Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I welcomed in my first wraith companion! He’s a knight wraith from DarkKingdomMagickals. He has kind of an eerie vibe and I can usually feel him watching over things. He was described as nonsocial and he doesn’t really talk, but he fits in really well with my protection team. He looks ghostly yet cool in the armor and tattered cape he wears.

I also decided to get two Halloween themed conjures. For the mystery Halloween conjures (which I felt incredibly called to) I ended up with a son of Lilith/demonic legionnaire and an incubus who has a love for art collecting. I really feel like my incubus king wanted his brother here, and before the mystery was revealed I kept thinking “demon knight” so I wonder if they planned this. Both of them are sweet and fit in well with my family 💙 (My companions did joke that of course I would pick out the two ubi even with it being a mystery 😅) I also asked for a spooky female yokai companion. She’s still in vetting right now, but I’m very excited for her. She’s a hone-onna.

My mom and I are also going to try out a local ESP group. I think it’s just starting up, but it’s a small group of women looking to practice building up their psychic abilities. We thought it was interesting so we’re going to their first meet up next week.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had a dream last night about one of my companions.

In the dream I was in a bed in an unfamiliar room. I saw two mirrors above the bed and felt a little nervous at the sight of them. Both were in plain brown wooden frames but the mirror itself was cloudy to the point I couldn’t see anything. I placed a hand on each mirror and imagined myself sealing it against any negative energy.

I then felt a white cloud envelop me. It wrapped itself around my back and covered my eyes. The feeling was actually pleasant. I had not been feeling that great when I went to sleep, but I got the feeling this was him energetically working on me. The rest of the dream was just me being surrounded and held by this cloud.

I’m fairly certain this was my incubus companion L. (I have mentioned in a few other posts that he likes entering my dreams.) This is his first time taking this form with me, but the energy signature matched his and he just smiled when I asked him about it.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

It's absolutely amazing that you had the opportunity to collaborate with demonic Immortals! Personally, I've only started delving into Immortal binding recently, and I chose to work with a familiar Immortal who has assisted me before I come into my Spirit Keeping journey. However, I also had a reading by Magnolia a few days back and she identified a total of 6 Immortals I should seek connections with. This has left me feeling overwhelmed. How has your encounter with Immortals been thus far?

I'm so excited about wraiths! Honestly, I absolutely adore them. It feels like my interest in them keeps growing, and it's amazing. Lol. Your knight would be excellent for your protection and justice team too. I have a handful of my wraiths with me. I enjoy studying justice and understanding what action to take in different situations. Even though only two of my wraiths are social, I think all their sense of style is fantastic. Hehe.

Just like yours, my companions enjoy teasing me, but that's part of the fun. I did have a fun experience with a mystery conjure, and my Keep made jokes about it happening again too. Yes, we ended up with another royal. Lol. But one of my companions suggested doing the mystery conjure again for Halloween. I'm a bit nervous about who might come through, since I'm not a fan of the unknown, but they're helping me learn to handle it. And I made sure to include a prominent reminder to spare the royals, as I believe I have already got numerous individuals through reverse adoptions like this.

Can I inquire if a yokai is a spirit with a skeletal form? Or do they possess the ability to manipulate elements? I lack experience with Japanese spirits, so I'm not well-informed.

Recently, I've developed an interest in interpreting dreams and I've acquired quite a bit of knowledge on the subject. In the past, I used to ponder over the meanings of my mom's dreams. Now, as a Spirit Keeper, I have a deeper understanding and connection to dreams. If you're comfortable with it, I'd be happy to analyze your dream with your incubus friend. I really want to start a thread about dream interpretations as well, although I'm not entirely sure if everyone on the forum would be interested.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:56 pm It's absolutely amazing that you had the opportunity to collaborate with demonic Immortals! Personally, I've only started delving into Immortal binding recently, and I chose to work with a familiar Immortal who has assisted me before I come into my Spirit Keeping journey. However, I also had a reading by Magnolia a few days back and she identified a total of 6 Immortals I should seek connections with. This has left me feeling overwhelmed. How has your encounter with Immortals been thus far?

