Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I saw a few other blog like threads detailing people’s experiences and thought it would be fun to have something like that for myself.

This is probably going to be a mix of things involving spirit work, energy work, and dreams. I couldn’t decide between this section and the paranormal experiences section, but I hope this is appropriate here.

Entry 1-

This week I have been feeling more connected and tuned in. It seems like whenever winter comes around the dreams and manifestations I notice become far more vivid and frequent.

On November 21st when there was that big flash sale I decided to buy a few things. This included a delimogg conjure (I had been eyeing them for so long and got so excited when I saw the sale) and the ritual of Habirosi.

Starting at the end of last week I began having dreams about my delimogg companion. His energy felt expansive and strong to me, but it also made me feel warm and comforted at the same time. I believe he has visited my dreams twice already and in one my patron god let me know he was pleased I decided to follow my calling and bring in a delimogg (makes me wonder if he made me feel called to them for a reason I don’t know yet.)

Today was also interesting. I had an in person reiki appointment with one of my regulars. Normally when I am working on someone I keep my eyes closed, and just focus on the energies that are coming through/tell them whatever I pick up on. I opened up my eyes in the middle of the session and for a few brief seconds I had a physical vision of the backs of my hands and wrists covered in small white feathers.It faded away quickly, but I thought it was a unique experience.

What made this intrigue me even more was that once the session was over I received an email letting me know a higher self portrait I had ordered was finished.

Higher self portrait-

I already knew that I would be depicted as an angel. My higher self is angelic/celestial in nature, but they don’t exactly look like that. I feel that the timing of receiving the portrait wasn’t a coincidence, and was meant to reassure me on the visual I got earlier. I’m starting to wonder if maybe the ritual of Habirosi played a part in this vision as well. Especially since the description says this; “This ritual imbues the stone with the powers to allow you to see into the Spiritual Realm with vision from any of your 3 bodies.”

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Beautiful ideal and interesting experience with all that you get recently. Great post and thinking of sharing. Nice drawing of yourself, too. I'll be a regular.... Post reader of yours. 😉 Thanks for sharing.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:22 pm Beautiful ideal and interesting experience with all that you get recently. Great post and thinking of sharing. Nice drawing of yourself, too. I'll be a regular.... Post reader of yours. 😉 Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! I’m definitely hoping to write more in the future. 😊 I just have to see what my companions are okay with me sharing on here

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Today I had a draconic shifter join me.

I remember I originally wrote that I was looking for a draconic shifter when checking out on the seller’s website, but for some reason I started getting nervous and erased what I originally wrote. I ended up writing that I would like a different being. For some reason the description of dragon shifter was saved instead. I think he really wanted to join me and caused this to happen.

He was described as having watched over and silently guided me in a past life. I had a feeling there was some sort of previous connection with this being even before I placed the order, so it was nice to see that confirmed without me mentioning it. His energy feels nice and warm.

I’m excited to bond with him further.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Today one of my companions manifested in a way that was experienced by my whole family.

We were sitting down at the dinner table, and I told my mom that I kept seeing a shade like figure in the kitchen. He appeared as a tall figure wearing a black jacket and black pants. (I knew exactly who he was, but wanted to see what she felt.) She picked up on the energy, but didn’t get the image as vividly I was. I thought it was odd for him to be appearing in the kitchen so strongly, and I jokingly said he must really want to talk.

About thirty minutes later when I was eating dinner with my mom and stepdad we heard a song go off. We checked our phones and no one had music playing/a music app open. About five minutes later the same line from the song goes off. We checked my stepdad’s closed iPad and saw no apps were open and nothing was playing. We then checked his closed computer (we believe this was the source of the music) and saw that there was no music playing. No one had touched either of these devices so we knew it was him.

My mom and I heard two different lines when the song was playing. I admittedly don’t have the best hearing, but I thought it said, “I counted on you.” She was closer to the computer and heard it as, “I waited on you.” We looked through songs with these lyrics but gave up after not finding it after around the twentieth listen.

My stepdad also tries to act skeptical. He couldn’t come up with anything and just ended up saying, “it’s so normal for this to happen that I’m used to it.” Lol

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I had an interesting visitor today. I fell asleep listening to binaural beats. As I was waking up and in a half asleep/half awake state I saw a being in my room. The word “harpy” immediately came to mind when I saw him. He had long black hair with tufts of feathers throughout, but from the neck down his entire body was covered in deep purple plumage. I also noticed a dark stone worn on his forehead. He came across as serious and poised.

I have a harpy companion, but I know for sure this wasn’t him. His energy is very familiar to me, and his feathers are black/he’s more vulture like. He tends to watch over my astral realm and is definitely more in the background about most things. I can tell he’s curious about this visitor though, and he has requested another harpy join us in the future but the time just hasn’t felt right.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow... This experience was a life attitude changer in your family.
Hazell wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:59 am Today one of my companions manifested in a way that was experienced by my whole family.

We were sitting down at the dinner table, and I told my mom that I kept seeing a shade like figure in the kitchen. He appeared as a tall figure wearing a black jacket and black pants. (I knew exactly who he was, but wanted to see what she felt.) She picked up on the energy, but didn’t get the image as vividly I was. I thought it was odd for him to be appearing in the kitchen so strongly, and I jokingly said he must really want to talk.

About thirty minutes later when I was eating dinner with my mom and stepdad we heard a song go off. We checked our phones and no one had music playing/a music app open. About five minutes later the same line from the song goes off. We checked my stepdad’s closed iPad and saw no apps were open and nothing was playing. We then checked his closed computer (we believe this was the source of the music) and saw that there was no music playing. No one had touched either of these devices so we knew it was him.

My mom and I heard two different lines when the song was playing. I admittedly don’t have the best hearing, but I thought it said, “I counted on you.” She was closer to the computer and heard it as, “I waited on you.” We looked through songs with these lyrics but gave up after not finding it after around the twentieth listen.

My stepdad also tries to act skeptical. He couldn’t come up with anything and just ended up saying, “it’s so normal for this to happen that I’m used to it.” Lol

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:51 am Wow... This experience was a life attitude changer in your family.
Hazell wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:59 am Today one of my companions manifested in a way that was experienced by my whole family.

Haha. My family has already had plenty of manifestations from my grandfather who is a very noisy spirit as well as from various companions.

I think the thing that really got my stepdad to see that it might possibly be real is when I did reiki on him and his grandmother came through during the session and gave him a warning. I think he dismissed it at first, but the situation she talked about unfolded a year later. (I had no way of knowing about this particular situation with his family member.) For the most part I would say we have a pretty open attitude about it.

I wouldn’t say my stepdad is an actual skeptic, but he tries to act like one and disprove things/ignore them when they happen. I honestly don’t think it’s bad to be skeptical about certain things, and see if what is being perceived could be caused by something else. I just thought that was a neat experience.

SheVisitsUs
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: My daughter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure

We have similar "everyone saw it, so it must be real" spirit visitors in our home. Mostly objects moving that should never have moved on their own. It's a shared family experience which becomes a bonding event, as we all observed it together. The skepticism and apathy we are culturally taught is replaced with a common attitude of "this is actually real, now we know the truth".

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SheVisitsUs wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:31 pm We have similar "everyone saw it, so it must be real" spirit visitors in our home. Mostly objects moving that should never have moved on their own. It's a shared family experience which becomes a bonding event, as we all observed it together. The skepticism and apathy we are culturally taught is replaced with a common attitude of "this is actually real, now we know the truth".
Yes, I definitely feel that having others around when experiencing the supernatural brings a sense of reassurance and makes it harder to dismiss as imagination.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”