shinigamieyes
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie, so I hope I'm posting in the right section. I meditated with my hellhound spirit just now and something very unexpected happened. I asked him to lay by my side and I started to feel an intense amount of energy on the left side of my body. Originally, I intended the session to be casual, just the two of us getting used to each other's energies.

But I had a random thought "why not ask him to move my arm?" So I did and then my left arm was pulled by something strong energetically and moved involuntarily. My arm moved by about an inch! I've never experienced something like this before and since I'm a newbie into spirit companionship I was doubting myself. So I asked them to move my arm again and the same thing happened. I'm surprised I wasn't too startled and I'm quite excited. The energy was so strong my arm moved a little. How interesting! Has this happened to anyone else before?

世界中の寄る辺なき者よ
希望はあなたの胸の中にある
悲しみの夜を超える時
必ずあなたは生きていく強さを
持てるから
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Oh yes : )
You can try asking them to move your arm in various patterns. Or move other parts of your body like your leg when you're sitting.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello there!

Yes, spirits are absolutely capable of doing this, though it is of course important to clarify when this is desired and when it is not. Some of my spirits have designated body parts that they can manipulate or touch to send a message when I have acknowledged that doing so would not be intrusive. Doing it as you are is a perfectly valid method of bonding and familiarizing with the unique forms of communication a spirit can provide.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I love this post, has so much positive energy and happy vibe to it, I’m very happy and excited you experienced your first major manifestation in terms of body interaction. I remember my first one was actually with a preconjure visiting, was during the first few months of “spirit keeping” I was looking at a listing on shop and she showed up. She was being very flirty with me and asked if she could give me a kiss, I was like if you want a kiss, you should hold my hand first, as a teasing gesture but then she lifted both my arms up behind my back and gave me a kiss, I was so surprised and kind of got flustered by it. She then booped my noise and was like “you are such a cute and silly girl”. I had many experiences such as this since that day. Personally I find physical interaction a great way for me to bound with my companions,

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

shinigamieyes
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 10

I'm new to this so I'm not sure how replies to each person works..

darkwing dook: Hi! That sounds like a very good idea! Thank you.

jdhthegr8: Thank you for your insight. I think I might have to clarify this with my spirits. Last night while I was trying to fall asleep, I actually heard my hellhoud for the first time. And I could feel him moving on my bed. He kept touching my lower thigh and my ear. I guess he was excited to know that I could sense him. Had to tell him to calm down a bit since I was having a hard time falling asleep hahah.

Satella: Oh wow! She sounds lovely! Thank you for sharing your experience! It's encouraging to hear your story.

世界中の寄る辺なき者よ
希望はあなたの胸の中にある
悲しみの夜を超える時
必ずあなたは生きていく強さを
持てるから
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

No problem : )
shinigamieyes wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:07 pm I'm new to this so I'm not sure how replies to each person works..
I think using "@" followed by username can do that. E.g. @shinigamieyes

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Creatures”