I'm so excited about wraiths! Honestly, I absolutely adore them. It feels like my interest in them keeps growing, and it's amazing. Lol. Your knight would be excellent for your protection and justice team too. I have a handful of my wraiths with me. I enjoy studying justice and understanding what action to take in different situations. Even though only two of my wraiths are social, I think all their sense of style is fantastic. Hehe.

Just like yours, my companions enjoy teasing me, but that's part of the fun. I did have a fun experience with a mystery conjure, and my Keep made jokes about it happening again too. Yes, we ended up with another royal. Lol. But one of my companions suggested doing the mystery conjure again for Halloween. I'm a bit nervous about who might come through, since I'm not a fan of the unknown, but they're helping me learn to handle it. And I made sure to include a prominent reminder to spare the royals, as I believe I have already got numerous individuals through reverse adoptions like this.

Can I inquire if a yokai is a spirit with a skeletal form? Or do they possess the ability to manipulate elements? I lack experience with Japanese spirits, so I'm not well-informed.

Recently, I've developed an interest in interpreting dreams and I've acquired quite a bit of knowledge on the subject. In the past, I used to ponder over the meanings of my mom's dreams. Now, as a Spirit Keeper, I have a deeper understanding and connection to dreams. If you're comfortable with it, I'd be happy to analyze your dream with your incubus friend. I really want to start a thread about dream interpretations as well, although I'm not entirely sure if everyone on the forum would be interested.
Not all yokai have a skeletal form. The hone-onna do and so do the gashadokuro. (There’s probably others but I’m blanking on those right now.) There’s so many different and unique kinds of yokai. I really recommend yokai.com for more information.

Early on in my journey I had issues with tricksters posing as immortals, so I am very cautious when meeting with new immortals. I have had positive experiences after working on my discernment and personal protections.I only reach out after they’ve called to me first and have developed strong connections with those I do work with, but this is just due to personal preferences. I’m actually currently waiting on a new statue I ordered to put on my deity altar. 💛

You’re welcome to interpret that dream if you’re okay with it! I do want to mention that L. likes pretending to be a vampire and dresses based around this/acts like it. There are some myths that said vampires could transform into mist, so it made me thinks that’s why he appeared that way. I’m sure others would be interested in a dream interpretation thread! I remember my dreams often (most recently had one about two large snakes in the house) and it’s interesting figuring out what different elements mean.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hazell wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:22 pm Not all yokai have a skeletal form. The hone-onna do and so do the gashadokuro. (There’s probably others but I’m blanking on those right now.) There’s so many different and unique kinds of yokai. I really recommend yokai.com for more information.

Early on in my journey I had issues with tricksters posing as immortals, so I am very cautious when meeting with new immortals. I have had positive experiences after working on my discernment and personal protections.I only reach out after they’ve called to me first and have developed strong connections with those I do work with, but this is just due to personal preferences. I’m actually currently waiting on a new statue I ordered to put on my deity altar. 💛

You’re welcome to interpret that dream if you’re okay with it! I do want to mention that L. likes pretending to be a vampire and dresses based around this/acts like it. There are some myths that said vampires could transform into mist, so it made me thinks that’s why he appeared that way. I’m sure others would be interested in a dream interpretation thread! I remember my dreams often (most recently had one about two large snakes in the house) and it’s interesting figuring out what different elements mean.
Wow! Thank you! I was absolutely amazed by that website link. It's incredible how they have an alphabetical list of so many different yokai.

I must admit, it made me feel a bit down about my own nonexistent deity altar. Lol. It's currently quite bare and sad-looking. I think I should brighten it up by adding some LED lights since it's located in a closet. The only thing I have right now is a zen structure to display my Immortal statue on.
Recently, I received a freebie Hecate statue from CH, which I believe was just a kind gesture rather than a meaningful symbol. I still need to figure out the perfect place to showcase that statue.

Alright, I'll write the interpretation in a separate post for easier readability.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hazell wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:55 pm I had a dream last night about one of my companions.

