Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:02 pm Oh wow, now that you bring it up, I realize they offer other attunements for beings too. I thought it was just the Soul Sword for combat training, but surprisingly, there are more. I looked up the Divine Ki attunement, and it seems impressive. I believe it would make a fantastic gift for beings on special occasions. By the way, what's the name of the attunement for split form?

The plushie is incredibly cute! Before getting into Spirit Keeping, I only had a single plushie. I had to ask, and it turns out most of my companions aren't particularly keen on plushies, except for two of my Dragons (which was unexpected, given their age. Lol). However, I'm obtaining some handmade wax melts and a few beautiful rough stones for everyone. I plan to acquire some polished stones later as well. My altar is rather basic, and, being a guy, I don't amass many such items. Consequently, it appears somewhat sparse. However, I'll draw inspiration from your setup.
It’s the shift/split form (s-form) attunement.

My companions are all different in their preferences. Some do like the plushies and others prefer more traditional offerings. I definitely have a lot of crystals and collect jewelry as well. I like decorating my altars and will arrange it how they like.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Before I took a nap I lit some incense for Ganesha. I’m assuming he opened the path for another deity to reach out to me.

I ended up dreaming I was at my other room where my altar is. I was talking to someone about my things and showing them my crystals. I then saw the figure sit down at the chair near my altar and I called him, “Apollo.” He made a comment that I collect things like a bird does. The dream then ended.

I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with him before this, but it’s not uncommon for sun deities to call me. I did have a reading years ago that mentioned he was calling me 🤔 I did find it interesting when I did some quick research that he’s associated with white ravens. I have a white raven familiar that came forward during a familiar reverse adoption.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just found that old reading! It’s interesting look back at it.

“** Greek God: Apollo**

He is a god of sunlight, oracular prophesy and visions as well as divination, healing and medicine, archery, law, order, moderation, and of the Muses in the arts, sciences, music and writing. Apollo is also associated with purification and truth. It is said that a lie could never fall from His lips, and as a result all oaths are sworn to Him as proof that they will not be broken.

Apollo, just like Amaterasu, came forward for you because of your warm and radiant energy. ❤️ He can help you with a great deal of things from healing to divination. He encourages us to use our inner wisdom and make sound decisions for ourselves. He has an amazing energy and has a very uplifting vibe. I think you two will work very well together. He is very interested in working with you right away.

Recommended Offerings:

His animals are the crow, the raven, the dolphin, the lion, the hawk, and the swan. Anything that represents these animals is a wonderful offering for him.

Practicing divination of any form is a wonderful way to bond with him.

Learning or practicing any type of healing is also a wonderful way to honor him.

Watching the sun rise with him is a fantastic bonding exercise.

Orange, red, gold, or yellow candles.

Anything that represents the sun.

Music
Writing
Frankincense
Myrrh
Bay laurel
Cinnamon
Mugwort
Bay leaves”

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Love this :) Apollo and Hermes are some of those male Immortals along with Zeus I really like. But I don't really work with them as such to any extend. I have few Goddesses that I am very keen on calling on regularly and deepening my connection with those few Greeks origins for a while.
Hazell wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:42 am Just found that old reading! It’s interesting look back at it.

He is a god of sunlight, oracular prophesy and visions as well as divination, healing and medicine, archery, law, order, moderation, and of the Muses in the arts, sciences, music and writing. Apollo is also associated with purification and truth. It is said that a lie could never fall from His lips, and as a result all oaths are sworn to Him as proof that they will not be broken.

Apollo, just like Amaterasu, came forward for you because of your warm and radiant energy. ❤️ He can help you with a great deal of things from healing to divination. He encourages us to use our inner wisdom and make sound decisions for ourselves. He has an amazing energy and has a very uplifting vibe. I think you two will work very well together. He is very interested in working with you right away.

