do i have to rebind my dragon?

edmonem
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

hello, so ive had my golden dragon for about (i think) 2 years now, and while my work has me getting pretty dirty (construction) sometimes i dont wear my vessel on me...anyways, so i havent worn my vessel for my dragon for a few months mostly because for a job i did, it would get really dirty and damaged...so i put it away in my drawer...well days turned to weeks and so on and so on...now its been a few months and i was wondering if i need to do a rebind...i hope my dragon doesnt think i abandoned it...i do keep the charging stone in my car hanging from the rear view mirror, so i thought maybe that might still keep us in touch...anyways, any advice on where to go from here? and if i do a rebind, how would i go about it? like who do i contact for that?

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

edmonem wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:05 am hello, so ive had my golden dragon for about (i think) 2 years now, and while my work has me getting pretty dirty (construction) sometimes i dont wear my vessel on me...anyways, so i havent worn my vessel for my dragon for a few months mostly because for a job i did, it would get really dirty and damaged...so i put it away in my drawer...well days turned to weeks and so on and so on...now its been a few months and i was wondering if i need to do a rebind...i hope my dragon doesnt think i abandoned it...i do keep the charging stone in my car hanging from the rear view mirror, so i thought maybe that might still keep us in touch...anyways, any advice on where to go from here? and if i do a rebind, how would i go about it? like who do i contact for that?
Fret not, your Dragon is still with you. No need to go on a wild goose chase for a rebinding, unless, of course, your previous vessel was lost. In my opinion, what you need is to strengthen your bond with your Dragon. If you're unable to wear your vessel but still wish to keep your spirit companion close to you, you can place your vessel in your pocket or somewhere on your body and call out to your Dragon during breaks to keep them in your vicinity. It's just a friendly suggestion.

I tend to wear my vessels quite often, especially when I'm out and about. They get a little sun or moon action, which is always a plus when it comes to charging. But, my line of work is pretty physical, like yours, and I come in contact with some gnarly chemicals. So, I've had to get a little creative with how I protect my precious vessels. I try to keep them close even if I can't wear them. As your bond grows stronger, the need for a physical vessel diminishes. Your faithful companion will know exactly where to find you without the need for one.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

edmonem wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 4:05 am hello, so ive had my golden dragon for about (i think) 2 years now, and while my work has me getting pretty dirty (construction) sometimes i dont wear my vessel on me...anyways, so i havent worn my vessel for my dragon for a few months mostly because for a job i did, it would get really dirty and damaged...so i put it away in my drawer...well days turned to weeks and so on and so on...now its been a few months and i was wondering if i need to do a rebind...i hope my dragon doesnt think i abandoned it...i do keep the charging stone in my car hanging from the rear view mirror, so i thought maybe that might still keep us in touch...anyways, any advice on where to go from here? and if i do a rebind, how would i go about it? like who do i contact for that?
If it's a binding from CH and you had them bridge the binding to you (you can check your order notes if you're not sure you got it bridged or not), you technically don't even need the vessel with you, and you don't need a rebinding in any case. All you really need to do is take the effort to reach out to your dragon and spend time bonding with them. It could take the form of talking to them, verbally or mentally, while you're commuting between work or home.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
edmonem
new here
new here

i see...i do think of her during my commute all the time...recently ive been wondering if shes there...ive been traveling (for work) to the big island of Hawaii, and its a very spiritual place. i feel like since i didnt bring my vessel with me, something followed me back home to Oahu. ive been having a string of unlucky situations ever since returning...hopefully, things start turning around, now that im wearing it all the time... thanks for the input guys...i feel a little releived...

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@edmonem A couple of other things...if you've bonded well with a bound spirit, they should be able to hear you and be with you anyway, without the need to carry the vessel. That's a general principle.

If it's a CH-conjured spirit and vessel, you can buy a bridging stone to bridge it. (As was said, you can connect vessel-free via CH bridging anyway, if it's already bridged to you from the original order.)

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/bridging-stone.html

I think you can also talk to your dragon at the start of your day and invite them to be with you, help you, listen to you and respond to you during the day ahead. Or before a journey.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dragons”