You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

i have an incubus who has been stuck to me for about a year now , he had been banished by multiple practitioners and myself but he is just so clingy and refuses to leave , i have done everything i can possibly think of but it never works, has this ever happened to anyone before? What should i do? i suppose he would be fine if he would actually respect me but he doesnt at all and constantly is breaking my tules and being awful to me and my companions , he is just very dark and a pain..

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:32 am i have an incubus who has been stuck to me for about a year now , he had been banished by multiple practitioners and myself but he is just so clingy and refuses to leave , i have done everything i can possibly think of but it never works, has this ever happened to anyone before? What should i do? i suppose he would be fine if he would actually respect me but he doesnt at all and constantly is breaking my tules and being awful to me and my companions , he is just very dark and a pain..
Just some thoughts here...

If any of the banishings were actually effective, it could be your mind is returning to the being concerned and linking again; or your mental energy is projecting a facsimile of the offending spirit, which can have a paranormal aspect and would not be mere imagination. (Franz Bardon called these schema.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/FranzBardon/co ... _phantoms/

Of course, if the whole thing was a schema, then banishing wouldn't work, as it is our own energy that creates these. The key to allowing these projections to dwindle is to stop giving them our mental energy - basically this involves cultivating a calm mind, avoiding troublesome or negative thoughts, as the emotional kick of these are what leech off our mental energy to feed a schema. This is a type of 'no-mind' technique. Unfortunately the fact that someone is psychically or magically sensitive and knows about this kind of projection does not stop them happening. In fact Franz Bardon said magicians are even more prone to this than non-magicians and non-sensitive people.

So what to do, practically?

If it was me, I'd triage it by first using a tried and tested banishing method. Creepy Hollows are unquestionably expertly competent in these things, in my opinion.

Secondly, after that, I'd use effective protection. (eg viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635).

Thirdly, if after all that the experience is unchanged, I'd treat it as a schema, practice turning my mind away from it and stop feeding it my emotional mental energy from subtle or obvious worry, fear etc.

Turning your mind away from the spirit you wanted to be banished is a good thing to do in any case, as I understand.

tl/dr: Maybe consult CH via support@creepyhollows.com

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:01 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:32 am i have an incubus who has been stuck to me for about a year now , he had been banished by multiple practitioners and myself but he is just so clingy and refuses to leave , i have done everything i can possibly think of but it never works, has this ever happened to anyone before? What should i do? i suppose he would be fine if he would actually respect me but he doesnt at all and constantly is breaking my tules and being awful to me and my companions , he is just very dark and a pain..
Just some thoughts here...

If any of the banishings were effective, it could be your mind is returning to the being concerned and linking again; or your mental energy is projecting a facsimile of the offending spirit, which can have a paranormal aspect and would not be mere imagination. (Franz Bardon called these schema.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/FranzBardon/co ... _phantoms/

Of course, if the whole thing was a schema, then banishing wouldn't work, as it is our own energy that creates these. The key to allowing these projections to dwindle is to stop giving them our mental energy - basically this involves cultivating a calm mind, avoiding troublesome or negative thoughts, as the emotional kick of these are what leech off our mental energy to feed a schema. This is a type of 'no-mind' technique. Unfortunately the fact that someone is psychically or magically sensitive and knows about this kind of projection does not stop them happening. In fact Franz Bardon said magicians are even more prone to this than non-magicians and non-sensitive people.

So what to do, practically?

If it was me, I'd triage it by first using a tried and tested banishing method. Creepy Hollows are unquestionably expertly competent in these things, in my opinion.

Secondly, after that, I'd use effective protection. (eg viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635).

Thirdly, if after all that the experience is unchanged, I'd treat it as a schema, practice turning my mind away from it and stop feeding it my emotional mental energy from subtle or obvious worry, fear etc.

tl/dr: Maybe consult CH via support@creepyhollows.com
trust me its not a thought form or anything i went through thinking that after the first banishment but after months of getting knocked around and messed with even in dreams still i know its still him, i have even had it confirmed its still him from one of my spirits i got from a practitioner who tried to banish them, that spirit is the one who actually let me know he was still around pretty much even before that also. as for creepy hollows they werent much help either , i bought everything thing they had pretty much for protection and banishment and it didnt keep him out, i have done so many cord cuttings i do not give him attention during the banishments and i am very clear and solid i want him gone, i really try my best not to faulter at all with this.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

I would suggest then start looking into more protective measures for your own energy & space.