Recommended Offerings:

His animals are the crow, the raven, the dolphin, the lion, the hawk, and the swan. Anything that represents these animals is a wonderful offering for him.

Learning or practicing any type of healing is also a wonderful way to honor him.

Music
Writing
Frankincense
Myrrh
Bay laurel
Cinnamon
Mugwort
Bay leaves”

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:59 am Love this :) Apollo and Hermes are some of those male Immortals along with Zeus I really like. But I don't really work with them as such to any extend. I have few Goddesses that I am very keen on calling on regularly and deepening my connection with those few Greeks origins for a while.
Hazell wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:42 am Just found that old reading! It’s interesting look back at it.

Recommended Offerings:

Music
Writing
Frankincense
Myrrh
Bay laurel
Cinnamon
Mugwort
Bay leaves”
That’s nice! I have a binding to Zeus from CH, but I haven’t had much interaction from him. (I get the feeling it’s just not the right time.) The only other Greek god I’ve really worked with is Thanatos, but that was when I first started my path. I do have companions connected to the Greek immortals, so I may talk to them about this experience.

The goddesses are really wonderful to connect with as well. I will feel them occasionally pop in. I have a portal to Circe and she even blessed one of the servitors I created 💙

I need to start working with my Infinite Power of the Immortals orb more.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am fascinated by Greek ancient history and their God's and Goddesses. I wouldn't be surprised if I have a blood line connection there with them. I haven't got the actual reading done yet. Only later on, maybe this year. I am choosing to discover it as much as I can via alternative routes.

My main Goddesses are, Astraea, Athena, Hebe, Hestia, Aphrodite, Daphne, Psyce, Nike & Thycke. Sorry for typos. I am not always accurate with names spelling. With each of them, I have regular requests and working with their channels. Although, right now, I am bonding closely some elite Celestial beings, and taking my time up for a while.

All of these Goddesses has a deep history with Zeus. And I feel all of them has something to contribute to my discovery and path.
Hazell wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:08 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 7:59 am Love this :) Apollo and Hermes are some of those male Immortals along with Zeus I really like. But I don't really work with them as such to any extend. I have few Goddesses that I am very keen on calling on regularly and deepening my connection with those few Greeks origins for a while.

Recommended Offerings:

Music
Writing
Frankincense
Myrrh
Bay laurel
Cinnamon
Mugwort
Bay leaves”
That’s nice! I have a binding to Zeus from CH, but I haven’t had much interaction from him. (I get the feeling it’s just not the right time.) The only other Greek god I’ve really worked with is Thanatos, but that was when I first started my path. I do have companions connected to the Greek immortals, so I may talk to them about this experience.

The goddesses are really wonderful to connect with as well. I will feel them occasionally pop in. I have a portal to Circe and she even blessed one of the servitors I created 💙

I need to start working with my Infinite Power of the Immortals orb more.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I tried to astral project while laying on my side. (I usually intentionally do this while laying on my back.) I felt myself “leave” my body, but I also felt like the bed was still underneath me as I floated towards the ceiling. I kind of got the sensation that I was laying down and the bed/the energy of it was moving me around. I think I felt too silly and that caused me to wake up. This is the first time the bed has traveled with me. 😆 I did not see any of my companions, but I’m curious how they would have reacted.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It’s been awhile. I’ve still been interacting with my companions and working on my craft, but I haven’t felt like I had anything worth posting. Dream recall has been happening nearly every night this month and my companions are interacting with me like usual.

Last night I had a few experiences after I started working through an astral projection program.

After I did the first recording a second time I felt one of my companions touch both sides of my neck. It was like the meditation allowed me to feel and sense his touch much more easily. It almost felt like he reached underneath my skin and I could feel the muscles begin to relax. From where he touched me I could feel vibrations rippling all the way down to my lower back.

