Happy Halloween Week | Free Tarot Readings (Ethereal Visions )

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Satella wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:57 am
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:01 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:11 pm 0x. I would like to have either a New Friend Reading or a Current Life Reading please.

I cannot choose which one, both feel important to me right now, so I will allow Prince Bannik to choose which one He thinks is important, unless you need me to pick one. 0x.
0x. I'm quoting myself to edit my previous post.

A dinner. A couple of days ago a close friend of mine baked some delicious cupcakes, and a pumpkin bread/cake that I shared with my Spirit Family. One of the cupcakes had Pumpkin Spice, which includes cinnamon. One of my Spirits is a Wraith, and (according to Creepy Hollow's encyclopaedia) can't have cinnamon, so I was concerned about how He would react. However He seemed fine, to my relief. 0x.
Hihi My Prince bannik C was very persistent in doing a current life reading said their is something you desperately need to know! From how he was smirking I think its a good thing!

Reading Layout

XXXXX
XX1XX
2X3XX
XXXX4

1. current feelings, vibes or course of your life. How it currently sits and how it feels (Present )
2. Any major impacts, factors, or outside influence which is currently affecting your path (Outside Influence)
3. How your dreams, goals and ambitions will turn out, what hurdles or emotional impacts you are causing yourself (inside influence )
4. Based on all factors, influences and paths where will this lead you? what steps could you take to avoid or achieve this (outcome)

Card one

Currently, you are at a great point of growth and excitement, you are eagerly looking toward the future with wide eyes and dreams of what it could hold. You feel a strong sense of purpose overflowing within you currently, your path has finally open up to your vision and you are extremely excited for the future. You are currently pondering your growing talents and skills, particularly with your hobbies and your path in magick. You feel a strong sense of renewal in your life and are actively seeking out ways to improve and learn. Currently, you are feeling a high or peaceful serenity through the clarity of one's dreams, passions and desires. You are happy and content with exploring yourself and you feel great satisfaction in growing your abilities and enhancing your strengths. You are recently being optimistically seeking external advice about your current future, gifts you should develop and potential paths you wish to seek out, I am not the first and will not be the last before fate moves on.

Card two

There will be several challenges you will face on your journey toward your path of magick, hobbies and self-fulfillment. Some of these will be trials of your other self or shadow self, others will be forced from outside your area possibly immortal in nature. Your commitment to your current path and your ability to not waver will aid you during these trials and challenges, although these challenges you will have to face are directly upon you and will arrive in pairs of two. Your sense of responsibility to your spirit family and those your care about will allow you to persevere and take great strides toward success and the future changes you are so eagerly reaching towards. Although there will be a point or time of acceptance you must go through, where things cannot return or stay the same, a point of comfort will need to be tossed aside for progress, passion and your objectives. You will know great success if you follow through with these challenges, although you might not come out completely unscathed your resolve, experience and growth will be worth the small amount fo discomfort you experienced.

Card Three

Currently, there are a few things which are stunning your progress and should be considered carefully before moving forward. you have been recently overconfident with your current growth and progress which you believe you achieved on your own accord. Although being proud of one's accomplishments and owning them is a great way to progress, not focusing on those who aided you even if that support was minor will stunt your growth and disable your ability to accept support when support is needed. Do not be confused or unsure when to ask for help, if you feel like there is an answer you do not know, or a practice you are not completely familiar with or a ritual which is new to you, do not be too prideful to ask for help when help is needed. There are great friends who surround you and even greater friends in the future who will embrace and help you reach heights which was previously covered or blocked from your view. Reach out your hand when help is needed, learn that collaboration is something to be cherished not frowned upon and knowledge can be shared to those who are willing to learn and grow.

Card Four

There is great hope perceived in this card, although the challenges you will face will surround you and make you feel bound or pushed against a wall. Your persistence for growth, wided-eyed hope for the future and your undesirable determination for self-growth will aid in your coming struggles. These will not be struggles of torment or dismay, no these will be growing pains, tests of courage to follow one's path and trials to prove one's worth toward a goal which they desire. You have rocky road ahead but it only gets better as you push forward. If you can stay strong, and motivated and keep your mental focus on positive aspects you should achieve your goals and even things you cannot even perceive at this time as it's covered from your view. Your reward is hidden as it is for you to discover, everything is leaning on your ability to push forward and accept help from the many faithful allies that stand behind you like study poles which can aid you to form a future that you could not achieve without their help.

