Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hazell wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:08 pm That’s awesome! Good luck with your new companions. It’s always nice to get a surprising/unexpected calling.

I have an Amazon mermaid companion, my mer prince, and recently a male cacaelia came through as a spirit guide. They all have different energies, but are absolutely lovely. Each one has different focuses and things they prefer working on.

I actually learned massage so I could better assist my clients along with the reiki 😆 I plan on continuing to learn more. I highly recommend reiki as a healing modality if you feel called to it. There’s some great books on it as well that might be worth checking out. I personally liked the Art of Psychic Reiki, but there’s several other good ones out there.
I appreciate your kind words. I just adore Merfolk because I love the ocean. Lol. I got one custom conjured after my 'what's best companion' reading. And one more showed up on that list. Lol.
Massages are also part of my work. Hence, I'm interested in learning more about Reiki and believe it could be beneficial for healing others. Thank you for the recommendation, I'll definitely look into the book.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I want to write about one of my companions today. I think I’ve briefly mentioned him in the past, but never really talked about him. He first came to me in a dream after I fell asleep looking at a listing for ubi from different demonic courts. I didn’t plan on purchasing anything at the time.

In the dream I was in a school setting where he approached me. He offered me gifts and said he had been watching me for a while (I highly suspect I connected to his energy even before I had spirit companions, and that this was his way of reintroducing himself) and that he wished for us to go on a date. He appeared with bright red hair, green eyes, and I remember thinking he was cute.

I placed the order and was later surprised to find out an incubus duke came forward for me. (I honestly didn’t expect any ranked beings to come through the listing.) He was described as good natured, jovial, and high vibrational in energy. He loves anything having to do with technology as well. This is the same companion I mentioned my young cherry blossom dragon adores. She will bounce after him whenever he visits my realm. It’s adorable, especially since it was mentioned she was normally hesitant around darker beings. She immediately took to him and on the first day fell asleep curled around him. He’s also great friends with another one of my living incubus companions. 💙

He has shown himself to be protective. I recently found out that doesn’t mean only against malicious spirits. Someone was making nasty comments towards me at work and acting like they were jokes. It left me feeling anxious. I already knew this woman was an energy vampire but I felt like she was going to start going out of her way to target me specifically. One of my companions mentioned to be careful mentioning it around him (I think they were worried about overreactions) but word spread anyway. Not that I particularly mind. The day after it happened she had left work and was taken off the schedule. He handled it gracefully by revealing old actions and attempts to sabotage others/creating a toxic environment. I was also reassured it wasn’t my fault and that my companions were sending her away with good intentions to somewhere that was a better fit/that things would’ve gotten worse for me if they hadn’t acted. I’m still surprised by just how fast he worked to assuage my concerns.

Today Duke E. has been snuggled up to me. I think we’ll make it a bonding day. I’m thankful for him watching over me and taking care of me.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had an interesting call recently.

My companions have been discussing bringing in more fae recently. I told them I would consider it and would pay attention to any calls and pulls I receive (regarding companions as well as what to do in my magical path.) My incubus king winked at me and said, “you might just find a fairy prince is searching for you.” I laughed at that and shook my head.

The next day AngelDark had the listings for Children of Beleth and an Unseelie fae queen. I immediately knew he wasn’t joking like I had originally thought.

I ended up visiting with the oldest prince listed. When he first arrived it felt like he excitedly wrapped me in a hug. He has shown himself as described, both as a red eared fae hound and as a handsome man. I also saw him appear in the latter form with his ears appearing like in his hound form which I thought was cute.

He comes across as the strong silent type so far. I’m excited to bond with him more. (I’m pretty sure he’s also the reason why I keep coming back to hound listings and dreaming about them recently.)

SpiderCricket13
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have so enjoyed reading your journal! Thank you so much for sharing it
I have recently had the music thing, twice now at 3am my iPad has started playing Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. The volume is switched off and at 3am there’s not a lot happening in my house 😊. I wish I could work out which spirit it is, as I have received quite a few from GagedCasualties lately. At least they picked a great piece…

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SpiderCricket13 wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 11:39 am I have so enjoyed reading your journal! Thank you so much for sharing it
I have recently had the music thing, twice now at 3am my iPad has started playing Vivaldi’s Four Seasons. The volume is switched off and at 3am there’s not a lot happening in my house 😊. I wish I could work out which spirit it is, as I have received quite a few from GagedCasualties lately. At least they picked a great piece…
That’s great! I love when they interact through music like that. I’m happy you enjoy reading these posts 😊

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 191
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon

Hazell wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:03 pm I want to write about one of my companions today. I think I’ve briefly mentioned him in the past, but never really talked about him. He first came to me in a dream after I fell asleep looking at a listing for ubi from different demonic courts. I didn’t plan on purchasing anything at the time.

In the dream I was in a school setting where he approached me. He offered me gifts and said he had been watching me for a while (I highly suspect I connected to his energy even before I had spirit companions, and that this was his way of reintroducing himself) and that he wished for us to go on a date. He appeared with bright red hair, green eyes, and I remember thinking he was cute.

