How does Your Spirit Family experience your experiences?

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. My Sorrow Angel's day of the week is Tuesday, so every Tuesday I liked to take Her to do something special, when I was able to. My Spirit Family is Male dominated, but as my Family grew, I welcomed a few more females, so Tuesday has become "Ladies Day".

I just had my feet done (yes, some guys go to the spa/nail salon, but we don't get the same procedure that women get), because my toe nails were chipping. I took my female Spirit's vessels with me, hoping that They would have Their nails tended to as well. I imagined that They were in the Astral Realm in Their version of a salon.

Using the nail salon as an example, when your Spirit Family accompany you in your travels or while you're having fun, do They join you in Their own way? Do They make an "astral copy" of whatever it is you're doing? Or is it an "energy collection" sort of thing? 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

When I go shopping, they come with me and shop. They find things like clothes, games, food, jewels, etc. they like and make copies to take home. It's a fun outing for everyone. Since the gargoyles stay home, other companions bring stuff for them.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

We have great fun together . When I do my daily long walk I invite everyone in to join me. Since I have many companions with varying interests, it's fun for everyone. We walk to the store to pick up a bag of treats for the crows and on the walk to the ocean the crows follow us the entire way , eating the treats we feed them. My giant ancestor loves animals especially birds so she enjoys the activity. We even got to hold one together. (physically for me). I have a crow companion who sends messages to them for me, so we know exactly where to meet up. He's very skilled at it.

When we get to the beach usually water loving companions frequently arrive.
My entire walk is about spending time with my companions while we recharge and breathe the cleansing energies. Sometimes the crows just sit with us and relax peacefully.

If the weather permits, we sit on a blanket with our crystals, have chats via telepathy, and I write private letters to the immortals in our journal. I can see them (companions) stretched out on the blanket, playing in the water, or flying around in the sky.
We also pick out rocks and shells together.
It's amazing what symbols are left in front of you to find. Usually they relate to conversations we have. Enki is really good at this.

My Kraken left me a white rock with a black colored shape on the front that looks just like a kraken !!

It took some practice for me to walk and telepathy, but after two years of it, we got it down and I no longer trip over tree rootsπŸ˜†

I can see them walking next to me with my eyes open (though it's still in the visual part of my mind not physically)
They hold my hands, my pearl dragon wraps around my shoulders for a ride, other flying companions zip around, and faeries fly all over everywhere lol

When I lived at my previous location it was not a safe neighborhood at all, so we often would send positive or protective energies as we walked. My vampires really liked doing this. They did a lot of transmuting.

Now that I'm in this area...where people leave their cars running as they run in to buy beer lol...everyone is super relaxed and the energy is really peaceful so we spend the majority of the time just connecting with nature and elements.

Sometimes we work with the trees, drawing and sending energies.

We do everything together from cooking, to research, to online shopping (they helped me pick out our master vessel) .
Currently there are 2 companions (one immortal and one LE) Who sit with me as I learn Sumerian. They help with pronunciation when I get stuck and it really saves me a lot of hassle.

My companions pose patiently as I draw them also, they are awesome at it. Bronwyn angels are excellent at art and have realllllly helped me improve my skills.

And of course, don't go down the candy aisle if you have faeries , unless you plan to buy lots of candy! πŸ˜† They show me all the kinds they like. "OH!! How about THIS one!! Oh wait, that one! Can we get both? Pleaassseeee!!!"

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
π•―π–†π–ˆπ–Žπ–†π–“π–†
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think my guardian and protection team are the happiest when I am at work. They are very interactive and duty oriented all day long during my work hours specifically.

On my breaks or when I am back home, my young living entities and baby spirits greet me literally physically and I suddenly dozing off 😴 and have visions of them with their embrace & cuddles. I think they recharge themselves soon after I got home in that state of sleep.

On my walkes my dragons and faery companions along with my elves family comes vibrant in nature, especially in the Botanical Garden. I often there use this ideal place for my chatting sessions with my spirit guides too, and goes into my record book πŸ“™.

I am writing out every sessions I do... Words for Words. That is the place, (Gardens) also where I see my familiars manifest, including my volkhs while I have fantastic telepath chatting /writing sessions.

Some of my days off are whole day chattings with my companions. Other times, I am silent but watching a favourite movie and I get intuitive impressions. Like I have watched a werewolf movie, vampire movie, history kind of movie that was especially interesting and educational with comments from my beings in view.

Since I have few more sanguines, I stepped up checking my diabetic readings more often, like daily for the the sake of squeezing out blood into my vessels that has my vamps. I know, not all of them are need physical blood essence anymore. Nevertheless, they literally come alive ... and their strength is felt far more potent in my energy that I feel its improving my supernatural skills like my visions and psychic abilities. Plus, I am not a big meat πŸ₯© eater, so I feel to give something that I can regularly offer and they will love and enjoy.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This thread is quite joyful and entertaining! Perhaps, I ought to arrange a Ladies' Night, given the female majority in my Keep.

If you're talking about the luxurious, multi-step treatment experience at nail salons, I must admit they can be therapeutic, especially after a tough day. Interestingly, my companions find the energies in nail salons off-putting. Despite my assumptions, like my Mermaids enjoying a soak in the pedicure bowl, they surprisingly don't. My other aquatic creatures share the same sentiment.