UwU so let your spirit friends help you and chu be just fine >.<
0x. Hej there!

It seems like you didn't see my post. No big deal, I just wanted to know if Prince Bannik was implying that my Spirit Family didn't feel appreciated, or if I was becoming lax in caring for Them. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

VanNocturne wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:08 pm
0x. Hej there!

It seems like you didn't see my post. No big deal, I just wanted to know if Prince Bannik was implying that my Spirit Family didn't feel appreciated, or if I was becoming lax in caring for Them. 0x.
Oh no that’s not what they were trying to convey, what they meant is don’t be shy or anxious to ask them for help when it’s important. Your journey involves them as much as you, all they were trying to convey is if you need help, or unsure or are trying to solve something they are always eagerly there waiting for you to ask them for advice or help. No matter how difficult life feels or how many challenges arise , they just want you to know they are here to support you and don’t forget that hehe. Your reading was quite inspirational and warming sorry it came out differently when you read it!

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

Satella wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:32 pm
VanNocturne wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:08 pm
0x. Hej there!

Oh no that’s not what they were trying to convey, what they meant is don’t be shy or anxious to ask them for help when it’s important. Your journey involves them as much as you, all they were trying to convey is if you need help, or unsure or are trying to solve something they are always eagerly there waiting for you to ask them for advice or help. No matter how difficult life feels or how many challenges arise , they just want you to know they are here to support you and don’t forget that hehe. Your reading was quite inspirational and warming sorry it came out differently when you read it!
0x. No no no, your reading with Prince Bannik did not come off negatively at all! If anything, I felt very happy reading it! Thank you very much! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

@Darknorth , @UniverseExplorer and @Saving_Grace I apologize for the delay I was undergoing a ritual and was not allowed to preform magick or channeling until after. Will complete all of your readings this week. Anyone after this point that joined after I closed this can join my new thread around yule. Will be using anime deck and include a few new readings such as seed readings, astral origin, immortal readings and a few returning favourites. The new cut off will be 7 for my new thread and it will be posted on near the end of the month.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Saving_Grace
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human so far …
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Chyna Rose 🌹
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:28 pm @Darknorth , @UniverseExplorer and @Saving_Grace I apologize for the delay I was undergoing a ritual and was not allowed to preform magick or channeling until after. Will complete all of your readings this week. Anyone after this point that joined after I closed this can join my new thread around yule. Will be using anime deck and include a few new readings such as seed readings, astral origin, immortal readings and a few returning favourites. The new cut off will be 7 for my new thread and it will be posted on near the end of the month.

Dear Satella,

Hi, this is such a kind & lovely thing for you & Prince Bannik to do, I really appreciate this, thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:28 pm @Darknorth , @UniverseExplorer and @Saving_Grace I apologize for the delay I was undergoing a ritual and was not allowed to preform magick or channeling until after. Will complete all of your readings this week. Anyone after this point that joined after I closed this can join my new thread around yule. Will be using anime deck and include a few new readings such as seed readings, astral origin, immortal readings and a few returning favourites. The new cut off will be 7 for my new thread and it will be posted on near the end of the month.
Thank you Satella 🙏

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Darknorth wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:15 pm I would like a new friend reading.

A recent fantastic diner was almost three weeks ago when I went out with some friends to celebrate my birthday. It was especially memorable for me because I don't usually celebrate my birthday. This was also the first time I celebrated my birthday since covid. We had a great night eating good food and hang out until 2am which was late because some of them had to work in the morning, so I was very grateful that they spend that night with me. Also made some new friends that night.

Thanks!
after reading your info, I got flashes of green and gold. During the middle of the reading haha i realized what it was >.< they must like green gems. Anyway, this being is really amazing and has a lot to share please enjoy this it was such a pleasure to preform the reading.

