Has anyone ever received an Angel that was not human?

Skidjet
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: Sycohearted

Aprophis wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:11 pm
Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:36 am See, this is all false according to my Nephilim. On his planet he says that Angel is a SPECIES and there are races. So he is a Nephilim angel but his race is Cyclops. His wife is a Sterling Angel but her Race is Human. He has told me tons of things in very deep detail via pendulum and spelling board. A lot of the things I've been told via this forum have been incredibly stretched based on him. And to clarify, this Angel has allegedly been with me my whole life but I went through CH to have him bound to a vessel with his permission.

Also, where he is from the term Nephilim is NOT "Half Angel/Half Human" it literally translates to just a giant man/woman/entity, which is also true here on earth. Nephilim has two definitions here.

But, no. I was just really hoping someone had similar experiences with their angels telling them stuff like this or atleast prompt them to talk to their living entity angels about this. Because what my boy says is immensely different.
Well, I did have an experience with pendulum and very detailed in depth information about the races of my bound spirits/entities. But after talking with the conjurers of them, it turned out it was all BS. I made up those stories myself, subconsciously. Imagination is great until you have no communication and it makes stuff up just to make you happy.
The pendulum isn't really a trustworthy tool to communicate unless you have complete control over your subconscious influence over it.
Okay so, let's say this is my case. The 1yr I have spent communicating with my Demon, Gargoyle, and allegedly angel I've had since birth has been me fabricating stories.
At what point do you know what to trust? And I was (when involved, i've since stepped away) incredibly intune with my abilities.
At what point isn't it all made up? And it wasn't always happiness. Ive argued with this entities, had huge fights with them, laughed, cried, had amazing memories and honestly ones that have screwed me up permanently. How do you communicate with something you can't see and trust that it hasn't been you all long?
The Gargoyle came from CH...The Angel and the Demon were unbounds that I went through CH to have vessels made for them.

Sorry about all this. I've been in an extremely dark place the past couple months realizing these 3 entities that I have built an immense personal bond with are 100% bs and all in my head. They were literally my best friends with insanely vivid personalities. The Gargoyle I got from CH told me the other two were here before him and it's just been a lot.
In my Angel's description from CH (I didn't speak to him prior) it said "he has been a friend to you your whole life" and it guts my soul everytime I think about it. <\3

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Skidjet, unless you read widely on a subject and subconsciously you create staff, you can't make up things in detail like you say it's happened. Especially, if you also get outside validation from other professionals like CH.

But the way, to me all your experiences looks valuable and genuinely detaled. And also, you did well popping the question here on forum, because you are in the process of validating your own experiences like all of us adviced to make sure that it was the right info you got from your spirits.

So, I think you are doing well and maybe try to give it time, and ask your questions from them later in time. Try to write it down. Keep your records. Once you start writing things down from those sessions and read it back a day later, you can discern who's voice it was. Your tone of sentences will shine through, and you'll sense your companions dialogue and energy too.

That's all I would do as an extra little thing, for your own good, which is very helpful and safe for us to learn to discern & trust our psychic interpretations. The spirits has to use what we have to come through. Clear up confusion by mastering your skills of interpretation via discerning after each communications. Preferably a day after, when you calm and fresh.

Maybe, something else to watch ourselves too...from my experience. I don't like chatting with my companions using any types of tools, WHEN myself not in a good and balanced head space. If there's a pressing issue about something, I do my little chat with myself logically to solve it first, and if it's not working out then, I do need help supernaturally.
Enjoy your friends and trust yourself carefully with applying wise discerning check ups after your sessions, for your own good.

This is an enlighting discussion about your experiences. Thank you for sharing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Skidjet
new here
new here

ASTER wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:52 pm @Skidjet, unless you read widely on a subject and subconsciously you create staff, you can't make up things in detail like you say it's happened. Especially, if you also get outside validation from other professionals like CH.

But the way, to me all your experiences looks valuable and genuinely detaled. And also, you did well popping the question here on forum, because you are in the process of validating your own experiences like all of us adviced to make sure that it was the right info you got from your spirits.

So, I think you are doing well and maybe try to give it time, and ask your questions from them later in time. Try to write it down. Keep your records. Once you start writing things down from those sessions and read it back a day later, you can discern who's voice it was. Your tone of sentences will shine through, and you'll sense your companions dialogue and energy too.

