new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

I had the reading by Joel from MoonlitsHollow done Aug 28th so I could feed myself something and make me feel like I'm actually trying.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

macbeth46 wrote: ↑Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:37 am I had to get a Volkh to stop my attacks in my sleep. The attacks were from the age of 16 to 50. Good luck.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Greed wrote: ↑Fri Sep 02, 2022 6:35 am
Lewk wrote: ↑Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:58 pm Apologies for the mangled post. Not sure what happened there.
No problem.

I ordered the banishing service July 31st it was scheduled and done the 22nd of August Still no word from them I also apologize as I sent them a follow up message the 26th of August not the 29th. I apologize. It can be hard to remember things with what I'm currently plagued by.

As for the spell I have done that one.

Alongside every protection ritual from the 5 essential protection rituals besides the last which requires blood and I don't feel comfortable drawing my own and using it in any form.

I also tried seperate rituals appealing to Kali, Odin, Ma'at for justice, retribution and Odin cause he actually warned me this was gonna happen before I got a binding of him, I was just too stupid to understand.

These things have been hunting me for awhile. I've traced it back nearly a year and half after I visited a spiritual place and I guess they "found me"
Thank you.

I'm relieved to hear you had CH's banishing done and have done that other CH ritual.

I strongly advise sticking with CH's help as a follow up to that, as no other spiritual advisor can follow up that work. (Another advisor would re-assess the situation and advise different measures, not comprehending exactly what's already in place, whatever their ability - in my opinion.)

Has Creepy Hollows told you they will definitely be following up the banishing by coming up with a plan for you? Or are you just waiting for the reading that was ordered?

If they haven't said they're getting back to you about next steps, I suggest you email CH support to ask if they can do that for you.

If they have already said they're getting back to you to discuss next steps, then, yes, be patient.

I hope it's useful information to say that, even when there has been a successful banishing, there are after effects mentally etc and it can take a while for the sense of it all being with you still to die down.

That is not advice, as such, as I feel it's crucial to stick only to what your expert adviser / helper agrees with you, if you have one. (And CH are undoubted masters at this.) It's no use at all if someone like me chips in and cuts across what you've been advised by the experts who are supporting you.

But I hope it can perhaps be comforting to know that it's quite usual for there to be some perceived after effects, even after the main work of the banishing has been done. I think it's really now for CH to support you and I wish you luck with that from this point on.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Greed
new here
new here

I just want to mention that I went ahead and went through with the measures Joel recommended.

I feel better. Lots of trauma to deal with and its almost hard to feel normal. But I can "feel" the difference and felt it very quickly.

I'll update on details of what was done etc.

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you for updating, you've been in my thoughts <3 I'm wishing you a swift road to recovery

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is good news. I am glad to hear this. Joel was able to help you. He usually also checks back in few days to weeks, if it's going well.

400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Greed wrote: ↑Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:18 am I just want to mention that I went ahead and went through with the measures Joel recommended.

I feel better. Lots of trauma to deal with and its almost hard to feel normal. But I can "feel" the difference and felt it very quickly.

I'll update on details of what was done etc.

How are you doing?

Greed
new here
new here

I'm doing better. Daily life feels better but there's till certain things that are weird.

Dreams are like memories of the "torture"
Like reliving it. Though I'm fighting and overcoming or at least attempting to.

I can tell that it's just ptsd because my enemies no longer feel "animated" like our spirits do when they enter our dreams.

My black dragon is starting to peak through again, his eye pops up during the day and in dreams.
It used to be able to fill my whole field of vision but it's much smaller now. He's a very in your face type of person and I appreciate it right now cause it does give me a sense of safety however small.

Healing seems to be going well.

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Hi Greed,

Great to hear things are getting better, and you are healing!!!

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
Chenopodium
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal

Similar problem here

A stupid guy I met before , did a similar thing to me haven't been able t get it off .

and he knows he's stupid of them all

He got I think possibly and Ifrit , and that got him all wacko and evil, he let himself go , nightmares, paranoia, stupid world domination, he thinks he captures people

I do hear the voices too, raped , I hear voices of two retards he payed , and he grants them wishes

and he did that to the nicest person he ever met me.

Let me know if you know how to get that off

Because there's also Djiin magic involved

Return to β€œBlack Arts”