Has your companion wanted to form a "family" with you?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Has any of your companions expressed wanting to form a spirit family WITH you specifically?

I'm not talking about our general spirit family, commune, etc

But for example, a formed family in the astral. Could be possible astral children, or -- added members you and your companion deemed as your personal family.

I never really thought of this before but my human spirit expressed he wants to form one in his astral estate he lives in. He does necromantic work in a mansion building and the owner is usually away and has given him more of an inherited position in this estate, so I think he likes the idea of occupying some of the large spaces. There's residents in the building like a cook, so I think he has been observing a lot of my current living situation, which is community-driven, and feels it's an idea that can work.

So kind of like a formation where we are the head of the household, and we can choose to add pet spirits or child spirits, or even just spirits or entities that feel like family to us. He wants a very large one and not like a one or two member deal HAHAHAA. But he was nervous about asking because he knows my actual feelings of being against (me) procreating or having children in my waking life.

He proposed this idea to me because he wants to elevate our connection deeper and as a spirit/person I can tell he deems family as important. I think he knows I would consider it, but I am actually excited at the idea!

Most of my companions actually live in my guardian's astral territory so they aren't quite friends or acquainted with my human spirit, J. He doesn't get close to a lot of beings or sociable as a spirit, so I feel he is trying to expand this, which will give him more company especially when I'm busy.

I also have a male astral child, S, formed from one of my past relationships and my human spirit J has pretty much met him, so in some ways I'm already a "parent" of this child. So I'm considering bringing my astral child to this estate.

Do you have a companion you have a personal family with between you? What are your experiences? What companion do you have a personal family with?

If you don't, would you consider it or like the idea, and with whom in your keep?

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I’ll keep my answer simple as I can’t say much due to privacy but several of my relationships with entities have “proposed” to me, I accepted their proposal and they desire children at a certain point and yes they are immortal in nature. That’s all I can really say, and yes actual children.

I am invited to stay in their realms and I visited them several times already haha I enjoy my astral dates with them! It’s so cute and fun >.<

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

shieon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:52 pm Has any of your companions expressed wanting to form a spirit family WITH you specifically?

But for example, a formed family in the astral. Could be possible astral children, or -- added members you and your companion deemed as your personal family.

I never really thought of this before but my human spirit expressed he wants to form one in his astral estate he lives in. He does necromantic work in a mansion building and the owner is usually away and has given him more of an inherited position in this estate, so I think he likes the idea of occupying some of the large spaces. There's residents in the building like a cook, so I think he has been observing a lot of my current living situation, which is community-driven, and feels it's an idea that can work.

So kind of like a formation where we are the head of the household, and we can choose to add pet spirits or child spirits, or even just spirits or entities that feel like family to us. He wants a very large one and not like a one or two member deal HAHAHAA. But he was nervous about asking because he knows my actual feelings of being against (me) procreating or having children in my waking life.

He proposed this idea to me because he wants to elevate our connection deeper and as a spirit/person I can tell he deems family as important. I think he knows I would consider it, but I am actually excited at the idea!

Most of my companions actually live in my guardian's astral territory so they aren't quite friends or acquainted with my human spirit, J. He doesn't get close to a lot of beings or sociable as a spirit, so I feel he is trying to expand this, which will give him more company especially when I'm busy.

I also have a male astral child, S, formed from one of my past relationships and my human spirit J has pretty much met him, so in some ways I'm already a "parent" of this child. So I'm considering bringing my astral child to this estate.

Do you have a companion you have a personal family with between you? What are your experiences? What companion do you have a personal family with?

If you don't, would you consider it or like the idea, and with whom in your keep?
I've had this kind of thing before spirit keeping, with some unbounds.

My carefully considered working assumption is:

1. It's really not necessary for us to have astral offspring (in whatever form that takes, which is a complex subject in itself).

2. I strongly suspect this kind of interaction comes when we living humans deep down hold a belief that marriage / family is a way to fulfillment...and the attached spirit lover reads and responds to that, as a way to form a deeper attachment or bond...which they can tell would seem a positive experience for us.