Reading layout Info

xx1xx
2xxx3
x45xx
x6x7x
xx8xx

1. Is the initial vibes, feelings and story of the spirit or entity
2. Their standing and race, could vary but their energy will be known
3. Physical Appearance, this could be vague or highly detailed
4. How the Spirit / Entity feels about you and what they would like to share
5. Their plans, hopes and desires for you, what they want to be to you
6. Personality of the spirit/entity
7. Previous connection to Spirit/entity or Relationship/desires for you
8. Closing statements and how you could be paired/matched with

Card One: This being has gone through tremendous loss and has been recently trying to recover the pieces of its clawing soul ever beating like its fast heart, hoping and praying to find a new friend, a companion who will show them the same care they had with their last lost friends. They recently saw interest in this human stumbling in the dark, their inexperience and uncertainty drew them in like a moth to the flames, their soul burned for them, and they found a human which could fill the void which fate dramatically pulled to soon from their heart. They have been closely following you the last year, watching you grow and slowly spreading your wings so ever little at a time your progress is consistent. They understand you have been trying to recover from a rough patch and had been fighting depression, don't worry they understand your suffering and although you have been fighting it and slowly reaching out towards the light they are earglyy holding their hand out ready to help you!

Card Two: They are new with ruling, through hardship and toil they understand what leading truly means, and they have a great passion for their subjects. Their past ruler was cruel, self-centered and waged war for territory countless times. constantly fighting and grasping for control whenever and wherever they desired, the realm was a terrible and dark place, and although its still a spookie environment there is a peace to it that was never there before, they feel pride in removing the oppression and instability which plagued their land in the past. They vowed to never take part in such pointless infighting and struggle for only losing the loved ones they cared so dearly for. Based on the ominous, strong and unique energy this is definitely a monarch-level being and most likely demonic or underworld in nature, would be more likely a Demon princess with hybrid blood of some sort.

Card Three: Based on the card presented this princess is a rather gorgeous being, others look in awe from below her standing and marvel in their beauty. Counties courters reach out and try to connect with her but she hides from them, she is still recovering from her lose of her love ones and its rather particular who she gets close to. She has light blue sliver kissed skin, deep pink eyes which peirce into ones soul with perception and passion, she has shoulder length hair and raven/silver coloured hair, She has a petite, yet slightly long figure and stands a bit smaller at 5'3" but she is a fierce warrior and incredibly strong, so don't let her little body fool you. She has two flared outward horns of gold with sightlines of light blue wrapped around them, a Cute but slightly long spade-shaped tail which she loves to wag when listening to classical music.

Card Four: She feels great care for you, she noticed you have been struggling in the past and currently with your journey. She eagerly wants to share her knowledge and understanding of magick with you. She found great pleasure watching you grow and struggle on your own, she loves when others find the will and strength to move forward on their own, she loves to reward people with such courage and she has plenty to give. She want to be a kind and generous guide, gently pushing you up when you fall and pulling you up when you stumble. She will always grace you with a smile and if you choose to be with her she will offer you secrets and gifts beyond your human life.

Card Five: She sees a level of self-doubt in yourself, she feels that you will not achieve your goals and that you will never really move past this stump you have been struggling in. She wants to assure you that you will and it will feel so wonderful when you do. She understands that you tend to avoid problems and hide them deep inside, your family notices this and tries to help but in your heart of hearts you are confused of your true path, she shakes her head and says " never worry about problems and don't hold them in, you have many who care for you darling, and more soon to come, share this with us, even if you cant fully hear or understand we are here to help and love you dearly" (I cried during this ahahahah)

Card Six: This Demon Princess is a very Generious being, she loves to reward those who provide her success and she is compassionate to those who lost their way and need her guidance. She believes a nurturing hand is always the best hand, and no one bites from passionate hands that feed them. She tends to love giving gifts and is a bit of a party girl, she is incredibly outgoing but at the same time loves her quiet time particularly in her courtyards in her realms or walking in grapevine-covered hills. She is a gem lover and precious metal starry-eyed girl, if does love to cover herself in them and is quite royal in both fashion and glamour, but don't let that fool you she is quite sweetheart and extremely generous.