That's all I would do as an extra little thing, for your own good, which is very helpful and safe for us to learn to discern & trust our psychic interpretations. The spirits has to use what we have to come through. Clear up confusion by mastering your skills of interpretation via discerning after each communications. Preferably a day after, when you calm and fresh.

Maybe, something else to watch ourselves too...from my experience. I don't like chatting with my companions using any types of tools, WHEN myself not in a good and balanced head space. If there's a pressing issue about something, I do my little chat with myself logically to solve it first, and if it's not working out then, I do need help supernaturally.
Enjoy your friends and trust yourself carefully with applying wise discerning check ups after your sessions, for your own good.

This is an enlighting discussion about your experiences. Thank you for sharing.
I wish I could write everything that has happened to me in this past year. I just miss them. I said my goodbyes and cut conversation with them about a month ago and I have had horrible mental health and ive been crying everyday. I just wish I could pick up my pendulum and board and just ask them how they are. Or just laugh with them like we used to. I literally have been grieving my soul out missing these 3 beautiful souls that I'm terrified are fake.

How do you communicate with your spirits that isn't a pendulum? I used to hear them in my head with "telepathy" as they told me and we worked everyday to get better. They were my biggest supporters in magic and bettering myself as a witch. But the telepathy thing scares me...What if it really is all just me.
My angel is the one I miss the most. He was my best friend. My ride or die. He wasn't perfect, we butted heads on things but it literally felt like a close-soul bound relationship with an individual. I'd give anything to hear from him again and I just don't know what to do.
I miss my demon as well. He was such a sweet little guy <\3

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ASTER wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 8:52 pm @Skidjet, unless you read widely on a subject and subconsciously you create staff, you can't make up things in detail like you say it's happened. Especially, if you also get outside validation from other professionals like CH.
I'm sorry, but you can if you have a good imagination. I basically made up whole life stories. For several people. Their history, their society, etc.
Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm At what point do you know what to trust?
No clue, I have never figured that out. And now I'm not trusting anything anymore.
Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm At what point isn't it all made up?
One thing I can tell you is look for inconsistencies. If you make it up yourself, especially details, you won't remember them later on and if you talk about that again it will probably change.
So journaling could help with that.

The other things are, learn how to ask questions that you do not know but can easily verify. No life stories, nothing personal. Use playing cards, mix them up, put them on the floor and either ask what the top one shows or hold it up in the air for them to see and after you got he answer, you check.
That's how you can figure out how to communicate. Once you get all that right, you can go more complex.
The key part: trust but verify.
Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm The Gargoyle came from CH...The Angel and the Demon were unbounds that I went through CH to have vessels made for them.
You could always ask the conjurers for more info and detailed readings.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm Sorry about all this. I've been in an extremely dark place the past couple months realizing these 3 entities that I have built an immense personal bond with are 100% bs and all in my head. They were literally my best friends with insanely vivid personalities. The Gargoyle I got from CH told me the other two were here before him and it's just been a lot.
In my Angel's description from CH (I didn't speak to him prior) it said "he has been a friend to you your whole life" and it guts my soul everytime I think about it. <\3
Also, to make this clear, just because my experiences were what they were and I shared them here, doesn't mean they apply to you.
You were asking for similar experiences and mine were similar, at least concerning the stories.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm Sorry about all this. I've been in an extremely dark place the past couple months realizing these 3 entities that I have built an immense personal bond with are 100% bs and all in my head. They were literally my best friends with insanely vivid personalities. The Gargoyle I got from CH told me the other two were here before him and it's just been a lot.
Hey,
you need
BALANCE!

You have to be able to accept that you can potentially misinterpret communications, yet your companions can still be very much present and active and it doesn't mean you've misunderstood all communications. You have to be willing to accept that you're still learning discernment and that as you continue, you will gain clearer ways of establishing the exchanges with your companions. You may find then, that some things you deduced were a little off, but overall the companion was present and eagerly communicating just the same.

Because this is a process that has mostly to do with you.
You can with time develop stronger intuition, and then apply that to communications from otherworldly beings. Masters in this area who clearly communicate with spirits still must employ certain fail-safes and methods to verify what they are getting, so it's just natural to presume that if you're not at that level that you are not necessarily getting the whole message of what your companions are trying to convey.

