Help with my dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
nataliia1988
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Hello everyone, I will try to keep my port as short as possible. My name is Nataliia, and I started to feel a strong attraction to witchcraft when I was 17 years old (I am 35 now). My mother used to bring me some witchcraft books, mainly about djinn in different languages (I speak 3). When I was 23 years old, some weird things started to happen. I am not Muslim, but I was living in the Middle East, a Muslim country. I began having dreams about being in a crowd, like in a mall or shopping center, on the street, and so on. In these dreams, one of the people would exhibit symptoms of being possessed, and I would approach them and recite verses from the Quran (which I usually don’t know in real life) to order the djinn to leave their body. This exact same dream continued for about 5 years.

Then I got married and had my daughter. After I had my child, I started to have new, strange dreams. This time, I would see a shadow trying to harm my baby and my husband. In these dreams, I would always protect them and command the entity (the shadow) to leave. These dreams continued for about 6 months. Then, I had a final dream of a very beautiful lady floating above me (in the dream, I was lying in my bed). I had never seen anyone with such beauty; it was breathtaking. She whispered to me, “You caused harm to us, but we forgive you.” Afterward, I found myself in an amazing green garden and woke up.

A couple of years later, I got divorced and left the country. I had a dream of myself working on my laptop, and suddenly, an invisible door appeared (it was invisible but had the outline of water reflection). A tall man came and told me I needed to go with him. He looked like a human but had a weird, ugly face, maybe a little more distorted than a normal human. I went with him, and it was as if I found myself in another universe. I saw many kids running around, all with the same ugly face as that man. He took me to a room where I saw an old lady who told me, “Bring me the silver coins.” I asked, “What silver coins?” She replied, “There are silver coins in your room; go and bring them.” I had no idea what she was talking about. The same man then took me back to my room. I opened my bedside table, and I found some silver coins. He took me back to her, she took the coins from me, and said, “We will always be here for you.”

All the dreams stopped at this point. Please keep in mind that I didn’t perform any Djinn-related spells in the past, and I have no idea how or when I may have caused harm, if at all. Does anyone have any ideas or can explain these dreams to me?

Thank you.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

nataliia1988 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:19 pm Hello everyone, I will try to keep my port as short as possible. My name is Nataliia, and I started to feel a strong attraction to witchcraft when I was 17 years old (I am 35 now). My mother used to bring me some witchcraft books, mainly about djinn in different languages (I speak 3). When I was 23 years old, some weird things started to happen. I am not Muslim, but I was living in the Middle East, a Muslim country. I began having dreams about being in a crowd, like in a mall or shopping center, on the street, and so on. In these dreams, one of the people would exhibit symptoms of being possessed, and I would approach them and recite verses from the Quran (which I usually don’t know in real life) to order the djinn to leave their body. This exact same dream continued for about 5 years.

Then I got married and had my daughter. After I had my child, I started to have new, strange dreams. This time, I would see a shadow trying to harm my baby and my husband. In these dreams, I would always protect them and command the entity (the shadow) to leave. These dreams continued for about 6 months. Then, I had a final dream of a very beautiful lady floating above me (in the dream, I was lying in my bed). I had never seen anyone with such beauty; it was breathtaking. She whispered to me, “You caused harm to us, but we forgive you.” Afterward, I found myself in an amazing green garden and woke up.

A couple of years later, I got divorced and left the country. I had a dream of myself working on my laptop, and suddenly, an invisible door appeared (it was invisible but had the outline of water reflection). A tall man came and told me I needed to go with him. He looked like a human but had a weird, ugly face, maybe a little more distorted than a normal human. I went with him, and it was as if I found myself in another universe. I saw many kids running around, all with the same ugly face as that man. He took me to a room where I saw an old lady who told me, “Bring me the silver coins.” I asked, “What silver coins?” She replied, “There are silver coins in your room; go and bring them.” I had no idea what she was talking about. The same man then took me back to my room. I opened my bedside table, and I found some silver coins. He took me back to her, she took the coins from me, and said, “We will always be here for you.”

All the dreams stopped at this point. Please keep in mind that I didn’t perform any Djinn-related spells in the past, and I have no idea how or when I may have caused harm, if at all. Does anyone have any ideas or can explain these dreams to me?

Thank you.
Interpreting dreams can be complex, as they often incorporate elements from one's life, feelings, and cultural context. Here's a general interpretation for the fascinating dreams you've shared. I want to emphasize that these interpretations are not set in stone, but rather what feels right according to your unique circumstances.

Dreams about reciting verses from the Quran: given that you don't usually know these verses in waking life, this could symbolize your subconscious reaching for spiritual strength, perhaps in response to feeling threatened or uncertain. The repetitive nature of the dream suggests the continuous need for that strength.

Dreams about protecting your family from a shadow: these dreams could represent the protective instincts and fear mothers typically feel when having a new baby. The 'shadow' might symbolize your anxiety about unseen threats to your family.

Dream about the beautiful lady and green garden: this could symbolize forgiveness, peace, or resolution. The figure might even represent a 'higher power,' the personification of mercy and forgiveness.

Dream about the invisible door and the old woman: this dream is more complex, but could be interpreted as a turning point in your life (like your divorce). The coins might symbolize a cost you've had to pay, whether emotional or otherwise. As for the old woman saying "we will always be here for you," it could represent your subconscious reassuring you that you will still have support and guidance, even during tough transitions.

Dreams derive from personal experiences, emotions, and interpretations, and can vary greatly between individuals. For more accurate interpretations, it may be beneficial to recall and reflect on the emotions felt during these dreams, your circumstances when these dreams occurred, and your feelings towards the symbols present.

Finally, while dream interpretation can offer insight, it is not an exact science and often depends on personal symbols and associations. Thus, it’s crucial to remember that only you can interpret what these dreams truly mean for you.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

nataliia1988 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 4:19 pm [...]All the dreams stopped at this point. Please keep in mind that I didn’t perform any Djinn-related spells in the past, and I have no idea how or when I may have caused harm, if at all. Does anyone have any ideas or can explain these dreams to me?

Thank you.
Hello.

I usually prefer to not try to interpret a Forum member's dreams.

The way I look at it, we Forum members could use different systems and no doubt bring our differing perspectives to bear. You could end up with as many interpretations as people commenting, at worst.

I believe dreams are intended for the person who has them (even if they're 'only' symbolic/message-driven). So the most important thing is: what does your gut feeling tell you about the dream? What was the effect of the dream? Did it lead to you doing anything?

Dreams can involve beings, eg guides etc as well as messages from the subconscious for our waking mind, or scenarios in which our minds work out things from our surroundings, our preoccupations of the day or the stage of life we're in. Dreams can be multifaceted.

One way that I believe dream interpretation would work well is as part of a sustained approach.

We could either work with a trusted, competent dream mentor/interpreter, or use a book-based interpretation method ourself. We'd set an intention that our dreams work with that over a period. That'd give our subconscious time to speak to us in 'co-operation' with the method being used. I think it'd be wise to stick the course & not chop and change with dream advisers/methods. To me that'd be like when we set an intention before reading tarot cards, which allows the cards to act like an oracle.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”