Has anyone ever received an Angel that was not human?

Skidjet
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: Sycohearted

The Nephilim I have claims to be a Cyclops Nephilim Angel that is married to a human (Human Sterling Angel) on his planet. He also claims to be a living entity.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Skidjet wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 5:13 pm The Nephilim I have claims to be a Cyclops Nephilim Angel that is married to a human (Human Sterling Angel) on his planet. He also claims to be a living entity.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
A sterling angel is an angel and not a human.

No idea about nephilim, who supposedly were giants (being half angel and half human), but I did see an angel in it's true form once. For wings pointing in each direction surrounding a giant eye. They can look pretty abstract.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

angelic beings are angelic beings. but somewhere i heard humans that earn to be angels were sterling angels? where did i hear this from?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:42 pm angelic beings are angelic beings. but somewhere i heard humans that earn to be angels were sterling angels? where did i hear this from?
Idk but I haven't read that in CH materials. Nor that thing about earning the right to be made an Angel either.

I guess Sterling Angels can have had human previous lives, so humans can have future lives as an Angel.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:55 pm
madgar29 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:42 pm angelic beings are angelic beings. but somewhere i heard humans that earn to be angels were sterling angels? where did i hear this from?
Idk but I haven't read that in CH materials. Nor that thing about earning the right to be made an Angel either.

I guess Sterling Angels can have had human previous lives, so humans can have future lives as an Angel.
yes... or angels becoming humans in a next life. hybrids do happen. uv hear of demons amd even fae with offspring. why are angel hybrids a no no? i mean you got your fallen angels too

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:07 pm [...] hybrids do happen. uv hear of demons amd even fae with offspring. why are angel hybrids a no no? i mean you got your fallen angels too
Angel-human hybrids don't seem to be a no no...see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... pirit.html.

Isn't the idea of a human 'earning' the right to become an angel a different thing from being a hybrid?

I haven't come across in spirit keeping any reference to sterling angels having been humans in their previous life but I'm not the resident expert.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

human is a broad term as well. human doesnt mean of earth.

I know where i got the idea. my step father. i always new he was an angelic. - i dunno i think its an innate believe that someone can earn their wings. maybe im going off something from my childhood. but i dont know.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

this thread is starting to make me think of Nephilim and the watchers.. fallen angels and gilgamesh.

Skidjet
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
My magical/paranormal name...: Sycohearted

See, this is all false according to my Nephilim. On his planet he says that Angel is a SPECIES and there are races. So he is a Nephilim angel but his race is Cyclops. His wife is a Sterling Angel but her Race is Human. He has told me tons of things in very deep detail via pendulum and spelling board. A lot of the things I've been told via this forum have been incredibly stretched based on him. And to clarify, this Angel has allegedly been with me my whole life but I went through CH to have him bound to a vessel with his permission.

Also, where he is from the term Nephilim is NOT "Half Angel/Half Human" it literally translates to just a giant man/woman/entity, which is also true here on earth. Nephilim has two definitions here.

But, no. I was just really hoping someone had similar experiences with their angels telling them stuff like this or atleast prompt them to talk to their living entity angels about this. Because what my boy says is immensely different.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Skidjet wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:36 am See, this is all false according to my Nephilim. On his planet he says that Angel is a SPECIES and there are races. So he is a Nephilim angel but his race is Cyclops. His wife is a Sterling Angel but her Race is Human. He has told me tons of things in very deep detail via pendulum and spelling board. A lot of the things I've been told via this forum have been incredibly stretched based on him. And to clarify, this Angel has allegedly been with me my whole life but I went through CH to have him bound to a vessel with his permission.

Also, where he is from the term Nephilim is NOT "Half Angel/Half Human" it literally translates to just a giant man/woman/entity, which is also true here on earth. Nephilim has two definitions here.

But, no. I was just really hoping someone had similar experiences with their angels telling them stuff like this or atleast prompt them to talk to their living entity angels about this. Because what my boy says is immensely different.
Well, I did have an experience with pendulum and very detailed in depth information about the races of my bound spirits/entities. But after talking with the conjurers of them, it turned out it was all BS. I made up those stories myself, subconsciously. Imagination is great until you have no communication and it makes stuff up just to make you happy.
The pendulum isn't really a trustworthy tool to communicate unless you have complete control over your subconscious influence over it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Angels”