In the dream I was in a bed in an unfamiliar room. I saw two mirrors above the bed and felt a little nervous at the sight of them. Both were in plain brown wooden frames but the mirror itself was cloudy to the point I couldn’t see anything. I placed a hand on each mirror and imagined myself sealing it against any negative energy.

I then felt a white cloud envelop me. It wrapped itself around my back and covered my eyes. The feeling was actually pleasant. I had not been feeling that great when I went to sleep, but I got the feeling this was him energetically working on me. The rest of the dream was just me being surrounded and held by this cloud.

I’m fairly certain this was my incubus companion L. (I have mentioned in a few other posts that he likes entering my dreams.) This is his first time taking this form with me, but the energy signature matched his and he just smiled when I asked him about it.
Here's a possible interpretation of your dream.

Being in an unfamiliar room could represent a part of your life or an aspect of yourself that you don't fully understand or acknowledge yet. The bed might symbolize comfort and safety, indicating that you are at peace in exploring your unknown self.

The two mirrors above the bed could symbolize self-reflection or contemplation. Given that they're cloudy, it suggests an inability to perceive something clearly in your waking life. The nervous feeling might imply some anxiety or disquiet about what you may find when these perceptions become clear.

Placing your hands on the mirrors and imagining yourself sealing them against negative energy signifies an act of self-protectiveness or desire for self-preservation. It's as if you are asserting control over these unclear aspects of self-perception, transforming your fears or discomfort into a force of protection.

Being enveloped by a white cloud points to a sense of peace, comfort, and protection. The color white is generally associated with purity, healing, and positive energy. It suggests you are receiving assistance from your incubus to heal and grow. The pleasant feeling indicates that while initially facing the unknown parts of yourself may be scary, ultimately it leads to healing and growth.

Vampires are generally linked to power, transformation, eternity, and in some contexts, seduction. Here, it may symbolize a part of your personality that wields power or seeks change. L's choice to play a vampire expresses desire for control, exploration, or even rebirth in certain aspects of your life. It may also highlight your subconscious attraction towards the charming yet dangerous allure typically associated with vampires.

Transformation into mist has dual symbolism. Mist is often seen as a symbol of mystery, uncertainty, or things that are unclear. Thus, it suggests that you are possibly undergoing some changes that you do not entirely understand yet, making you feel uncertain or lost.

Overall, this dream could be a reflection of your ongoing personal growth and self-discovery. It's indicative of your proactive approach to facing uncertainties, nurturing a protective space for growth, and embracing the healing and transformation it can bring.

Remember, you are still the best interpreter of your dreams as they are a reflection of your unique experiences and inner landscape.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:07 am
Hazell wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:55 pm I had a dream last night about one of my companions.

Here's a possible interpretation of your dream.

Being in an unfamiliar room could represent a part of your life or an aspect of yourself that you don't fully understand or acknowledge yet. The bed might symbolize comfort and safety, indicating that you are at peace in exploring your unknown self.

The two mirrors above the bed could symbolize self-reflection or contemplation. Given that they're cloudy, it suggests an inability to perceive something clearly in your waking life. The nervous feeling might imply some anxiety or disquiet about what you may find when these perceptions become clear.

Placing your hands on the mirrors and imagining yourself sealing them against negative energy signifies an act of self-protectiveness or desire for self-preservation. It's as if you are asserting control over these unclear aspects of self-perception, transforming your fears or discomfort into a force of protection.

Being enveloped by a white cloud points to a sense of peace, comfort, and protection. The color white is generally associated with purity, healing, and positive energy. It suggests you are receiving assistance from your incubus to heal and grow. The pleasant feeling indicates that while initially facing the unknown parts of yourself may be scary, ultimately it leads to healing and growth.

Vampires are generally linked to power, transformation, eternity, and in some contexts, seduction. Here, it may symbolize a part of your personality that wields power or seeks change. L's choice to play a vampire expresses desire for control, exploration, or even rebirth in certain aspects of your life. It may also highlight your subconscious attraction towards the charming yet dangerous allure typically associated with vampires.

