PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Forgive me if it's a dumb question, but how do we go about learning to make our own servitors? Thanks.

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

PowerofMine wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:23 am Forgive me if it's a dumb question, but how do we go about learning to make our own servitors? Thanks.
Post made into topic.

You can always open a new topic in any sections of the forum. Click "new topic" below the heading of the section, it is in the upper left region of the section's main page.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There are various methods, one example is this:
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chao ... rvitor.txt

And you may want to check books regarding that topic as well.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Very good links given to you already.

I will add just a simple note that it all starts with what your intention is/what you want to achieve with the servitor. If you know what you want already going into the process, the rest is just application of a method which you'd develop based on common sense (after learning about what a servitor is and how it functions) or a method offered by a trusted resource which you'd follow to the letter.

You can make a simple servitor to carry out a function via sigil magic. I'd advise designing the servitor piece by piece/attribute by attribute rather than working with 'thoughtforms'. Therefore, look into sigils if you want an easy way for beginners.
While one can come up with a thoughtform and bind it to a sigil (ensuring it doesn't 'go rogue' as some will discuss if you look further into this subject, and making it so it operates within certain parameters), this quickly segues into the more advanced concept of tulpic techniques which people will get in over their heads with. The tulpa is not something to trifle with. In my opinion a 'thoughtform' is just a lesser or initial state of a potential tulpa and the tulpa is more likely to act of its own accord, being completely out of the origin's control. You didn't ask about that but as you'll read about it in your search, it's worth stating.

Best of luck.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

P.s. It's not a dumb question.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have been sitting in on the Zoom sessions with Madame Pamita (Parlor of Wonders). Hers is not a site for spirit keeping, but she does sell spells and magical supplies.

She also has podcasts and a weekly Zoom session on Sundays that give information and instructions. I can't recall off the top of my head whether I picked this idea up from her store, a podcast, or some combo of the two. But one of her techniques is to get a figurine of a cat, assign it to bring you money and financial opportunities, and reward it with catnip offerings.

She herself has not called this a servitor. It could be an actual spirit doing this, a thoughtform of our own creation, or our own will going out and accomplishing the task. But either way, when it works, it's all good.

I have since deployed multiple figures of varioius kinds, for different tasks. Prosperity is one task. Preserving the secrecy of my practice is another, and a third is to assist with casting. I am regarding them all as some form of servitor and familiar.

I think anyone who is interested in trying this might find this technique a good intro to the practice of generating a thoughtform or servitor with its own personality, purpose, and abilities. It's pretty straightforward, it doesn't involve tons of terminology, materials, or ritual, and it's something that you just... start doing, without fanfare.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:41 pm I have been sitting in on the Zoom sessions with Madame Pamita (Parlor of Wonders). Hers is not a site for spirit keeping, but she does sell spells and magical supplies.

She also has podcasts and a weekly Zoom session on Sundays that give information and instructions. I can't recall off the top of my head whether I picked this idea up from her store, a podcast, or some combo of the two. But one of her techniques is to get a figurine of a cat, assign it to bring you money and financial opportunities, and reward it with catnip offerings.

She herself has not called this a servitor. It could be an actual spirit doing this, a thoughtform of our own creation, or our own will going out and accomplishing the task. But either way, when it works, it's all good.

I have since deployed multiple figures of varioius kinds, for different tasks. Prosperity is one task. Preserving the secrecy of my practice is another, and a third is to assist with casting. I am regarding them all as some form of servitor and familiar.

I think anyone who is interested in trying this might find this technique a good intro to the practice of generating a thoughtform or servitor with its own personality, purpose, and abilities. It's pretty straightforward, it doesn't involve tons of terminology, materials, or ritual, and it's something that you just... start doing, without fanfare.
I've heard of that before...maybe from you @Likes2Read

For me the whole issue of thought forms opens up into quite a broad subject. I find it fascinating.

From what I've read over the years...

Some of the early Golden Dawn people visited buildings like churches and drew pictures of the thought forms that had accumulated through longstanding collective worship in those places. Some occult organisations found that they were attached to strong thought forms of what they had thought of as secret masters they believed were the patrons of their group. In some cases, those thought forms were reported to have gone bad / became very detrimental to the members. Some groups of occult practitioners have experimented with creating their own spirit being or deity as a group-created thought form experiment. Group thought forms are also known as egregores. Even a busy road in a city can have its own egregore, which is the accumulated energy of the vibes everyone contributes to who walk, ride or drive along it and which in turn impacts on them.

You could say all our thoughts have form. It's usually temporary. And we may be able to see them in each other's auras.

Franz Bardon - a respected mid-twentieth century Hermeticist - talked about the thought forms that we all individually create in our daily lives when we trigger mental/emotional stress, anxiety, worry etc. He said we have 3 bodies, one of which is our mental body. Every time we re-trigger that worry, some of our mental energy is hived off from it and feeds the thought form (aka larva). They can create genuine paranormal effects and are more than just imaginary. They develop a strong survival instinct and keep growing larger as we feed them with our mental energy from worry etc. The antidote is to develop no-mind (free of thoughts), which allows the larva to dwindle and our mental energy to return to our mental body.

It's possible in a general sense to think of any psychic, mental, magical, spiritual endeavour as creating a thought form. Even group rituals. Some call that a construct. Many are not properly disposed of by their creators and left to roam around. There are vast numbers of that kind of incomplete, redundant, broken constructs / thought forms all around us in the psychic background - especially in crowded cities.

I suspect in ancient times humans realised that process exists naturally and exploited it to intentionally create thought forms / constructs / servitors and use them for magical purposes.

tl/dr: I think practitioners who create thought forms, constructs or servitors are working with a natural process. Individual and collective thought forms are generated all the time by human activity and can be detected by those who are sensitive to such things. They all have some effect and impact. Magical versions can range from fairly simple exploitation of this effect to extremely advanced, sophisticated and effective creations.

find it again.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

This is very very informative in every respect. Very thought provoking, actually. Seems to be an advance form of visualisations, projection & manifestation of will, spirit & life energy that we essentially could call a form of magick.

I wonder if Immortals or our ancient guides could help with this?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:08 am This is very very informative in every respect. Very thought provoking, actually. Seems to be an advance form of visualisations, projection & manifestation of will, spirit & life energy that we essentially could call a form of magick.

I wonder if Immortals or our ancient guides could help with this?
Interesting question.

My take on that is some spirits do indeed create their own servitor-type beings. MMT's Krees seem to be rather like that. So Immortals may have the capability to do that themselves.

But for me, I *guess* that's different to creating one for yourself. For one thing, we'll have full control over what we've programmed it to do and not do, what it's like etc. When and how to end/destroy it. We'll know what energies have gone into it too.

Thinking out loud, in theory an Immortal-created servitor would ultimately be responsive to that being. They might make one and send it to us, programmed to obey our instructions to some extent, but it'll remain ultimately under the control of the Immortal...in theory...I think.

We don't seem to have heard very much about Immortal-created servitors here on the Forum. In fact I've not seen anything. There may be a good reason for that.

I'm thinking more in terms of familiars are able to help us with magical / psychic / energy work. So it might be possible to ask an experienced conjurer to custom conjure a familiar who has specific abilities suited to assisting their Keeper with stuff like servitor creation.

...Or it may be that most familiars can help with that or even bound spirit companions - some of them.

Anyway, custom conjures for companions with specific abilities seems the most reliable, straightforward route to me.

find it again.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”