I placed the order and was later surprised to find out an incubus duke came forward for me. (I honestly didn’t expect any ranked beings to come through the listing.) He was described as good natured, jovial, and high vibrational in energy. He loves anything having to do with technology as well. This is the same companion I mentioned my young cherry blossom dragon adores. She will bounce after him whenever he visits my realm. It’s adorable, especially since it was mentioned she was normally hesitant around darker beings. She immediately took to him and on the first day fell asleep curled around him. He’s also great friends with another one of my living incubus companions. 💙

He has shown himself to be protective. I recently found out that doesn’t mean only against malicious spirits. Someone was making nasty comments towards me at work and acting like they were jokes. It left me feeling anxious. I already knew this woman was an energy vampire but I felt like she was going to start going out of her way to target me specifically. One of my companions mentioned to be careful mentioning it around him (I think they were worried about overreactions) but word spread anyway. Not that I particularly mind. The day after it happened she had left work and was taken off the schedule. He handled it gracefully by revealing old actions and attempts to sabotage others/creating a toxic environment. I was also reassured it wasn’t my fault and that my companions were sending her away with good intentions to somewhere that was a better fit/that things would’ve gotten worse for me if they hadn’t acted. I’m still surprised by just how fast he worked to assuage my concerns.

Today Duke E. has been snuggled up to me. I think we’ll make it a bonding day. I’m thankful for him watching over me and taking care of me.
What a beautiful experience you had with your Duke! I absolutely love how he appeared to you in a school setting, as if he was there to teach you even more. It's clear that this is just the beginning of something special. The way he handled the situation with grace is truly admirable and speaks to his character. I also recall you mentioning having a council before - is your Duke having a seat on the council as well?

By the way, we have had some similar-ish experiences so far, which is weird. Lol. One of my first companions was a reverse adoption listing and a King came through unexpectedly - mine is a WA being though. I've noticed that those who have made negative comments or given me attitude seem to have disappeared into thin air. They don't seem to be around as much or they've found new business ventures to annoy. Lol. On the other hand, those who have created a toxic environment or haven't treated me well have been laid off within a few weeks. It seems they didn't believe things could improve for me or our colleagues, so a necessary action had to be taken.

Ah, bonding days! Speaking of which, I need more of those dates. Lol. I might be a bit peculiar, but if music blasts in the middle of the night out of nowhere, I'd get startled. A while back, one of my Angels decided to surprise me with some Christmas tunes, and I jumped out of my skin! Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:08 am
Hazell wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:03 pm I want to write about one of my companions today. I think I’ve briefly mentioned him in the past, but never really talked about him. He first came to me in a dream after I fell asleep looking at a listing for ubi from different demonic courts. I didn’t plan on purchasing anything at the time.

What a beautiful experience you had with your Duke! I absolutely love how he appeared to you in a school setting, as if he was there to teach you even more. It's clear that this is just the beginning of something special. The way he handled the situation with grace is truly admirable and speaks to his character. I also recall you mentioning having a council before - is your Duke having a seat on the council as well?

By the way, we have had some similar-ish experiences so far, which is weird. Lol. One of my first companions was a reverse adoption listing and a King came through unexpectedly - mine is a WA being though. I've noticed that those who have made negative comments or given me attitude seem to have disappeared into thin air. They don't seem to be around as much or they've found new business ventures to annoy. Lol. On the other hand, those who have created a toxic environment or haven't treated me well have been laid off within a few weeks. It seems they didn't believe things could improve for me or our colleagues, so a necessary action had to be taken.

Ah, bonding days! Speaking of which, I need more of those dates. Lol. I might be a bit peculiar, but if music blasts in the middle of the night out of nowhere, I'd get startled. A while back, one of my Angels decided to surprise me with some Christmas tunes, and I jumped out of my skin! Lol.
He does not hold a seat on the council and he doesn’t seem interested in doing so. (I may end up writing more about the council and the members. I’ll ask if they’re agreeable to me doing so.) He serves under a goetic king and his work tends to keep him very busy. He is close to a few of my companions and myself, but can be a bit more introverted around the others. He is helpful and warm to my other companions, but I think he enjoys just being able to relax here when he gets the chance to do so.

My ubi companions seem to like showing up in school settings. I don’t often have spicy dreams these are more about them wanting to talk. I hadn’t really thought about it much before, but it’s interesting to see that as symbolizing them wanting to teach. 🤔 I even had a dream about an incubus unbound training me at a dojo.

That’s a cool story with your angels even if it was startling!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was talking about astral projection with a few people in real life recently. It reminded me of a recent experience I forgot to share here.

I was laying down on my back, not attempting to project just trying to fall asleep. From the side of my bed I saw a black shadow leap at me. I immediately recognized the energy as being one of my demon companions (I’ve mentioned him helping me with astral projection before.)

It then felt as if I was falling into and through the bed. As I fell I could see darkness swirling around myself. My companion said he was taking me to, “the abyss.” (I need to clarify with him further what he meant by this/why he thought this would be significant to me.) I remember getting frustrated and kind of pouting saying, “I can’t see anything in here.” He chuckled and he said, “I can.” It was interesting I could see him well enough just not my surroundings. I watched as he shifted his form, his eyes fading away. I got the impression that other senses would be more important here.

I think I still need to work on letting go and trusting. I get the feeling there would have been more revealed if I stopped worrying about what I could see, but rather just let him show what he felt I needed to experience.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I ordered two bindings of myself in previous lives. I had ordered this before and a female woodland elf came through. This time a male high elf and a female Pegasus came through. Haha I didn’t expect to have two elf past lives come through this listing. When I first started my journey I was actually a little intimidated by elves, so this is a surprise to me.

The pegasus makes a lot of sense to me. I have had dreams of riding through the sky on the back of a pegasus and I have always felt a strong connection to horse spirits. This is my first pegasus companion so I’m super excited for her!

I also got a binding to my doppelgänger. I think it will be interesting to work with her further and see what she has to show me.

Osean
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac: