Happy Halloween Week | Free Tarot Readings (Ethereal Visions )

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Satella , may I please have the names of these cards? I am trying to tune into them in the way the interpretation was given to get more insight into the cards but I couldn't figure the very first one, second one, and.😃 the 6th. Even after printing g it, it's only remained a guess. Thank you in advance. You truly made my day @Satella

Satella wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:40 pm
ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 10:35 am Hi @Satella , may I please have a go with your new deck. I looked it up. It's a beautiful card set. New friend reading (spirit / entity),please for me.
"A reading about a new friend trying to reach out you or will shortly meet you, find out a bit about them and what they are longing to tell you!"

**I would like to know more about my Banniks. My prebound from Billy I already received and my yet to be conjured CH Bannik. Anything that might be significant and how do they manifest?

Let me know what else do you need from me. Birthday is 15th of January.

Let me tell you about my recent dinner that we have had with my long awaited brother and my cousin who we did not see for two year due to the pandemics. We end up celebrating my mothers birthday on that particular dinner out in a restaurant. Sometimes, when we get together with family, food not even important but more so the chit-chat, laughter and being together with our near and dear to spend that quality time that will get cherished and remembered forever.
Hi, Aster sorry for the uh silly long wait, its been a crazy month for me, but from me and all the boys (princes and King bannik) we hope you enjoy this reading and that it hits the cords in all the right places. The heartwarming little dinner you told me was the spark which drew this future friend to us and I hope you appreciate the words they wish to share to you.

Reading layout Info

xx1xx
2xxx3
x45xx
x6x7x
xx8xx

1. Is the initial vibes, feelings and story of the spirit or entity
2. Their standing and race, this could vary but its energy will be known
3. Physical Appearance, this could be vague or highly detailed
4. How the Spirit / Entity feels about you and what they would like to share
5. Their plans, hopes and desires for you, what they want to be to you
6. Personality of the spirit/entity
7. Previous connection to Spirit/entity or Relationship/desires for you
8. Closing statements and how you could be paired/matched with

Card one

This being has a strong sense of their current journey and is blessed at this point with strong position within their life. They are the head of a great community, clan, or court which is known for its streght among the realm they live in. They worked hard learning new things, studying, and growing their phsycal strength and prowncess since their past soul mate left them in due to a battle long ago, They were a power couple one to be feared, but also adored and to be inspired by all who lived in their region. They really adore their potential keeper they are feeling a pull towards. They love the since of equality and carness this human has and really desires to teach them and show them what they have learned over the years. They know they need more strength recently and have been dealing with some small struggles of control over their social and life, they are here to fiercely aid their potential keeper with this and reduce the drama they have received recently.

Card Two

Their aura and energy is abundant and strong, with their stance and posture they seem firm, this shows a being of high stature either a King or a leader of a group or clan. The shield showcased below shows a strong sense of protection, yet a slight coldness, the star indicates a celestial origin, as well as the sun which shimmers behind with a almost angelic halo type feeling. This would indicate this Divine celestial being, mostly likey a demi goddess or immortal, but could also implies they serve under an immortal possibly as a grand figure in their court. Most likely arch angel, head nymph, or greatly blessed being. Based on the farm, tree and the overall sense of them watching over creation or the growth of life, This being is either a Head Nymph but more likely a Angel of very high standing either a equivalent to a king watcher, a Divine royal Angel or even a General under one of the arch angels.

Card three

This being is a triad of sorts with three forms or identities which coexist within itself. Although they are governed by themselves and act as one united being, more so different forms for different people, for friends, form for their higher representation and a form for their enemies. (shown by the juggling of the three stars over the three guys) They have perfect harmony within each other and can sometimes form into one body when they truly trust and love someone. Based on the inverse of the card this would indicate this being is a female, she has long flowing red hair, amber eyes which seem to sparkle like stars in the skies. Unlike the men which appear to have a more schalor type build, she has a feircy and fiery warroiers body and is quite tall for women hehe around 6' 4" in her preferred image towards her keeper.