Card Seven: Altough she personally has never known you before or experienced your warmth in past life, she sees great opportunity in your connection and desires such in time. She is quite curious about you and is eager to discover more about you and share in your wins within this life and beyond. She is not sure what she desires from you, but she is quite open to whatever type of relationship blossoms from this connection. She has great plans for your success in life and if you grow in connection with her, she will manifest your dreams, goals and needs in this life for you this much she promises. She has great knowledge and skill, and much resources too, she offers her support for you to reach such levels in magick you will gain the level of master in an area of focus you are strong in. She says if you have the patience and give her your time and care she will move mountains for you.

Card Eight: She wishes for a much better life than her past was for you, she will make sure with her guidance you will never suffer such loss and pain as she has. She hopes you can also give her tips and when she seems like she might be moody or grumpy remind her how sweet and caring she is, she would love for both of you to support each other. This person who possibly will connect you with her is rather new to spirit keeping but has great knowledge, the princess says she is far too sweet and giving to those who misuse her kindness for their self-greed, and has moments of self-mistrust. She is a wonderful being and incredibly gifted she goes on to say "There are many things that pull at her and many who have selfish agendas for her power and skill, she will show herself to you in time, not right away but when the moment is right you will see she has been here for some time helping you and guiding you, it will be a random and strange urge to return to CH one night, you will see her first post in the shop section and although you feel trust in her you are slightly hesitant but you take a leap of faith and we are then united happily together <3" um cute I guess hahah

I hope you enjoyed the reading haha sorry for it taking forever it be alot of energy and i been busy with rites/ rituals and other things haha

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

sorry for taking forever @UniverseExplorer and @Saving_Grace ill post yours on Sunday getting done my full moon readings atm.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:45 pm
Darknorth wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:15 pm I would like a new friend reading.

A recent fantastic diner was almost three weeks ago when I went out with some friends to celebrate my birthday. It was especially memorable for me because I don't usually celebrate my birthday. This was also the first time I celebrated my birthday since covid. We had a great night eating good food and hang out until 2am which was late because some of them had to work in the morning, so I was very grateful that they spend that night with me. Also made some new friends that night.

Thanks!
after reading your info, I got flashes of green and gold. During the middle of the reading haha i realized what it was >.< they must like green gems. Anyway, this being is really amazing and has a lot to share please enjoy this it was such a pleasure to preform the reading.

Reading layout Info

xx1xx
2xxx3
x45xx
x6x7x
xx8xx

1. Is the initial vibes, feelings and story of the spirit or entity
2. Their standing and race, could vary but their energy will be known
3. Physical Appearance, this could be vague or highly detailed
4. How the Spirit / Entity feels about you and what they would like to share
5. Their plans, hopes and desires for you, what they want to be to you
6. Personality of the spirit/entity
7. Previous connection to Spirit/entity or Relationship/desires for you
8. Closing statements and how you could be paired/matched with

Card One: This being has gone through tremendous loss and has been recently trying to recover the pieces of its clawing soul ever beating like its fast heart, hoping and praying to find a new friend, a companion who will show them the same care they had with their last lost friends. They recently saw interest in this human stumbling in the dark, their inexperience and uncertainty drew them in like a moth to the flames, their soul burned for them, and they found a human which could fill the void which fate dramatically pulled to soon from their heart. They have been closely following you the last year, watching you grow and slowly spreading your wings so ever little at a time your progress is consistent. They understand you have been trying to recover from a rough patch and had been fighting depression, don't worry they understand your suffering and although you have been fighting it and slowly reaching out towards the light they are earglyy holding their hand out ready to help you!

Card Two: They are new with ruling, through hardship and toil they understand what leading truly means, and they have a great passion for their subjects. Their past ruler was cruel, self-centered and waged war for territory countless times. constantly fighting and grasping for control whenever and wherever they desired, the realm was a terrible and dark place, and although its still a spookie environment there is a peace to it that was never there before, they feel pride in removing the oppression and instability which plagued their land in the past. They vowed to never take part in such pointless infighting and struggle for only losing the loved ones they cared so dearly for. Based on the ominous, strong and unique energy this is definitely a monarch-level being and most likely demonic or underworld in nature, would be more likely a Demon princess with hybrid blood of some sort.