Do research into & set up some wards, work on shielding. The only reason a spirit would still be able to roam freely and do as it pleases even after numerous attempts of banishing/cleansing would be that you are either letting them in or have poor protective measures.

It doesn’t matter if you kick a wolf out of your house if you just continue to leave the door open.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
aannbb
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,

Is he bound to you? or is he an unbound? because you could ask directly to the original conjurer, I mean, he could help you/find a solution. How do you know he's an incubus?

If he is an unbound... I had some sexual unbounds arround me since I was a child. It was strange at the begining but I've learnt to live with them and now they are bound to me and I've learnt to know them with the time. They are very kind/loving, it's beings who really wanted to be with me, who love me and I'm not sure I'll find beings more close to me than them. But it's take time to learn to understand/handle them. Today, I'm not affraid of sexual beings thanks to them.

I think he knows you deeply, so you think it's too much today and in a while you could find it's not so bad finally to have him arround.

Concerning banishment, things like that,...you really have to be strong with yourself and know what you want to be effective.

Maybe you could ask a reliable conjurer to connect with him to have more informations about him? what he really feels/wants?

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Velca wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:36 am I would suggest then start looking into more protective measures for your own energy & space.

Do research into & set up some wards, work on shielding. The only reason a spirit would still be able to roam freely and do as it pleases even after numerous attempts of banishing/cleansing would be that you are either letting them in or have poor protective measures.

It doesn’t matter if you kick a wolf out of your house if you just continue to leave the door open.
I have numeruous protective measures in the form in spells and spirits from here and many others, my spirits have said that there isnt much they can do about him unfortunatley

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

aannbb wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:28 pm Hello,

Is he bound to you? or is he an unbound? because you could ask directly to the original conjurer, I mean, he could help you/find a solution. How do you know he's an incubus?

If he is an unbound... I had some sexual unbounds arround me since I was a child. It was strange at the begining but I've learnt to live with them and now they are bound to me and I've learnt to know them with the time. They are very kind/loving, it's beings who really wanted to be with me, who love me and I'm not sure I'll find beings more close to me than them. But it's take time to learn to understand/handle them. Today, I'm not affraid of sexual beings thanks to them.

I think he knows you deeply, so you think it's too much today and in a while you could find it's not so bad finally to have him arround.

Concerning banishment, things like that,...you really have to be strong with yourself and know what you want to be effective.

Maybe you could ask a reliable conjurer to connect with him to have more informations about him? what he really feels/wants?
He is unbound and claims to havr been around me for a long time , he was the first spirit i ever interacted with and he has basically been with me 24/7 since i started doing spirit keeping, Checking to see if I can see his intent might be a good idea though thank you

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I had unbounds around me since I was little as well some were extremely dark, a few honestly probably BAs, I had a sexual entity that abused me for over a year, since I got my own spirit friends they drove them off completely. If this incubus is not respecting you or physically hurting you like mine did I’m kinda confused why they can’t simply drive the unbound away, did they ever talk with you or ask you anything ? Also are you sure it’s a incubus and not a BA posing as one ? Idk it just reminds me of a BA that was harassing me in highschool, but your situation could be different I hope everything is ok >.<

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Velca
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Satyr
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:17 pm
Velca wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:36 am I would suggest then start looking into more protective measures for your own energy & space.

I have numeruous protective measures in the form in spells and spirits from here and many others, my spirits have said that there isnt much they can do about him unfortunatley
Then you would have to be on some level, be allowing the entity to be in the space if you are confident in your protective measures. I think you would get more answers from self reflection of why this being is in your space, and why on some level, you want this being around rather than seeking outside guidance.

It simply isn't logical to think an entity would be able to surpass through protections, banishment attempts from a multitude of people, as well as having spiritual companions & continue harassment if there wasn't something deeper to unpack either with your subconcious, or the alleged incubus.

Start and end every conversation with laughter.
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:28 pm I had unbounds around me since I was little as well some were extremely dark, a few honestly probably BAs, I had a sexual entity that abused me for over a year, since I got my own spirit friends they drove them off completely. If this incubus is not respecting you or physically hurting you like mine did I’m kinda confused why they can’t simply drive the unbound away, did they ever talk with you or ask you anything ? Also are you sure it’s a incubus and not a BA posing as one ? Idk it just reminds me of a BA that was harassing me in highschool, but your situation could be different I hope everything is ok >.<
yes 2 different practitioners and my spirits say its an incubus , just a very dark one

Return to “General Questions”