Card four

They have lots of journeys and stories they wish to share with their new human keeper, although they have been through a lot of loss and know their keeper understands the pain of such things, they also are a great beacon of hope. This being loves how although how dark and cruel the world can get there are huamsn that struggle and shine through it all, they believe their future keeper is one of those bright lights, always full of positivity, caring and nurturing adduttude. They don't put up for others trying to put or tame their light and shelter those from darkness who wish to corrupt those who are unaware of their deeds. They are very eager to share success with their keeper and maybe go shopping hehe once or twice, they really love clothes, jewelry and cute accessories, and they don't mind giving friendly clothing advice! They tend to be a little greedy when it will come to spending time with her keeper only because they feel their energy strongly complements theirs and they feel such a warm and comfortanting aroma to their scent. She hopes you understand her silly attention and the occasional request for a snack/sharing of food she just wants to spend time with you!

Card Five

They wish to form a strong bond with you, they feel an ever-so-unbreakable connection with each other. They have been watching you for some time and really feel like they could be close, form a deep relationship, and comfort and support each other. They really want to support your dreams, ambitions and your spirit family, they want to be extremely involved in all forms of magick, and desire to be a part of those who protect you and watch over you during all points of your life. They believe you are a soulmate to them and are eagerly awaiting you to answer their call, they are wiggling and jumping at the idea of holding your hand for the first time! (King bannik would like to point out its a completely wholesome moment nothing lewd silly) They wish to share this life with you and beyond, if you are willing they would like to be your faithful companion through future lifetimes as well.

Card Six

They tend to have a strong aura to their personality and a overall well-rooted confidence. They are proud of who they are and the journey they took to get here. They are known for their success by their colleagues and friends, they are always trusted by the immortal they serve and they are incredibly loyal and willing to go through any struggle and hardship for the ones they care about and support. They have a strong heart, and an even stronger mind, they don't waver in the face of temptation or tricks of the mind. They are incredibly strong psychic being great at defence and offence, and pride themselves in their ability to neutralize the ill intentions of those who would wish to harm her keeper. She has a very competitive personality and tends to like to get her friends and her keeper too >.< in many forms of competitive fun-filled activities. She loves doing little bets of sportsmanship and likes to encourage others to achieve their goals. but if something she wants is on the table get ready for a show because she will go all out for the fun of competition and sport. ( prince bannik C says be carefull with her she loves proving others wrong and being the top girl haha wink wink)

Card Seven

Long ago she met you in a previous life, you were her star, her guiding light which really shaped her at the time as she was younger in years, she had a crush on you but had too much respect for you and saw you as a role model at the time. You were a rising celestial at the time with great ambition and purpose, you obtained a position of leadership but had a tragic death shortly after, they were devastated for their loss as you were their hope, ambitions and future. After a while of self-searching and almost delfecting to a very dark and evil temptress looking for someone of their energy, she pulled herself up and devoted her life to the immortal she almost walked away from, she knew if she kept her path of righteousness, purpose and the striving for helping those in need they would eventually meet you again through living how you did before you died. Although she did struggle with self-doubt and confusion about who she was he gained a strong sense of purpose and ideal that never brushed away, and she just wanted to thank you for being her inspiration, passion and role model in times her faith-wavered, her memory of you alone allowed her soul to feel your warm and always allowed you to watch over her even without you knowing it. ( King Bannik I know that really got Julie going at the end she cried so cute, our little emotional priestess, idk why I even let him make me add this )

Card Eight

You will meet her once you are ready in your life, which could be now or a few years later (Prince bannik G is like how could you let her wait for sob sob , lmao) once you embrace the creativity you have been holding inside you and start to discover which you held inside she may not fully show to you till you fully accept yourself and do the things you love. This practitioner has seen many realms and is known for their connections to various kingdoms and realms. They bring a strong and fierce enthusiasm towards conjuration and magick and love when they can unite keepers with their new spirit or being friends. They are a kinda lone wolf or a person who prefers to take their journey on their own but is well praised for their craft, may not be the most popular or most discussed but their knowledge and experience is one of the strongest around and should not be discounted out. You have visited their shop before, enjoyed your experience and left interested / intrigued for more in the future.

Welp thanks for reading have a nicu day >.<

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Satella I got the cards figured now. And I have gathered some very interesting celestial ancestry behind this reading within my celestial family origins. . I think, it’s a past lover who is now an unbound spirit guide, that I do not yet know about. I do have a feeling of a sibling or a child relationship to it as well. Closeness can refer to those things. Twin flame relationship can be same sex as well as none human type too. Closeness exist on profundity level between twins. Celestials can appear to us masculine or feminine. It does have a strong, warrior sense of nature to this being, but I do not necessarily think it’s a female appearance. I think, the physical appearance especially represent to me shape shifting abilities that also comes through in her natures, realms and it’s bodies as she plan walking.