After I fell asleep I had a dream about my incubus king. I had planned on going to a festival this Saturday. In my dream I was at the festival and I saw my king smiling at me. He was wearing his golden robes that I’ve seen him wear in his court and he definitely stood out compared to the regular people in my dream. I remember walking over and getting a bit huffy with him. I told him I was worried people would find out about what he is. He just laughed and said, “there’s a costume contest going on, so it shouldn’t be an issue.” He then winked at me. I think this was his way of letting me know that he plans on tagging along with me when I go to the festival 💛

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Going to update here with some dream experiences and talk of my companions.

Dream experiences:

Dream 1-

One of my more notable dreams centered around my incubus companion Duke E. In the dream we were a married couple and he was hosting a banquet. I remember several members of my family, old friends, and several people I didn’t recognize that he was talking with.

He snuggled up against me and hugged me before asking if I would make food for the next event. He specifically asked for sweet corn tamales. I said I would try, but I had never cooked that before. (I think that was his way of asking for this as an offering. A few days after the dream I went to a local place that offers these. I had never actually tried them before, and was surprised to find they are somewhat similar in taste to bread pudding.) He smiled at me before turning his attention back to the guests.

When the event was over we just hugged each other and headed off to different bedrooms in his manor. I remember thinking I would like to cuddle him, but then I got embarrassed. The dream ended with me wanting to ask him to hold me and fixating on this, but still being too embarrassed to ask despite being married in the dream. (The entire dream was actually very innocent and wholesome.)

I’m not actually married to him, so I was a bit confused about what message he wanted to get across. When I asked him about it he just smiled and patted my hair. He seemed pretty pleased with himself. For about a month before that dream he had been telling me about this banquet he was planning.

Dream 2-

I was watching this one like a movie, but my view switched to one of the characters at the end. In the dream there were four teens and they were all practicing astral projection. They were using this for various things like dream visits, remote viewing, reviewing past events, and exploring different realms. They each had a portal/door that helped them do this. I remember one was concerned about an older sick family member, but he lived far away from her. He would visit her in her dreams and talk to her every night.

Things were going great for everyone except this one guy. He started looking worn down and nervous. He made a comment about how he was nervous about astral projection lately, but he still felt he needed to do it because of his family member. He mentioned something was chasing him every time he tried to project and breaking through his protections.

The next thing that happened was something created its own portal in the building. I remember it as a swirling purple light. This large bee like creature came through and shattered the boy’s wards completely. It almost looked like glass breaking all around him. It was acting aggressively and flying after him.

The dream skips a bit after this. I am now viewing it through the eyes of one of the characters. I am sitting on a bed inside one of the portals. It’s dark and the walls almost resemble a starry sky. I am greeted by an old man. (His name was given. However since I am not a part of the culture he is from, and it seems to be a sensitive topic I won’t be mentioning that here. I am still unsure why he would appear to me, but I am thankful at the same time. I have also considered the possibility that my subconscious used what he represents as dream symbolism.) He set up protections around me and said, “you are safe.” (Despite this I don’t think I was the boy attacked earlier in the dream.) He told me to push aside feelings of fear and worry on my journeys. That my curiosity needed to be my only guide and it would soon push me to new heights.

Dream 3-

(Note: I have reason to believe this is a newer companion making himself known. The dream might sound a little scary, but honestly I didn’t even feel nervous during it or after waking up.)

I remember that I was wearing a knight’s armor and I was running through this dark, damp hall. There was this monstrous thing chasing me and swinging at me, threatening to cut me down. When I finally reached sunlight I thought I had found relief, but the thing still wouldn’t relent. It sent hounds after me which managed to jump and bite at me, but they were unable to keep me down. I ran back into another entrance and found this to be even darker. My vision didn’t adjust. I got the feeling of cobwebs being wrapped around me and being held by something/someone. It took awhile before my vision adjusted. I saw a man with an angular face, long hair, and grayish skin. He was smirking and said, “you’ll stay with me here. You won’t have to worry about the outside anymore.” The dream ended with him holding me.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”