Card Three: Based on the card presented this princess is a rather gorgeous being, others look in awe from below her standing and marvel in their beauty. Counties courters reach out and try to connect with her but she hides from them, she is still recovering from her lose of her love ones and its rather particular who she gets close to. She has light blue sliver kissed skin, deep pink eyes which peirce into ones soul with perception and passion, she has shoulder length hair and raven/silver coloured hair, She has a petite, yet slightly long figure and stands a bit smaller at 5'3" but she is a fierce warrior and incredibly strong, so don't let her little body fool you. She has two flared outward horns of gold with sightlines of light blue wrapped around them, a Cute but slightly long spade-shaped tail which she loves to wag when listening to classical music.

Card Four: She feels great care for you, she noticed you have been struggling in the past and currently with your journey. She eagerly wants to share her knowledge and understanding of magick with you. She found great pleasure watching you grow and struggle on your own, she loves when others find the will and strength to move forward on their own, she loves to reward people with such courage and she has plenty to give. She want to be a kind and generous guide, gently pushing you up when you fall and pulling you up when you stumble. She will always grace you with a smile and if you choose to be with her she will offer you secrets and gifts beyond your human life.

Card Five: She sees a level of self-doubt in yourself, she feels that you will not achieve your goals and that you will never really move past this stump you have been struggling in. She wants to assure you that you will and it will feel so wonderful when you do. She understands that you tend to avoid problems and hide them deep inside, your family notices this and tries to help but in your heart of hearts you are confused of your true path, she shakes her head and says " never worry about problems and don't hold them in, you have many who care for you darling, and more soon to come, share this with us, even if you cant fully hear or understand we are here to help and love you dearly" (I cried during this ahahahah)

Card Six: This Demon Princess is a very Generious being, she loves to reward those who provide her success and she is compassionate to those who lost their way and need her guidance. She believes a nurturing hand is always the best hand, and no one bites from passionate hands that feed them. She tends to love giving gifts and is a bit of a party girl, she is incredibly outgoing but at the same time loves her quiet time particularly in her courtyards in her realms or walking in grapevine-covered hills. She is a gem lover and precious metal starry-eyed girl, if does love to cover herself in them and is quite royal in both fashion and glamour, but don't let that fool you she is quite sweetheart and extremely generous.

Card Seven: Altough she personally has never known you before or experienced your warmth in past life, she sees great opportunity in your connection and desires such in time. She is quite curious about you and is eager to discover more about you and share in your wins within this life and beyond. She is not sure what she desires from you, but she is quite open to whatever type of relationship blossoms from this connection. She has great plans for your success in life and if you grow in connection with her, she will manifest your dreams, goals and needs in this life for you this much she promises. She has great knowledge and skill, and much resources too, she offers her support for you to reach such levels in magick you will gain the level of master in an area of focus you are strong in. She says if you have the patience and give her your time and care she will move mountains for you.

Card Eight: She wishes for a much better life than her past was for you, she will make sure with her guidance you will never suffer such loss and pain as she has. She hopes you can also give her tips and when she seems like she might be moody or grumpy remind her how sweet and caring she is, she would love for both of you to support each other. This person who possibly will connect you with her is rather new to spirit keeping but has great knowledge, the princess says she is far too sweet and giving to those who misuse her kindness for their self-greed, and has moments of self-mistrust. She is a wonderful being and incredibly gifted she goes on to say "There are many things that pull at her and many who have selfish agendas for her power and skill, she will show herself to you in time, not right away but when the moment is right you will see she has been here for some time helping you and guiding you, it will be a random and strange urge to return to CH one night, you will see her first post in the shop section and although you feel trust in her you are slightly hesitant but you take a leap of faith and we are then united happily together <3" um cute I guess hahah

I hope you enjoyed the reading haha sorry for it taking forever it be alot of energy and i been busy with rites/ rituals and other things haha

Wow, thank you so much for such a detailed reading!! She sounds like a lovely lady, can’t wait to meet her. Now you have me thinking about who this potential conjurer could be lol.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

Darknorth wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:42 am
Wow, thank you so much for such a detailed reading!! She sounds like a lovely lady, can’t wait to meet her. Now you have me thinking about who this potential conjurer could be lol.
Oh I’m sure everything will be UwU, I have a feeling you will meet soon, and I’m glad you enjoyed the reading. She already reached out to the practitioner, she doesn’t want me to say anything else, as you will discover it on your own.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”