers with their new spirit or being friends. They are a kinda lone wolf or a person who prefers to take their journey on their own but is well praised for their craft, may not be the most popular or most discussed but their knowledge and experience is one of the strongest around and should not be discounted out. You have visited their shop before, enjoyed your experience and left interested / intrigued for more in the future.

Welp thanks for reading have a nicu day >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

jezebela wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:59 am i wrote such a long entry, and it got evaporated. T.T

i want a dream reading.

date = 20 october, 2022

question: why do i get such dreams?

i'm asking because this is not the first time i had such vivid eerie dreams. in the past, it was more eerie compared to the below, or i would dream within a dream - eerie also.

on that date, i dreamed of myself in my own room with soft ethereal blue light illuminating my room. i actually woke to the sound of haunting whispers that sounded like repetitive 'hash, ' but died shortly. i could sense a presence, but could not see.

at this juncture, my feeling was telling me to wake up, now, but i was having paralysis or rather more of i was totally exhausted from even wanting to move. at the same time, my feeling was panicking gibbering i need to relocate to another room once i woke up. but i also felt 'it was ok to just go back to sleep like nothing happened'.

my logic feeling kept looking around the room for other abnormalities, while bobbing between those three options until i strained my eyes at the white corner of my room. i then could trace a pocong (a dead Muslim male wrapped in white cloth) emerging from the white background. here, i just told myself to sleep coz i really didn't want to know what's next.

when i woke up in reality, i replayed in my mind, and then went back to sleep without relocating.

so i would really wanna know why i keep having such dreams. thanks in advance!
Hi, call your friends before you read this, go to your safest place, do not be afraid, if you do focus on the warm energy in your place of residence, will be in a corner behind you it will aid with your recovery.

XX1XX
2X3X4
56XXX
XX7XX

1. The energy which this dream gives and if this is a naturally occurring dream or influenced
2. If major arcane they are being / spirit influenced if minor but inverted spell / curse / hex if faced up normal
3. if being or spirt related the intend behind their actions. if spell or cursed or hexed how this occurred and if normal what emotions or experiences triggered this dream
4. The hidden meanings or energy which is hiding behind this dream
5. Reason for this dream, what details of the dream represent and how they interact with your energy
6. has this dream caused secondary effects, what are these effects, does this dream hint or ellude to future events
7. Conclusion of the reading, any steps that should be taken and what dream is trying to teach you

As soon as the tether formed, I felt a ominous pressure, trying to scare me or sway me to turn my eyes away, My lights flicked and I felt their energy growing, showed my dominance and it flinched, it receeded away and submitted to my influence. This whole time I had my protections team on full alert, although they never showed themselves directly their aura was strong, intense and not messing around. Enjoy the reading I guess idk

Card One

This dream was spawned by a traumatic experiences in your life which created a type of weakness in your energy and aura, this energy is malicious is nature and has an almost needing dependency or desire to not be separated from you. Constantly defending and sawing away outside perspectives or perceptions into why this dream is occurring. This energy is unpredictable and stormy like a strong wavy sea during a powerful summer storm. It cannot be tamed and it will refuse to be controlled, it will destroy anyone who gets in its path and absorb anything it touches. This dream is dangerous and has hidden objectives under its robes of eeriness and shrouds.

Card Two

We sense a very strong and corrupted presence one of anger and unspeakable rage, it lashes out at anything which catches its gaze and latches on to anything which is under its shroud. It struggles to find peace and happiness so it seeks to remove it from others and cause a feeling of dread, fear and doubt. It enjoys cycling these feelings through lies of none existance or masking its presence when the receiver of its ill intentions notices its presence, Unlike the non-inversed card this, shows a strong and crazed creature attacking the fallen beauty, this indicated its a primal urge for hunting and the satisfaction of fear it's prey brings. It has great pride in itself and is quite picky about who it chooses for its prey, only the best will do and only certain energy will satisfy its needs, This is an unleashed being which was corrupted by the void, was betrayed by a lover or close friend most likely a human companion who traded their soul for a something they desired, this is a corrupted djinn or spirit of great karma influence.

