Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I’m so happy to know the immortals I work with and companions let me know they’re around!

Yesterday I had to have my gallbladder removed sooner than expected. (The doctor said it was huge and infected after removal, so it was likely caught right before it ruptured. The incisions were meant to be small, but I have a huge one near my sternum likely because of how big it was.)

Before the surgery we heard one of the nurses say his name is, “Ganesh.” I have never met someone with that name before, but this was the day after I left out rice, orange slices, and candy for Lord Ganesha. It kind of felt like a sign from him that he was watching over me.

I’m also thankful that my demon partner was present and so protective towards me as always.My incubus king, closest ubi companions, and my guardian seraph were there as well. 💜

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Hazell wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:09 pm I’m so happy to know the immortals I work with and companions let me know they’re around!

Yesterday I had to have my gallbladder removed sooner than expected. (The doctor said it was huge and infected after removal, so it was likely caught right before it ruptured. The incisions were meant to be small, but I have a huge one near my sternum likely because of how big it was.)

Before the surgery we heard one of the nurses say his name is, “Ganesh.” I have never met someone with that name before, but this was the day after I left out rice, orange slices, and candy for Lord Ganesha. It kind of felt like a sign from him that he was watching over me.

I’m also thankful that my demon partner was present and so protective towards me as always.My incubus king, closest ubi companions, and my guardian seraph were there as well. 💜
I wanted to drop in and wish you a super speedy recovery, Hazell! 🌟 I hope you're feeling better each day and that the healing process is going smoothly for you. And I'm really glad to hear that your friends were looking out for you! Having a support system like that is absolutely amazing.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:08 pm
Hazell wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:09 pm I’m so happy to know the immortals I work with and companions let me know they’re around!

I wanted to drop in and wish you a super speedy recovery, Hazell! 🌟 I hope you're feeling better each day and that the healing process is going smoothly for you. And I'm really glad to hear that your friends were looking out for you! Having a support system like that is absolutely amazing.
Thank you! I’m already feeling better. Surprisingly the pain from surgery is better than how I was feeling with the gallbladder attacks,

Redstarbright
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thank goodness you have your Spirit and Entity family. Always helping in ways we can see. Looking after you x

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Redstarbright wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:30 pm

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thank goodness you have your Spirit and Entity family. Always helping in ways we can see. Looking after you x
Thank you! I’m definitely grateful to have them in my life.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I think I had a dream about two past lives last night. One was a warrior-he was traveling with a small group of merchants by boat. They were bringing goods and supplies from different areas. I saw him use his sword to disable a few people in combat. (To some extent I was already aware of this life.)

The other past life felt very different. He wore a frilly black and white suit. Fluffy looking black hair and cat like green eyes. I don’t think this past life was human. I could see the magic he was using-mainly protection and healing.

I don’t know the significance of seeing these two, but I’ll be doing a reading on it later to see if there’s a reason they came forward.

I also have a new friend. She’s a doughnut spider thought form from ClownsCosmicCove on Etsy. She’s been very protective over me and as soon as she got here I could see her warding my room and altar. She’s very sweet 💛 I’m also happy with the information I received about her it was detailed and came with a sigil.

I also think I made my companions excited for B&BW candle day! Every year I like picking out candles that remind me of certain companions and groups of companions. I went a little early this year and got the Luminous scent because it reminded me of my incubus king. 💛 I’m excited to go with them on Saturday to pick out offerings.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It’s been a year since I started this thread.

Since then I’ve had several new additions to my spirit and entity family. They’re all cherished and well loved 💜

I also finally was honest with myself about my feelings and ended up entering a spouse relationship with a companion who I adore. I didn’t really announce this, but there were hints 😆 When he first joined me he asked me to be his consort. I turned him down thinking it was just him messing with me, but years later this question came up again. I don’t think our relationship has really changed all that much, but this arrangement definitely feels right for us. This was after a lot of careful thinking, divining, and asking him, “you’re not just joking with me right?” He’s a serious type, but I really wanted to make sure. I trust that this connection will continue to grow. Beyond the romantic parts of our relationship he has been a wonderful protector and dear friend to me.

In some ways I think this year was a “winter” period. I didn’t progress as much as I would have liked spiritually, but I was instead made to focus on my physical life and myself in general. I think this was meant to be a time for introspection.

I’ll continue to update here if anything new or interesting happens. 😊

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I decided to commission art of my main astral form and I love it so much! 💙 I think I’ve described my form here a few times, but I really believe this picture captured the current energy I see around myself there. This was done by Toni. I believe she has a review thread of her art on the forum somewhere.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Nice picture. Which one of yours is this one? Astral, soul, or spiritual body...? I know two other looks of mine about myself, plus my physical look 😉.
Hazell wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:14 am I decided to commission art of my main astral form and I love it so much! 💙 I think I’ve described my form here a few times, but I really believe this picture captured the current energy I see around myself there. This was done by Toni. I believe she has a review thread of her art on the forum somewhere.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:49 am Nice picture. Which one of yours is this one? Astral, soul, or spiritual body...? I know two other looks of mine about myself, plus my physical look 😉.
Hazell wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:14 am I decided to commission art of my main astral form and I love it so much! 💙 I think I’ve described my form here a few times, but I really believe this picture captured the current energy I see around myself there. This was done by Toni. I believe she has a review thread of her art on the forum somewhere.

This is my astral form.

Years ago I had a reading done on my “higher self” as well. I had also seen him/them in the past. He appeared to me as a tall man with long red hair and green eyes. Celestial in nature. I saw him as an angelic being sitting alone on a planet and observing what went on around him. I no longer think he’s my higher self. I think he’s more like a past life that came forward to guide me. I had someone else say my higher self appeared as a radiant being (so bright they couldn’t directly look at them.) In their vision this being was in a theater alone and watching the stage. Perhaps it takes on whatever form is most relevant to me at the time.

I ordered a soul reading recently 🤔 I’m excited for it. Although I know the soul is more like a collection of past lives and my core energy, so I definitely feel this one is more up to interpretation.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”