Happy Halloween Week | Free Tarot Readings (Ethereal Visions )

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi everyone I hope chu having a nicu day so far ! I always love last week of October, full of pumpkin treats, comfy sweater weather and hot coco filled comas. I recently got a new tarot card deck from CH called Ethereal Visions. I did readings for fun to my friends on discord and they all got abit spooked by how accurate it was haha. Anyway I hope you all have a great week!

Anyway I thought I would offer some free readings to the CH forums, I’m not a long term user of tarot cards but I have experience with vision work and dream readings I do for my friends and afew curious coworkers. I am more than happy to open my arms to anyone interested. I found my Prince Bannik C has been very eager with this and has been helping me with the readings so far with my friends, he has been very insightful and full of UwU tips.

Anyway please provide either description of a cherished item or recent dinner that was fantastic, 1-2 lines. You can also tell me your name and DoB but I would wait if owners see this for a private thread, one of the first two options is more than enough form a connection.

Please pick your reading

New friend reading (spirit / entity)

A reading about a new friend trying to reach out you or will shortly meet you, find out abit about them and what they are longing to tell you!

Dream Reading

(Need date of dream or short description or question about it)

A reading explaining the meaning of this dream and interpretation of any spiritual elements occurred during this experience.

Past Spiritual Experience (Prince Bannik choose this)

(Need a date or short discription of it )

A reading of a past spiritual experience which you are still curious about , ideally something that happened in your youth and always had questions about.

Relationship / Love Drama (Prince Bannik choose this)

A reading looiking into your current relationship or a future relationship which could or will be blooming shortly, this will not be limited to humans if that possibility arises.

General Life Reading

Anything can come and it could focus on a certain struggle or issue you are currently dealing with or a hurdle in your life, if you would like to focus this just say a a topic.

Anyway I hope chu all enjoy the fun readings I’ll do 5 for now, if I get them done before Thursday I’ll open it up for more. I will provide a paragraph for each card and closing paragraph if I feel anything additional is needed. Picture of cards will be provided as well.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

marauderkaelyn
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: gregori watchers :>
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

Hi, Satella! I would love a reading from you!

I am particularly interested in the Relationship / Love Drama category. I've been going through some stuff and I thought maybe some insight into what's to come could help me detach from what once was! A cherished item... Well, I have one of those reversible plushies and they need to come with me wherever I go. They're velvet on the happy side and black on the sad side and I named them Floof! I love plushies and they're definitely my favorite. c:

Thank you in advance and have a lovely week!

♡ ~ A ~ ♡ ~ S ~ ♡ ~ P ~ ♡ ~ K ~ ♡ ~ V ~ ♡ ~ J ~ ♡ ~ R ~ ♡
HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello 😊
Could I get the new friend reading, please? Thank you!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

HopeFaerie wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:12 pm Hello 😊
Sure would just need one of these two things just reply to this message thankie

“please provide either description of a cherished item or recent dinner that was fantastic, 1-2 lines” for connection

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Hi Satella!

This sounds lovely! Hope you enjoy your cards ☺️
As for the reading, I would love a new friend reading.

Recent dinner I had was with my family. We enjoyed this course meal that had exotic food.

Thank you for offering this!

HopeFaerie
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:43 pm
HopeFaerie wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 10:12 pm Hello 😊
Sure would just need one of these two things just reply to this message thankie

“please provide either description of a cherished item or recent dinner that was fantastic, 1-2 lines” for connection
I have a journal that was given to me my my Great Aunt one Christmas. It is made in an antique style and has a peacock on it. I use it write down meaningful quotes, poems, or song lyrics that I come across and read it when I'm feeling down.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

marauderkaelyn wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:15 pm Hi, Satella! I would love a reading from you!

I am particularly interested in the Relationship / Love Drama category. I've been going through some stuff and I thought maybe some insight into what's to come could help me detach from what once was! A cherished item... Well, I have one of those reversible plushies and they need to come with me wherever I go. They're velvet on the happy side and black on the sad side and I named them Floof! I love plushies and they're definitely my favorite. c:

Thank you in advance and have a lovely week!
Awe such a cute sounding plushie I absolutely love plushes hehe so adorable! Anyway my bannik woke me up and said “come Julie, come Julie ! Someone replied with subject I picked you don’t need sleep come let’s do it already teh he.”

Anyway I hope you enjoy the reading!