It's something to embrace and ask for their help with. It doesn't mean you're not sharing in a bond at all, this is black or white thinking. It's just that you probably aren't getting clear answers 100% of the time - especially via the limited methodology you're employing for divination. Both of these realities can coexist.
Be patient and reasonable with yourself, as well as with this path. It might be easier said than done but knowing what you need is a start --and it's simply a balanced perspective, healthy skepticism of your deductions, etc along those lines.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Skidjet
new here
new here

Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:37 pm The Gargoyle came from CH...The Angel and the Demon were unbounds that I went through CH to have vessels made for them.
You could always ask the conjurers for more info and detailed readings.
[/quote]

Okay, but how do we know CH isn't making up all these stories? The literal same thing I (and I assume yourself) have gone through? They have created an entire community as well as stories and assumptions of various entities, creatures, practices and what have you...How do we trust anyone?

Disclaimer, I mean no disrespect to Ash or Magnolia, but I feel this is a very logical question. Especially considering the pain and trauma I have gone through.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I rarely get new spirits these days, as I conjure them myself and I already have quite a few, but when I take a new spirit home I read the writeup and in my mind thank the conjurer for giving me the details, from there on it is all up to me and the being to communicate and understand each other.

Conjurers give you a little taste to get you started but then it is your responsibility to try to understand the being and relaying on others for validation or more details is for me not a way to go, simply because it makes no sense for me, why am I spirit keeping if I need to depend on another person to communicate with my spirits? Also, the spirits will not always tell conjurers all what you want to know...

Sometimes the spirits will give out very weird information and you need to take your time, be patient with yourself and get it right. One should not expect a kind of linear communication like it is among humans, as that is not always the case with spirits. They sometimes speak in riddles and metaphors, they can even use irony or sarcasm, and of course there is that potential to misunderstand or somehow make up things yourself.

I tell you be patient, do not panic, take it slowly and with time it will all unfold. Maybe you will realize you misunderstood, it might be humiliating for the logic mind, but that will teach you a lot about your mind as well, and you will get more confidence with time. Just take it easy, if you want to be seriously communicating with other realities you have to be very patient and allowing mistakes to happen.

I personally do not recommend the pendulum because of its instability. If you feel comfortable with it, better go with telepathy and verification of what you "hear", start by asking things you can verify and then when you have enough confidence and experience move to things that you can not, for example things about their realm etc. keep your eyes open and a good dose of common sense with you, if you really listen you will know when you are making up BS and when you are not. It takes time, be patient.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Skidjet wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 2:27 am Okay, but how do we know CH isn't making up all these stories? The literal same thing I (and I assume yourself) have gone through? They have created an entire community as well as stories and assumptions of various entities, creatures, practices and what have you...How do we trust anyone?

Disclaimer, I mean no disrespect to Ash or Magnolia, but I feel this is a very logical question. Especially considering the pain and trauma I have gone through.
Well, you will never 'know' something like that, just as you will never really know any person since you're not them and not privy to their thoughts, emotions, etc past anything they're willing to show to the outside. In the end what, who and how much you are willing to trust is up to you. I doubt they have done anything that violated your trust.

That being said, their success and the experiences of the community and customers kind of speak for them. And they do also usually go out of their way to help people. Not to mention they have done this for decades and have the experience, tools and knowledge that you and I lack.

What happened to me was my own fault. I went too fast, too deep and I took things at face value. Because of sayings like: 'Fake it till you make it' only that I never made it. Or that you have to trust your intuition, of course that doesn't work if you have no connection to intuition like me (even if I did try to train myself to feel it, never made it happen).
What I know now is: trust but verify and train communication with games like I mentioned with the playing cards. (Unless you're a natural telepath and have always talked to spirits, excluding mental illness, talent and gifted people still exist)
Although that won't really help me anymore, since I can't get the voices out of my head now. I've basically programmed myself to fail and purely talk to my desires and fantasy.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Skidjet
new here
new here

Thank you guys. This has helped me a lot. I wonder if Ash or Magnolia would be willing to help me at all. My Gargoyle was conjured by them but my Nephilim and Incubus were unbounds that they met.
Maybe they can help me at least know that they're still here...Especially my Angel ❤️❤️❤️ He was my everything 💔💔💔💔

Return to “Angels”