You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: My daughter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure

We had a death in the family and the person (my daughter) still exists in my house. This was nine months ago and every day we have unusual things happen that we attribute to her departed spirit. She was a suicide so she cannot cross over and she is "stuck" on earth.

I keep her possessions including the clothes she was wearing when she passed away, and her hair, her watch, her jewelry, etc.

We have had orb sightings, security cameras knocked over after filming weird orbs, glass objects thrown at us, pictures knocked off the walls, doors repeatedly locked or opened. The dog barks constantly when "she is here". The TV and lights flicker and something will move or tip over.

Two other "things" have followed her. One is a shadow entity that my wife has now seen, once in a window from outside and once in the dining room. The other entity is a departed woman who has been harassing me alone. These seem to have followed my daughter or used whatever doorway she opened.

A year ago I would have thought this to be a symptom of mental illness or a vivid imagination. Now I know this paranormal reality is very real.

We started leaving out scrabble letters to talk to her. She will leave short words as messages to us. She has a complex situation as she was an atheist who now finds herself an astral being stuck in her family home.

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi SheVisitsUs,

Sorry for your loss and i hope things get better for you all soon <3

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It is very sad that you have this tragic death & grieving to go through. Especially it's so sad you have your daughter stuck in between worlds.

I am not an expert, but maybe write an email to Magnolia. Ask her what to do in this situation. Follow through with it. I feel that she is desperately trying to communicate with you all. She seems to be angry and try to be understood. She needs one more chance to be heard before she can be released for good.

Leaving letters written for her is good. Try reading it out and tell it to her what you would write would be helpful too. Anyway, I won't say more. I am not an expert. Please reach out to Magnolia.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Redastheday
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

I am so sorry. This is absolutely heartbreaking for you and your daughter. I fully agree to reach out to Magnolia and Ash. This is a very delicate situation that needs expert help. Sending you all much needed love and strength

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”