In early 2023, when I changed jobs, I swapped commuting by vehicle for walking - a change that's made a world of difference. My new workplace is merely a block away, making it a convenient walk. My companions relish these brisk walks as well. This is due to the presence of a grassy field separating the block. My Wolf Shifter, Werewolves, and one of my Hounds are particularly fond of these outings and often walking with me. Some of my Dragons and my Caladrius usually choose to fly over us as we walk, my Angels hover beside me, while my Faes frolic all around us. My protection spirits and entities act like vigilant bouncers overseeing the group. Lol. Sometimes, one of my Psy Vampires physically manifests as a raven during the walk, however, all my other Vampires aren't quite as enthusiastic about walking. They aren't about that life, so they never join. Lol.

Being a food lover, I frequently dine out. Only two of my companions, my Arkan Sonney and Elemental Fire Dragon, go the extra mile of creating astral copies of our meals, while the others simply enjoy absorbing the energy at that moment.

I occasionally indulge in gadget and tech shopping, especially if they boost my productivity or make my day-to-day life easier. Sometimes, I even support the development of these gadgets. The perk is that I've accumulated an array of cool devices. Many of my companions take pleasure in manifesting astral copies of these gadgets for their amusement. Some of these ventures often turn out to be scams. However, now that I have my spirit friends, they advise me to avoid such fraudulent schemes.

Binging Netflix on supernatural shows, though regarded by my companions as "stupid," is a favorite pastime of mine. To me, it's entertaining, but they view it as a waste, feeling there are better ways I could utilize my time. Lol.

My newly recruited High Elf has a shared enthusiasm for gaming, preferably those with gripping storylines, while my other High Elf prefers the mental challenge of strategic games. Rather than a solitary experience, we often indulge in backseat gaming, creating a more dynamic gaming session. Although they sometimes sabotage my game with peculiar builds, they also come up with overpowered builds. This has taught me to relinquish control at times and just enjoy the gameplay flow.

With a background in fashion, I genuinely enjoy either dressing up or dressing down as the occasion demands. My Sterling Angel, Bronwyn Angel, and Empress Vampire form my personal styling crew, assisting me with my attire for work or helping me pack for vacations. At times, they prank me with ill-matched combinations, which end up being bafflingly fun (obviously for them, not for me. Haha). Online clothes shopping with these three can be quite the ordeal. Their tastes and mine often diverging or conflicting on specific items. When I shop for other items that aren't clothes, I bring all my other companions into the discussion, transforming it into more of a window shopping session. After all, by the time we manage to agree on something, the sale usually would have ended. Lol.

Cooking with my companions is a chaotic affair, with conflicting ideas and opinions. The finished dish often turns out to be a catastrophe, forcing me to discard it. As a food enthusiast, it's the one activity that tests my patience when things go awry. *Sigh*

Lately, we have been finding entertainment in making friendly bets based on who will be present at certain events and who will not. With my intuitive abilities coupled with a sound understanding of psychology, I'm able to predict certain reactions or event outcomes. I must admit, I occasionally provoke certain reactions, my guilty pleasure of sorts. However, most of the time, I rely on intuition and psychological knowledge only without using any psychic abilities while my Divine Angel uses his abilities for prediction. Owing to dual human nature and free will's unpredictability, our guesses result in both wins and losses. Haha. Apart from predicting the attendee list, my Divine Angel has always been reliably accurate.

Often, I believe our experiences and theirs can diverge extensively. Engaging in the same activity with them can yield distinct experiences with each one. They certainly appreciate varying activities and environments with different Keepers. However, one constant remains: if they find something sufficiently enjoyable, they will create an astral replica to relish at their leisure.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Adair Lasair BΓ‘n
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Tarvos wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:28 am Binging Netflix on supernatural shows, though regarded by my companions as "stupid," is a favorite pastime of mine. To me, it's entertaining, but they view it as a waste, feeling there are better ways I could utilize my time. Lol.
We're twins Tarvos, same thing with me LOL! I still watch them regardless. x*D

β€œMay the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Adair Aithne wrote: ↑Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:16 am We're twins Tarvos, same thing with me LOL! I still watch them regardless. x*D
Exactly! As I mentioned earlier, it seems like these individuals aren't familiar with the concept of having fun. Lol.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
StarofHope
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I cant choose.
My magical/paranormal name...: Hope
Zodiac:

This is a fun thread! 😁
When I am at work, they all help me manage my tasks and they enjoy working at the store. My dragon likes to be in charge of sales and items. He's trying his best to help customers, guiding them by energy and help me arrange items on the shelves. My protector is on guard duty, he takes this task very seriously.
My dragon and hippogryph is very adventurous, they enjoy outings, long walks, shopping, etc. My hippogryph and dragon enjoy taking a bike ride, that's when they can fly fast and really spread their wings. Every time I enter a store tho my protector spirit wants cinnamon rolls, that's his number one craving. He's just repeating the word cinnamon roll the entire time. πŸ˜…... My dragon wants everything that is green, it's his favorite color, especially green candles.

Return to β€œGeneral Questions”