3. I note Robert Bruce's opinion in his book Astral Dynamics that he thinks it's cruel to carry on a romantic relationship with an astral being, as we cannot be with them all the time in their realm and that's imbalanced / selfish.

A few more things.

Firstly, I think one of the amazingly good things about conjured and bound spirit companions is it makes it easy for them to be with us whenever they want. And they come on terms that include lifelong companionship. That most definitely does not include forming a family, which means they can be just as close a friend without anything like that. The bond shouldn't suffer.

Secondly, and I suppose this is obvious: we shouldn't feel obliged or under the slightest pressure to agree to suggestions from a spirit about forming an astral / spirit family. We have the absolute right of control over our bodies - and our astral stuff - and the right to say no without feeling bad about it.

Finally, on a personal note, nearly a decade ago I had this deepening relationship thing with a number of attached astral spirit lovers: talk of marriage, having kids etc. There was no malice and it did seem to come from a good, loving place. One in particular, quite a powerful type, as far as I could tell, created an 'astral' offspring during a connection session. It was like making a copy / thought form / clone of me that started young and quite quickly grew older and resided on the astral with the spirit.

I'd been somewhat unsure of all this, to the point of being not just uncertain but a bit anxious and uncomfortable. At some point, like an elastic that's stretched too far, it 'snapped'. By that I mean my sentient servitor guardians and spirit guides decided it had gone too far and cut off the connection between myself and the spirit concerned. (I'm fairly sure that's what happened.) Strangely, I immediately forgot the spirit's name and still can't remember it.

One thing that's often been said about the astral is it's very easy to create things there. So to my mind any of us could, if we wanted, create astral children there - just as we can create thought forms / tulpas of children for ourselves.

So...having experienced something like this and thought carefully about it...I come back to the Creepy Hollows view that it's not possible for spirits to have actual children with us (or to reproduce in any true sense of the word).

Living humans having children is , in my opinion, not comparable with astral versions.

I would recommend careful introspection - could there be some subconscious projection going on, on your part perhaps?

You may well think completely differently but I hope what I've said is useful, or at least of interest.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:12 am
shieon wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:52 pm Has any of your companions expressed wanting to form a spirit family WITH you specifically?

I've had this kind of thing before spirit keeping, with some unbounds.

My carefully considered working assumption is:

1. It's really not necessary for us to have astral offspring (in whatever form that takes, which is a complex subject in itself).

2. I strongly suspect this kind of interaction comes when we living humans deep down hold a belief that marriage / family is a way to fulfillment...and the attached spirit lover reads and responds to that, as a way to form a deeper attachment or bond...which they can tell would seem a positive experience for us.

3. I note Robert Bruce's opinion in his book Astral Dynamics that he thinks it's cruel to carry on a romantic relationship with an astral being, as we cannot be with them all the time in their realm and that's imbalanced / selfish.

A few more things.

Firstly, I think one of the amazingly good things about conjured and bound spirit companions is it makes it easy for them to be with us whenever they want. And they come on terms that include lifelong companionship. That most definitely does not include forming a family, which means they can be just as close a friend without anything like that. The bond shouldn't suffer.

Secondly, and I suppose this is obvious: we shouldn't feel obliged or under the slightest pressure to agree to suggestions from a spirit about forming an astral / spirit family. We have the absolute right of control over our bodies - and our astral stuff - and the right to say no without feeling bad about it.

Finally, on a personal note, nearly a decade ago I had this deepening relationship thing with a number of attached astral spirit lovers: talk of marriage, having kids etc. There was no malice and it did seem to come from a good, loving place. One in particular, quite a powerful type, as far as I could tell, created an 'astral' offspring during a connection session. It was like making a copy / thought form / clone of me that started young and quite quickly grew older and resided on the astral with the spirit.

