neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I've been a bit tight on money lately, the result of some unexpected but necessary major expenditures over the last couple months. While doing one of my semi-regular offerings to the spirit family it dawned on me that this was probably an appropriate time to make one or two requests for prosperity. I've turned to my Cleopatra Djinn a couple times for small financial "nudges" when needed before, including one or two spelled items in the offering ritual to make a statement, so to speak. This time I made separate offerings to the Djinn as well as my Camelot Faery. I recall while making an offering to each of them using the phrase "Help my debts be repaid".

Of course, I stated that with the idea of paying off what I owed but it didn't quite turn out that way! Within a few days I was notified by a family member out of the blue that they had looked up some financial records and learned that I was actually owed an undisclosed sum from two separate businesses (an old ISP and a medical company) that had lost track of me with a positive balance and turned over the money to the state per its own legal requirements. I now have a check for around three hundred bucks coming in the mail, which will conveniently cover the cost of one of those recent major expenditures I had been fretting about! Needless to say, both of the friends I asked for help are getting an extra stick of incense tonight /.\

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Wow, thanks for sharing your experience! That was a pleasant surprise I can imagine.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have had similar experiences earlier this year. I have a Cleo Djinn too. And many Star faeries and other Djinnics. Not my newest Dahab Marid but the rest of my companions, who are on financial stability task, did brought me, tears flowing joy, earlierthis year, when I recived unexpected money blessings from family, work and other sources. I had a very hard time from January until May, due to illness and could not work for 5 months, I used up all my leaves ect. I love these stories when we get our hard earned wages spent on unexpected essential things and suddenly our bank account gets boosted by a surprising amount that cover that loss.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

That's so wonderful to hear!! I know how you feel. My copper dragon has a fondness for treasures and I have received unexpected gifts lately from coworkers, friends and family. In return, I've offered him several shiny items that I place in his nest.

Sassy.Cupcake
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wonderful experience! I'm sure she really enjoyed the extra treat, I know mine do.

I had something similar to this, but not with debts. I was short on money and wanted to get home to see my younger sibling graduate from high school. At the time I barely got reconnected to my past life companion and I had her maybe 5 days. I didn't know she was from a previous life time and didn't want to disrespect her by sending her on a task too soon. She took matters into her own hands, so to speak, and got me a few hundred to make the trip to see family. I love her dearly and she has done so much for me. She gets a lot of attention, definitely one of my favorites to work with.

Spirits are amazing and I love having so many to call family.

~Sassy~
VizraOverlord9
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Padawam
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well that definitely got me thinking, about increasing our chances to pull in opportunites, you not stealing it from anyone so that's a super plus. Might need to look into this myself lol.

Read 1000 books, Walk 10000 miles.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”