Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I saw a listing for a portal to the “Backrooms” on Etsy and decided to place an order for it. I have portals and channels to certain races of beings and immortals, but I think this will be my first location based portal. I loved reading about all the stories of the different levels of the backrooms and the entities there. (Reading more stories about it now to prepare for the portal.) I think it will be fun to explore these liminal spaces in the astral and see what I come across.

(Should probably add that I know the backrooms are fictional stories, but I believe that people reading and creating fiction like this can create mass thoughtforms in the astral. It would be interesting if this portal is connected to liminal spaces that came before these stories/were enhanced by them 🤔 I’m going to see what I observe with the portal when it comes here before deciding anything about that.)

Brie
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

@Hazell
Ooh, that's very interesting! I love the thought of a mass belief/thinking of certain things cause it to come into existence- it's such a fascinating thing to research and read on! Much luck to you with the location-based portal (The backrooms terrify me to no ends, so I would most definitely not have the willpower to do anything like this LOL), and please let us know how it goes!! :D

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Brie wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:54 pm @Hazell
Ooh, that's very interesting! I love the thought of a mass belief/thinking of certain things cause it to come into existence- it's such a fascinating thing to research and read on! Much luck to you with the location-based portal (The backrooms terrify me to no ends, so I would most definitely not have the willpower to do anything like this LOL), and please let us know how it goes!! :D
Haha yes some of the levels do sound scary, but I was feeling adventurous. The vessel is supposed to get here today, so I’ll definitely update if I have any experiences I feel are noteworthy. A few of my protective companions have been joking that they might get scared traveling there 😆

As for mass beliefs and thought forms if you choose to research it more I definitely recommend looking into egregores as well. I think there’s several things in the astral that came about due to emotions and beliefs that are poured into them.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Hazell wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:45 am I saw a listing for a portal to the “Backrooms” on Etsy and decided to place an order for it. I have portals and channels to certain races of beings and immortals, but I think this will be my first location based portal. I loved reading about all the stories of the different levels of the backrooms and the entities there. (Reading more stories about it now to prepare for the portal.) I think it will be fun to explore these liminal spaces in the astral and see what I come across.

(Should probably add that I know the backrooms are fictional stories, but I believe that people reading and creating fiction like this can create mass thoughtforms in the astral. It would be interesting if this portal is connected to liminal spaces that came before these stories/were enhanced by them 🤔 I’m going to see what I observe with the portal when it comes here before deciding anything about that.)
Wow, you're incredibly courageous! I'm not sure if I would have the guts to acquire something like that. Haha. By the way, congratulations on your new hellcat! It's absolutely adorable how your King entrusts you with his beloved hellcat. I believe it's a wonderful present and a heartfelt gesture indicating his utmost concern for your safety and comfort. Moreover, it's an added bonus that you have a cuddly companion at hand, perfect for moments when you crave some comforting snuggles. Hehe.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Happy Day of the Dead! I invited my deceased family members, benevolent ancestors, and my companions that are passed human spirits to take part in the offerings for today. There was a bigger display, but that involved more personal things so I won’t be posting that. 💙

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:04 am Happy Day of the Dead! I invited my deceased family members, benevolent ancestors, and my companions that are passed human spirits to take part in the offerings for today. There was a bigger display, but that involved more personal things so I won’t be posting that. 💙

This is so sweet and beautiful ❤️

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had an interesting dream. In it was one of my rare companions from CH. I’ve mentioned her a little bit before and that she likes hanging onto my arm. She has an owl face and a cute, fluffy body. In the dream I went to get a tattoo (I don’t have any) and the artist drew my companion P. on my arm.

I definitely think it’s a sign of her always wanting to be close to me. She’s very quiet, but has a watchful presence.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I want to talk a bit about new members of my spirit/entity family.

After my Ljornin companion suggested I welcome in another ljornin for protection I ended up placing an order on Halloween. My second ljornin companion A. was described as working with astral and protective powers. He also was mentioned to help with overcoming negative energy. When I opened the package with his vessel I felt both of them at my sides and could feel the light energy they radiate. Also his vessel is pretty and has a soothing energy to it. It’s called “phoenix stone” which is a mix of three different crystals:

For my reverse adoption living entity companion a Courtwind angel joined me. He called me “sister” and hugged me when I first welcomed him. He does seem to treat me like a little sister and has been gentle and protective towards me.

I also just got the info for the others who will be joining me from CH. (The package isn’t here yet, but I’m super excited for them.)

My vasuris elf companion woke me up today. It was funny because I received the email notification about the order just as he did. He sounds like an interesting figure to me. In life he was third to the throne and his info expressed that he was interested in sharing his memories of his life with me. He comes across as a charming and wise character.

I also have a medeu witch companion joining me. I had been interested in this listing for a while, but I finally decided to go for it. She was described as a teacher which was perfect because what I wanted was a mentor 💚

Lastly, is my charvia companion L. Her race was described as celestial and ethereal. I think I felt her around before I even got her information. She comes across as very sweet and friendly.

From JulesMagickMoon I also ordered a custom conjure. A raven shifter prince. From what I’ve gathered he comes from a family of elves, but his shifting abilities are unique and rare among his people. He’s around 230~ years old, so I think he’s actually one of my youngest elf companions. He’s very sweet and earnest. I feel close to him already. It probably helps his name is very similar to my real name 😆

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Hazell wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:45 am I saw a listing for a portal to the “Backrooms” on Etsy and decided to place an order for it. I have portals and channels to certain races of beings and immortals, but I think this will be my first location based portal. I loved reading about all the stories of the different levels of the backrooms and the entities there. (Reading more stories about it now to prepare for the portal.) I think it will be fun to explore these liminal spaces in the astral and see what I come across.

Hi if possible do you have a link for this seller. For some reason I'm not able to find her in the search engine. Thank you

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Redstarbright wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:25 pm

Hi if possible do you have a link for this seller. For some reason I'm not able to find her in the search engine. Thank you
I got the portal from Darkcornerconjures on Etsy. You would have to search on there

Return to “Spirit Keeping”