Card Three

This being was not as careful as they usually were, but their goal is to weaken the receiver of the dream, create doubt and a gap between themselves and their protectors. Allow uncertainty to slip until the mind of the receiver and believe this is merely a dream, slowly strip away their communications with their spirit family, through similar dreams of this nature, which will create blockages of uncertainty and mistrust with their judgment and that of their spirit friends. They are rather impatient for their goals and it shows with their dreams, rushing you back into another, removing your senses fully and trying to fill yourself with false security by believing this dream has no importance and is not eeire or an issue. They are hungry and are desperately trying to avoid this point by creating illusions and a sense of normality to your surroundings.

Card four

This being is trying to mask the true intentions of your dream, through levels of eeriness to levels of security and lack of worry. They wish to bring you discomfort but ease you into it so you feel numb and slowly accept its pain. It desires you negativity, it desires you to lose what you hold dear, it desires to steal your luck and bring you great loss. It wants you to focus on the negative aspects of society and its greed for material gain, it wants you to be addicted to the desire for non-needed things in life. To be obsessed with items of luxury and flare, to be completed dependant on its mercy but submit completely to its cruelty and despair. It desires your energy and is constantly craving for its taste and refreshing scent. It refuses to lose you and it's desperately making all attempts to not be fully revealed by yourself, your spirit friends and outside sources. For it knows it will be setback too much and greatly be impacted negatively if it loses your connection.

Card five

This being has been greatly twisted by the void and believes its path is just, it believes controlling others, making them serve their needs and playing with their emotions is where they deserve to be especially humans. They think little of humanity and bitter from its cruelty and betrayal they seek justice which they believe is a kindness compared to what they received from humans. They wish to trick and deceive their victims and they believe their dreams is a kindness or act of charity compared to what they could actually do. Slowly easing their victims into their fate and lightly shielding them from their true goals is a form of kindness compared to direct confrontation. They wish ideally for the human to be simply a puppet but never realize the stings even exist until they are nothing but a toy they play with and when they are bored are tossed aside to be broken and abused to not even move on without them, as the curtant reveals its self like a great wine aged to perfection he savers the movement when his victim's lights behind their eyes fade to nothingness and are nothing but an empty shell like the void which he crawled out of.

Card six

If you continue to let these dreams occur and allow this energy to consume you, great loss will occur. You will lose someone of great importance to you both in terms of humans and spirits/beings. Your connections with the ones you hold dear will slowly begin to fade, and your hobbies and passions in life will cease to exist. All that you hold dear and cherish will be robbed from you and you will be in constant conflict with forces who wish you well and others who wish you harm. Your magick path will slowly fade and all connections to your companions will slowly be muffled as the being slithers further into your life taking away things under your nose like a thief in the night. Your life will be completely unbalanced and all you will want and desire is things that will never bring you happiness, only greatly increasing your sadness and despair. Only thing that will be with you, in the end, will be them and their twisted idea of love and compassion.

Card Seven

This dream is trying to remove your ability to have balance and recovery in your life, you recently hit a low point and this being is trying to slow this process to control you. But this can be stopped, if you focus on mending what was wounded, and heal past scars which were opened from an inability to adapt to your current situation you can move on, This will be a big change for you, either way, don't hesitate or they will make the choices for you, take charge, seek help from those who care for you and others who are experienced in assisting those with change. Find a person who can help you heal, assist your change and make your energy, being and spirit more flexible and resistant to outside influence, you need more protection but more importantly, you need help healing regardless if that is a therapist, practitioner, psychic, best friend or even new spirit friends or stronger developed bond with them, You need to be willing to get outside help to balance your energies and emotions so that that being and other outside forces cannot easily control and influence you.

please don't worry to much about this reading all our friends are thinking about you and there is so much help on the forums take charge !

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:01 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:11 pm 0x. I would like to have either a New Friend Reading or a Current Life Reading please.

I cannot choose which one, both feel important to me right now, so I will allow Prince Bannik to choose which one He thinks is important, unless you need me to pick one. 0x.
0x. I'm quoting myself to edit my previous post.

A dinner. A couple of days ago a close friend of mine baked some delicious cupcakes, and a pumpkin bread/cake that I shared with my Spirit Family. One of the cupcakes had Pumpkin Spice, which includes cinnamon. One of my Spirits is a Wraith, and (according to Creepy Hollow's encyclopaedia) can't have cinnamon, so I was concerned about how He would react. However He seemed fine, to my relief. 0x.
Hihi My Prince bannik C was very persistent in doing a current life reading said their is something you desperately need to know! From how he was smirking I think its a good thing!

