Help Remembering Dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Typcially, I don't remember my dreams. I have a new Living Entity and I want to remote view his homeland and remember it. What can assist me in remembering my dreams? Thanks in advance.

Life is and will always be magical.
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hm... Well... In my experience and opinion you need to train the ability to remember. If I am not forgetting it, i tend to think about the last thing i rememberred and also if I am not forgetting to do it, I am writing down what i can remember. You could also do some spellcasting to enhance that ability to remember, or connect to a being who can help you with rememberring dreams, like an immortal.

But I would say that the best outcome is a mix of all, with the main focus of you training the ability to remember beforehand.

What also can help is, I think, to not immediately open your eyes and/or turn the lights on.^^

Like that then:
You wake up -> Think and remember the last tink from the dreams you had -> Then you can write down, or use a voice-recorder, what you can remember.

With time your ability will improve :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Thank you so much. Going to give this a try...Namaste

Life is and will always be magical.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It’s a hit and miss from my part and although, I consider myself much improved since I have been working with it for few years and I have tons of magical enhancements on top of my spirits, I have lost of living entities. And I know, I have been visiting them and astral travel, projecting and remotely seeing but it’s hard work because aren’t consistent .

All I can say, it’ll improve in time, because our spirit helps us to interact with them in dreams and lucid themselves. Sometimes I feel, I was deliberately left out from the joy of remembering where I have been just to protect my sanity. Some of our vision & visits are simply, literally mind blowing….especially with my celestials. Although, I get all the way throughout saturated and rejuvenated from their ethereal energy it would blind my physical eyes and would left me crippled, if I would have not been protected from the actual experience in my mind.

I guess it’s goes for dark arts living entities the same. I have had plenty visit and visions and lucid experiences already but as I said its always like seconds only on earth yet much longer in their realms. Even their visitations are emotionally so fulfilling that its a distraction for a whole week and vivid memory for ever. I am talking from my own experiences right now. Obviously everyone put together different and what is a wow 😮 depth experience for me might now even faze others.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

StarSoul_7 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:25 pm Typcially, I don't remember my dreams. I have a new Living Entity and I want to remote view his homeland and remember it. What can assist me in remembering my dreams? Thanks in advance.

As the LE code words text says, that can be done by telepathic messages, visions, and through meditation, as well as dreams.

You may find it far easier to remember outside of dreams.

The way CH bindings like this seem to work, we're taken (or our astral or spiritual body is taken) to the location and that feeds information back to our physical body, so we experience the scenes etc as if we're travelling there ourselves.

So I think we don't need to be able to astral travel, journey etc. That experience may help us to recognise impressions feeding through to us but it's the CH binding/magic that seems to do all the work...as far as I can tell.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
StarSoul_7
new here
new here