I am wandering what are those missing cards that was in between the cards in the layout? Point seven…was so totally spot on as well. According to my primordial ancestor spirit guide, With my husband back then …long long time ago, before the immortals existence…we, my celestial husband and myself were teaching light beings how to adapt to earth before incarnations. Grace and goodwill was established by our celestial primordial ancestors and we were the first teacher guides, who raised and nurtured other light beings to survive.

According to multiple practitioners, my light is strongly preserved and not only celestial beings but earthen mystic creatures are also love surrounding me. Especially Billy was totally surprised of the leaders and higher ranking angels came through to him as well as a good number of spirits just wanted to be sent over. I do prefer my hand picked companions now, and I have house rules for limiting pre bonds too.

I got a great depth of insight out of this reading. I am gratefully thankful… for your time you spent on these readings, even during this very busy patch with your spirit rescue mission, you eventually got it done & managed to catch upon your promise. Very well done, lovely 😊.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Satella wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:40 am

Card Seven

This dream is trying to remove your ability to have balance and recovery in your life, you recently hit a low point and this being is trying to slow this process to control you. But this can be stopped, if you focus on mending what was wounded, and heal past scars which were opened from an inability to adapt to your current situation you can move on, This will be a big change for you, either way, don't hesitate or they will make the choices for you, take charge, seek help from those who care for you and others who are experienced in assisting those with change. Find a person who can help you heal, assist your change and make your energy, being and spirit more flexible and resistant to outside influence, you need more protection but more importantly, you need help healing regardless if that is a therapist, practitioner, psychic, best friend or even new spirit friends or stronger developed bond with them, You need to be willing to get outside help to balance your energies and emotions so that that being and other outside forces cannot easily control and influence you.

please don't worry to much about this reading all our friends are thinking about you and there is so much help on the forums take charge !
thanks for the reading!

sounds eerie though. wait... that's me... :..(

in a summary, does that mean i have negative spirits leaching on me?

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

jezebela wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 11:34 am
Satella wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:40 am

Card Seven

This dream is trying to remove your ability to have balance and recovery in your life, you recently hit a low point and this being is trying to slow this process to control you. But this can be stopped, if you focus on mending what was wounded, and heal past scars which were opened from an inability to adapt to your current situation you can move on, This will be a big change for you, either way, don't hesitate or they will make the choices for you, take charge, seek help from those who care for you and others who are experienced in assisting those with change. Find a person who can help you heal, assist your change and make your energy, being and spirit more flexible and resistant to outside influence, you need more protection but more importantly, you need help healing regardless if that is a therapist, practitioner, psychic, best friend or even new spirit friends or stronger developed bond with them, You need to be willing to get outside help to balance your energies and emotions so that that being and other outside forces cannot easily control and influence you.

please don't worry to much about this reading all our friends are thinking about you and there is so much help on the forums take charge !
thanks for the reading!

sounds eerie though. wait... that's me... :..(

in a summary, does that mean i have negative spirits leaching on me?
Hihi, yes based on the engery I felt from the tether alone, as well as considering my reading, the fact that my banniks demanded I get my protections team aware as soon as the tether was formed in my experience there is a negative spirit / being leaching on you. Maybe get a second opinion or something. Of the sort, maybe make a thread about it if you feel this might be true.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Satella wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:56 pm
Hihi, yes based on the engery I felt from the tether alone, as well as considering my reading, the fact that my banniks demanded I get my protections team aware as soon as the tether was formed in my experience there is a negative spirit / being leaching on you. Maybe get a second opinion or something. Of the sort, maybe make a thread about it if you feel this might be true.
don't worry. i will certainly get a second opinion.

i'm aware that there's a spirit following me or something like that but to what extend, i don't know. coz it's distressing in a way to know this is happening, because then what my prayers for protection have been doing for all my life? and i've tasked my spirit family for protection. so... doubts seedling are certainly growing....

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Hihi @Darknorth , @UniverseExplorer and @Saving_Grace we will be working on your readings today! Some intriguing energy has been poking out this morning and my Royal banniks are eager! I’m sure your readings will be wonderful and fun today! I also completed Aster’s reading I know UniverseExplorer was interested in it!