I'd been somewhat unsure of all this, to the point of being not just uncertain but a bit anxious and uncomfortable. At some point, like an elastic that's stretched too far, it 'snapped'. By that I mean my sentient servitor guardians and spirit guides decided it had gone too far and cut off the connection between myself and the spirit concerned. (I'm fairly sure that's what happened.) Strangely, I immediately forgot the spirit's name and still can't remember it.

One thing that's often been said about the astral is it's very easy to create things there. So to my mind any of us could, if we wanted, create astral children there - just as we can create thought forms / tulpas of children for ourselves.

So...having experienced something like this and thought carefully about it...I come back to the Creepy Hollows view that it's not possible for spirits to have actual children with us (or to reproduce in any true sense of the word).

Living humans having children is , in my opinion, not comparable with astral versions.

I would recommend careful introspection - could there be some subconscious projection going on, on your part perhaps?

You may well think completely differently but I hope what I've said is useful, or at least of interest.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
I actually do agree - that spirits cannot reproduce or create astral children, from spirit-to-living-human kind of scenario. I had to discern what exactly my spirit meant, that it wasn't really children but more like a chosen group we can choose that would be more meaningful. I don't think this is something I necessarily /want/ but it's more like a welcoming suggestion to me. I do think what you mentioned is what is happening here, with him believing it can benefit me.

At this point this astral child I have between my former partner has aged and been watched over by a dog spirit I grew up with when I was younger so there's a sense of self-management. I haven't interacted a whole lot with this astral child, with the only exception of my former partner being able to see him in his realm. So yes, you're absolutely right they're nowhere near the same as for the care of actual children. If my former partner had given birth to this child, I think that would have been a different story.

I don't really subscribe to the belief of purely holding a romantic relationship to any spirit or entity, since I have the belief as a living person there needs to be living relationships, and to withdraw into spirit "relationships" only seems kind of silly to me, but I probably should have disclaimered that in my post lol. Bottom line is I think these kind of individuals are a bit "dependent" -- honestly indicate a lot of underlying problems, insecurities, and inner issues they need to really work on. Although I have experienced seeing a witch who eventually passed over, her husband was a spirit that often hanged around her and they "joined" together once in passing, so I tend to have somewhat different views in terms of human spirits at times. But the truth is for each different person it's not like we know how our own passings will lead us to. At the same time, my spirit knows a "relationship" isn't necessary, because what is already present is 'love' and a continued connection as long as I want it. I think it only makes sense a companion has a more proxied approach when we do get in living relationships.

On a relevant note, this reminded me, something I was told before is sometimes, a spirit gets passed information from a seller, and there are astral brokers at times, who also pass this information, once the spirit or entity is pinged by a practitioner or medium to be asked questions. There are times some spirits do feel pressured to maintain certain images or to adhere to that information.

In some ways though my only projection I really have is my personal views with "family," and a desire to find and know what it means. I personally don't like projecting onto spirits and entities, but I think I know this part of me thinks the suggestion is interesting and exciting.

Thanks for your response!

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Something I left out, that just dawned on me that I realize kind of frames my initial post a certain way and I'm catching where certain perceptions can be made: I should probably mention I did not administer this channeling lol -- but I did an open-ended channeling with no questions asked with whatever the spirit wanted to bring up or talk about, with CLM since she can astral directly to a spirit, and he comes through the same way to each of the few practitioners I go to who can channel with companions. So that was apparently what was brought up to me as a posed curious question along with a slew of questions he asked, with those other questions being things only I knew that I never shared with the practitioner. I've been researching a lot about his history/background lately, and he even brought that up through her, that he knows I've been trying to dig more into it. I actually mistaken the "family" question and assumed it was specifically about astral children, which deeply confused me at first because I don't recall desiring anything like that- but figured out later after talking to him myself it was more about putting together a collective.
I kind of already do this with my guardian Victor, where Victor and I make executive decisions who comes through our "gateways" into his personal astral territory, in which he networks a lot with all of them, so, I never really saw this as a consummated thing going on with my human spirit.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It sounds like you're now working things out well, which is good.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “General Questions”