Pattern

X1X
2X3
X4X

1. The main problem or situation with the relationship
2. The lover or person of interest
3. This is you and feelings you have
4. Current path if nothing changes

First card: You been constantly looking over your shoulder , you been hurt before in past relationships and the constant itch or looming energy over your shoulder is that you feel this person is abusing your trust. You tend to run away and spend time on your own instead of addressing the problem at hand, your lover/ love interest dislikes this slience from you and feels you are slowly moving away from them. The feeling of a heavy burden from every mistake or misstep they take burns them inside they eagerly look at you for help. But your constant fear is stoping this connection to grow in a healthy way.

Second card : this card shows the fears and feelings which soaked the first card. The lover or person of interest has a strong sense of pride this sense of pride, pushes them to constantly have the desire to be in control of the relationship, aggressively grabbing and crawling at any thing they can to maintain this as you slowly drift away on your own. They try to use your fears and feelings as reasons why the relationship won’t work and how you aren’t putting your effort in, they tried to suppress your feelings by making them feel not valid or baggage without providing support to you. They slither around poking your heart and grasping it with their talons, using it for their pleasure without a single thought about your feelings.

Third Card : your approach to his desperate attempts to get your attention or affection is overall feeling of distaste or impatient. You don’t want to wait for them to change and constantly complaining about their personality and approach to you yet you never share these feelings to them. If they hurt you or do some mistake regardless of it’s severity you judge them all as equal and you punish without restrains. They feel your ruthlessness and are desperately trying to get your attention, they love you but are confused by your actions and treatment, and they try to control you or force you to submit yet nothing is working for them. You feel like they don’t support you around their family and let them talk badly or disrespect you in front of them. You feel hurt inside and cry that they don’t protect you and stand up for you, you know they love you but they don’t have the resolve and self respect to properly love you.

Fourth Card: If you keep riding down this path unfortunately things don’t get much better, with their lack of respect, general disregard for your feelings and your inability to open up to them and force them to understand you will cause a strong bitterness to form. You will feel the need of their presence and start to get use to their cold behaviour. You will begin to become submissive towards his behaviour allowing them to slowly slip into your life and control more of it. Your goals and desires will be pushed aside for their ambitions, you will always be second to them they will view you as a burden as you never share anything and always will feel like a nagging chore to them. They will constantly belittle your views, oppress your believes and use you to succeed without really sharing their success.

Uh I hope this helped in some way, please have a nicu night ! And here is image

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i wrote such a long entry, and it got evaporated. T.T

i want a dream reading.

date = 20 october, 2022

question: why do i get such dreams?

i'm asking because this is not the first time i had such vivid eerie dreams. in the past, it was more eerie compared to the below, or i would dream within a dream - eerie also.

on that date, i dreamed of myself in my own room with soft ethereal blue light illuminating my room. i actually woke to the sound of haunting whispers that sounded like repetitive 'hash, ' but died shortly. i could sense a presence, but could not see.

at this juncture, my feeling was telling me to wake up, now, but i was having paralysis or rather more of i was totally exhausted from even wanting to move. at the same time, my feeling was panicking gibbering i need to relocate to another room once i woke up. but i also felt 'it was ok to just go back to sleep like nothing happened'.

my logic feeling kept looking around the room for other abnormalities, while bobbing between those three options until i strained my eyes at the white corner of my room. i then could trace a pocong (a dead Muslim male wrapped in white cloth) emerging from the white background. here, i just told myself to sleep coz i really didn't want to know what's next.

when i woke up in reality, i replayed in my mind, and then went back to sleep without relocating.

so i would really wanna know why i keep having such dreams. thanks in advance!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Satella , may I please have a go with your new deck. I looked it up. It's a beautiful card set.

I would like to have to know more about my Banniks. My prebound from Billy I already received and my yet to be conjured CH Bannik. Anything that might be significant and how do they manifest?

Let me know what else do you need from me. Birthday is 15th of January.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ASTER wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 8:39 am Hi @Satella , may I please have a go with your new deck. I looked it up. It's a beautiful card set. New friend reading (spirit / entity),please for me.
"A reading about a new friend trying to reach out you or will shortly meet you, find out a bit about them and what they are longing to tell you!"

**I would like to know more about my Banniks. My prebound from Billy I already received and my yet to be conjured CH Bannik. Anything that might be significant and how do they manifest?

Let me know what else do you need from me. Birthday is 15th of January.

Let me tell you about my recent dinner that we have had with my long awaited brother and my cousin who we did not see for two year due to the pandemics. We end up celebrating my mothers birthday on that particular dinner out in a restaurant. Sometimes, when we get together with family, food not even important but more so the chit-chat, laughter and being together with our near and dear to spend that quality time that will get cherished and remembered forever.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”