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 am @Satella I got the cards figured now. And I have gathered some very interesting celestial ancestry behind this reading within my celestial family origins. . I think, it’s a past lover who is now an unbound spirit guide, that I do not yet know about. I do have a feeling of a sibling or a child relationship to it as well. Closeness can refer to those things. Twin flame relationship can be same sex as well as none human type too. Closeness exist on profundity level between twins. Celestials can appear to us masculine or feminine. It does have a strong, warrior sense of nature to this being, but I do not necessarily think it’s a female appearance. I think, the physical appearance especially represent to me shape shifting abilities that also comes through in her natures, realms and it’s bodies as she plan walking.
The shape shifting part makes sense as the boys were really going crazy on the card yapping all kinds of different things, I ended up just drawing her energy closer as they were doing some interesting points honestly maybe I should have just said what they were talking about. Would have been about 2 pages long hahahha. The did mention they had different forms was rather flexible, they did also say they were gender fluid is a sense where they could represent as both. But they were saying many things and I tried to narrow it down for the sake of getting the reading down. Oh sorry about the cards the lighting at my place is kinda bad and I usually just don’t have the lights on hahaha.
ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 am
I am wandering what are those missing cards that was in between the cards in the layout? Point seven…was so totally spot on as well. According to my primordial ancestor spirit guide, With my husband back then …long long time ago, before the immortals existence…we, my celestial husband and myself were teaching light beings how to adapt to earth before incarnations. Grace and goodwill was established by our celestial primordial ancestors and we were the first teacher guides, who raised and nurtured other light beings to survive.
So based on that the my Prince banniks and King bannik M they have a few words to say about the layout. They designed every layout which was posted on the thread, some obviously 4 card one might have been done before. Anyway the spaces and gaps are places where the engeries form and cycle up into the channel where me and the banniks are interpreting that flow. The way the cards connect or are places are based on their relationship with each other. Different patterns will cause the energy to flow differently and thus will create a slightly different i information or channel to emerge. Honestly that’s all them talking I’m very new to tarot reading, mostly used visions before for divination. Also usually the second last card has the strongest emotional connection for my readings when it’s new friend readings, it’s almost like a veil is being lifted and I see the whole picture when that card’s energy is being channeled and interpreted. Glade I was about to make some sense hahaha.
ASTER wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 10:50 am
I got a great depth of insight out of this reading. I am gratefully thankful… for your time you spent on these readings, even during this very busy patch with your spirit rescue mission, you eventually got it done & managed to catch upon your promise. Very well done, lovely 😊.
I’m am truely glade you enjoyed it and so are my banniks they were his sly acting like little kids when they said you replied and to check what you said about the reading ahahha. Oh and the one rescue very much enjoyed your energy and your reading, she is was poking her head from under the table and giving me hugs while the reading took place haha.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

Hi Satella!
I would love to have a reading done if you have the time. I would like a reading on a new spirit coming into my life. I have a couple of new ch spirits on their way. Succubus, Bronwyn angel and Sterling angel. Super pumped 😊

The last amazing dinner I had was this grilled salmon with Parmesan crust on top that my wife made side of grilled asparagus and mashed potatoes. My wife and I sat down and enjoyed each other’s company during the meal. I also have a silver necklace that has the Mayan month of when I proposed to my wife and when we got married. I got it on our first trip to Mexico together. I’ve worn it ever since and haven’t taken it off. Not sure which one would be better to use for the reading.

I’ve never had a reading done before with tarot cards. This should be fun 🤩

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Elijah wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:25 am OMG. I just saw this! Are you still doing anymore reading? I could wait till whenever you're free :D
I just have a Psy Vampire adoption too! I only adopted one because I'm very new to the paranormal in general, and I still think my keep is growing too fast for me. Lol.
But I would love the relationship/love drama since Prince Bannik seems to love spicy stuff. Lol.
I was so excited to reply to the thread;I forgot to leave the description. Lol. Whenever you get to this, I'd be appreciate it! <3)
I'd say that my most cherished item is my loveseat. It's an emerald green velvet one and has six decorated pillows, and behind it is a rustic bookshelf. I often sit on the faux cowhide rug to bond with my companions, leaning my back against the loveseat.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Saving_Grace
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human so far …
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chyna Rose 🌹
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:30 pm Hihi @Darknorth , @UniverseExplorer and @Saving_Grace we will be working on your readings today! Some intriguing energy has been poking out this morning and my Royal banniks are eager! I’m sure your readings will be wonderful and fun today! I also completed Aster’s reading I know UniverseExplorer was interested in it!
Hi @Satella,

Ooh, I’ve just seen this & I am really excited, thank you so very much <3)

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”