Reading Layout

XXXXX
XX1XX
2X3XX
XXXX4

1. current feelings, vibes or course of your life. How it currently sits and how it feels (Present )
2. Any major impacts, factors, or outside influence which is currently affecting your path (Outside Influence)
3. How your dreams, goals and ambitions will turn out, what hurdles or emotional impacts you are causing yourself (inside influence )
4. Based on all factors, influences and paths where will this lead you? what steps could you take to avoid or achieve this (outcome)

Card one

Currently, you are at a great point of growth and excitement, you are eagerly looking toward the future with wide eyes and dreams of what it could hold. You feel a strong sense of purpose overflowing within you currently, your path has finally open up to your vision and you are extremely excited for the future. You are currently pondering your growing talents and skills, particularly with your hobbies and your path in magick. You feel a strong sense of renewal in your life and are actively seeking out ways to improve and learn. Currently, you are feeling a high or peaceful serenity through the clarity of one's dreams, passions and desires. You are happy and content with exploring yourself and you feel great satisfaction in growing your abilities and enhancing your strengths. You are recently being optimistically seeking external advice about your current future, gifts you should develop and potential paths you wish to seek out, I am not the first and will not be the last before fate moves on.

Card two

There will be several challenges you will face on your journey toward your path of magick, hobbies and self-fulfillment. Some of these will be trials of your other self or shadow self, others will be forced from outside your area possibly immortal in nature. Your commitment to your current path and your ability to not waver will aid you during these trials and challenges, although these challenges you will have to face are directly upon you and will arrive in pairs of two. Your sense of responsibility to your spirit family and those your care about will allow you to persevere and take great strides toward success and the future changes you are so eagerly reaching towards. Although there will be a point or time of acceptance you must go through, where things cannot return or stay the same, a point of comfort will need to be tossed aside for progress, passion and your objectives. You will know great success if you follow through with these challenges, although you might not come out completely unscathed your resolve, experience and growth will be worth the small amount fo discomfort you experienced.

Card Three

Currently, there are a few things which are stunning your progress and should be considered carefully before moving forward. you have been recently overconfident with your current growth and progress which you believe you achieved on your own accord. Although being proud of one's accomplishments and owning them is a great way to progress, not focusing on those who aided you even if that support was minor will stunt your growth and disable your ability to accept support when support is needed. Do not be confused or unsure when to ask for help, if you feel like there is an answer you do not know, or a practice you are not completely familiar with or a ritual which is new to you, do not be too prideful to ask for help when help is needed. There are great friends who surround you and even greater friends in the future who will embrace and help you reach heights which was previously covered or blocked from your view. Reach out your hand when help is needed, learn that collaboration is something to be cherished not frowned upon and knowledge can be shared to those who are willing to learn and grow.

Card Four

There is great hope perceived in this card, although the challenges you will face will surround you and make you feel bound or pushed against a wall. Your persistence for growth, wided-eyed hope for the future and your undesirable determination for self-growth will aid in your coming struggles. These will not be struggles of torment or dismay, no these will be growing pains, tests of courage to follow one's path and trials to prove one's worth toward a goal which they desire. You have rocky road ahead but it only gets better as you push forward. If you can stay strong, and motivated and keep your mental focus on positive aspects you should achieve your goals and even things you cannot even perceive at this time as it's covered from your view. Your reward is hidden as it is for you to discover, everything is leaning on your ability to push forward and accept help from the many faithful allies that stand behind you like study poles which can aid you to form a future that you could not achieve without their help.

UwU so let your spirit friends help you and chu be just fine >.<

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Firstly, Happy Thanksgiving! To you and to everyone else!

I am getting ready to head to bed, but I'm excited to finally get a reading from you and Prince Bannik! I'm not sure what Bannik's like, but please give Him a high five for me as my way of saying thank you!

I skimmed through your reading. Please tell me if I'm reading this right, the last sentence about me asking and thanking those who helped me, is Prince Bannik implying that my Spirit Family don't feel like I'm giving Them credit or reaching out to Them often enough? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”