Herbal tea recipes

Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I wanted to start a herbal tea recipes for better communication or deeper medications. Etc...

Today, I bought a blend. Not sure what to expect. They did not have blue lotus. Sadly.

But I'm gonna try this.
Mugwort
Rosemary leaf
Calendula flower
Lavender
Wormwood

The amounts I'm gonna wing it. I am sure it will not taste good lol.

It's to help deepen connection to spirit realm. Obviously not to be used daily.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I haven't tried that blend. I don't know if you've tasted mugwort before, but I hear it's very bitter.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
mcm442
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Deerfolk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unhindered
Zodiac:

I'm interested in a follow up with your results on this mixture, if you don't mind!

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I love making my own teas, syrups, candles, and such. I would love to hear how it went fo you!

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I was super relaxed. when I jugged it. I let it steep, untill it was luke warm then just chugged it. the taste was not that bad but far from good of course its not sipping tea to enjoy.

immediately felt relaxed and thats not how digesting works so im assuming a spirit from my spirit family was sitting there enhancing it. I am going to maybe do it again today b/c i got interrupted yesterday. but i am not going to drink this daily but i figured it wouldnt hurt.

People say dont eat with this. might be true but im questioning the logic I think two salt crackers might actually help. my theory is when u take pills u dont eat they say you pee it all out with a few crackers my theory is u will absorb it way better. causing better results. im not saying a full meal but just a enough to causing the reaction for your body to your to retain it better.

over all though it is easier to mediate and relax with this blend. as far as actually helping with connection on other side others may vary.

full affect should take 40 minutes.

when i did this i took a salt bath used earth salt from ch and a healing salt kit from ch. i even ran a chakra cleansing spell up and down my chakras 5 times from ch. i was going to burn incense in the tub like fill it with incense but the charcol would not activate. sadly. i was very sad by this b/c i love incense.

then i used dark arts bar soap and mystic perfume afterwards. i dunnno what it is about DA bewitched items but they also make me feel very calm/collected/relaxed state. atleast mystic does. but i was in bath for over an hour. i was feeling super relaxed. i wont lie

issue is the entire time a person called me so i was bothered.

Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

madgar29 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:18 pm I was super relaxed. when I jugged it. I let it steep, untill it was luke warm then just chugged it. the taste was not that bad but far from good of course its not sipping tea to enjoy.

immediately felt relaxed and thats not how digesting works so im assuming a spirit from my spirit family was sitting there enhancing it. I am going to maybe do it again today b/c i got interrupted yesterday. but i am not going to drink this daily but i figured it wouldnt hurt.

People say dont eat with this. might be true but im questioning the logic I think two salt crackers might actually help. my theory is when u take pills u dont eat they say you pee it all out with a few crackers my theory is u will absorb it way better. causing better results. im not saying a full meal but just a enough to causing the reaction for your body to your to retain it better.

over all though it is easier to mediate and relax with this blend. as far as actually helping with connection on other side others may vary.

full affect should take 40 minutes.

when i did this i took a salt bath used earth salt from ch and a healing salt kit from ch. i even ran a chakra cleansing spell up and down my chakras 5 times from ch. i was going to burn incense in the tub like fill it with incense but the charcol would not activate. sadly. i was very sad by this b/c i love incense.

then i used dark arts bar soap and mystic perfume afterwards. i dunnno what it is about DA bewitched items but they also make me feel very calm/collected/relaxed state. atleast mystic does. but i was in bath for over an hour. i was feeling super relaxed. i wont lie

issue is the entire time a person called me so i was bothered.
Definitely need to do it without someone interrupting. Sounds awesome though. How come you aren't suppose to eat? I think the cracker idea is a good idea.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's not that you can't eat when taking herbal concoctions for a certain purpose, it's that if you're having trouble getting an effect or connecting with the plants it may be easier received to attempt this without a full stomach.