Transformation into mist has dual symbolism. Mist is often seen as a symbol of mystery, uncertainty, or things that are unclear. Thus, it suggests that you are possibly undergoing some changes that you do not entirely understand yet, making you feel uncertain or lost.

Overall, this dream could be a reflection of your ongoing personal growth and self-discovery. It's indicative of your proactive approach to facing uncertainties, nurturing a protective space for growth, and embracing the healing and transformation it can bring.

Remember, you are still the best interpreter of your dreams as they are a reflection of your unique experiences and inner landscape.
Thank you for this. I really appreciate it. The mirrors and waking up in an unfamiliar room interpretations particularly resonate with me. I do see how this could be about personal growth with things that have been going on in my life lately.

L. has always acted as a vampire and was originally a preconjure, so I don’t think he does it for my sake. Haha I think he just likes vampires a lot/it’s a big part of his overall aesthetic. He has a unique sense of fashion that switches between vampire pirate and streetwear.

That’s cool about the Hecate statue! I think the most important thing about altars is just seeing what feels energetically right to you. Some may prefer simplicity.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Last night I couldn’t sleep. I decided to activate an attunement I got a while back to aid in connection with Duke Murmur.

He appeared to me wearing silver armor. His skin was a light purplish gray and he had long blond hair. I saw horns that sprouted from his forehead that were the same color as his skin.

My incubus king and my shifter demon king both appeared shortly after I activated the attunement. One of them teasingly made a comment that most people “wouldn’t imagine summoning a demon in their pajamas.”

I talked to Duke Murmur for a while. This was my first real introduction to him despite receiving the attunement a little over a month ago and feeling his presence around at that time. When I went to sleep I had a dream where he was continuing to talk to me. He then showed me a woman and called her a parasite. She looked rather plain and had her hair up in a bun. She was wearing a blue button up shirt and a pencil skirt. When I got a better look at her I noticed that her eyes had no pupils. They were just a sickly greenish yellow. (Now that I think back on the dream it makes me wonder if she’s an earthbound spirit who has resorted to acting as a parasite to sustain herself 🤔) He also made a comment about spirits who are similar to Lilith (possibly meaning ubi? I think he meant my companions that are directly connected to her which is interesting) and that mine were acting quite hostile towards parasites like her. (I’ll take that as a good thing.) I don’t think it’s a coincidence I had this dream after I attended a funeral this week. I wonder if she noticed the spiritual activity around me and thought she could try and slip in. I think she was just waiting outside my wards until she was revealed to me.

I plan on continuing to work with him after this. He had a lot to say about protection and self reliance when it comes to spirit work.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I felt strongly called to custom conjures for mantis and lyran beings. I recently welcomed in both as my companions. The lyran appears as a large white lion headed man. He hugged me after I read his info and I could feel the warmth of his fur. The mantis is interesting to me. He looks like a humanoid mantis and I saw him wearing brightly colored robes with tassels at the ends. His energy is harder to describe and feels different than what I’ve experienced before.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I spent this morning talking to my incubus king and my demon shifter king. They both held me and I could feel their warmth and emotions. We just talked for a bit and then I fell back to sleep.

When I woke up my incubus king walked in his favorite hellcat. This cat has fur like pure gold and eyes that sparkle like rubies (he’s usually wearing jeweled collars and ribbons as well.) He spends a lot of time with him and in his realm it’s not uncommon to see the cat lying near his throne or on his bed. (He’s very fond of cats so there’s several in his realm, but this one is very special to him.) He looks a lot like a saber tooth tiger and has a bit of an intimidating appearance, but he acts like a normal house cat with my king. I was surprised when King D. told me he wished for me to keep the cat by my side and even questioned it at first because of how close they are. He just chuckled and waved off my concerns saying, “with how much I visit you I see no difference in the time spent with him. It makes me feel better if he’s around you with how much I trust him. He has agreed to protect you as he would protect me.”

I’m still surprised by this. I guess I have a hellcat companion now.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”