You're not wrong that having had some food may aid absorption of the herbs, but the aim isn't necessarily to absorb them like you would a vitamin or supplement, it's to have the impression of them affect you for a specific period of time and then leave your system or disperse organically.

What remains, if you do have a profound experience as a result of the plants, is that they have helped you make a breakthrough by one or all bodies, and that imprint stays with you - the exposure and what it provokes is what is meant to stay with you, and can deepen your bond with the plants used even, but not the herbal influence itself.

It's really different for everyone how they will respond to the plants, and in my experience it is important to treat the herbs you use as spirits who are interacting with you and with each other to produce an outcome. Which extends to mean, they have a personality and they have awareness, and they may not always work the same way - they may not do what you anticipate and they may not work harmoniously with you. You may have to find a connection with the plants as beings before they will be very responsive.

Even if you found a recipe that worked for you, it wouldn't likely work for everyone the same way. So be mindful as well of people selling or suggesting combinations of herbs as a dream tea/astral projection tea/third eye tea/whathaveyou - just because they have the capability to work that way doesn't mean that they will. It can also make a huge difference how the plant was harvested, how they will behave with you.

I have worked with plant combinations that have projected me from my body soon after entering meditation with them, so little transition or provocation that it was jarring to me at first. I have also worked with plants that have given intense visuals and knowledge at one time, but rejected me the next before my realizing their personality and being capable of committing to the proper rituals to accommodate them. There is such a variance.

You mention the full effect took about 40 mins for you and that's good to keep in mind, as I'd suggest that after taking a tea like this you wait about 30 minutes to an hour, before entering sleep or meditation, for a more probable outcome toward your intention.
It may seem for some like the effect comes and goes in that time, but it's any tiredness that will be more likely to pass. You don't get the same result from these immediately as you will an hour later when you have fully registered them. I would wait until after you are noticing the full effect to endeavor any attempts with things like astral projection, lucid dreaming, divination, meditation etc. And the secondary rule to these attempts is not to try too hard.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Thanks for describing your experience! I don't drink tea, but may have to expand my horizons sometime in the future...

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

@Vipera aspis atra This is my gut feeling, I have talked to CH about this even and why I have 2 spirits that are considered to be potion masters. something about making exilers and potions is dear to me. and I want to do it so bad so if you know any books or little cute poiton/exlier kits to get started i would be over joyed. as CH only does topical potions. I guess I am more traditional and have a strong pull of actually puting the potion in my body for results.

I understand where you are coming from. you are talking about the energy and the spirit of the plants. and this is the goal of communicating with them for their affects. basically par taking them into the body u want to receive their blessing. I understand completely. What helped me understand this concept was a documentary on people take a very strong drug that is a plant in south america where if you dont respect the plant its going to flatten you out and take you down where if u respect it it can still be scary but very enlightening. this type of thinking remakes you think about ur food as well. or atleast thank it and bless it.

I was going off my knowledge of food and pills. for me thanks dont take affect for 40-50minutes....... i have a slower system typically. but i felt something immediately after chugging super relaxed. now i didnt credit the plants. i creddited my spirit family. my thinknig process behind that is they were happy i was trying new things to deepen the connection thinknig no way i am going to feel this mix untill another 40 min. btw.

another side note for everyone. the person bugging me said it took me 2 hours to respond to them. either they are full of poopoo or my 2 hour salt bath with herbs and healing ritual felt like 20 minutes. not no 2 hours.

I am sad you say no experience is the same b/c i was rudely being pulled away by a female calling me on the phone over and over. and all they wanted to talk about was them. i feel kinda set up. and i havnt talked to her in years all sudden just b/c she has an issue she calls me yeah i was very bothered but funny part was the tea had me so relaxed i didnt give a beep. lol.

well i hope the plants give me a second chance and i get to explore them way better this time.......

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i made another cup we about to see. i need to put a intention for the mediation first. uhhhhhhhhhh communicate with my dark angel i guess. that im told is living entity but wasnt planned to be a LE? if that makes sense.

Return to “Dinner to Die For”