How to identify if my burden is paranormal or not?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Partogi wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:46 am Hello, good day to you.

How do I know for certain? Maybe there are malign spirits that haunts me, or perhaps curses?

Does CH offer service to scan / identify it?

Thank you.
You may also want to use this free Creepy Hollows Ultimate in Protection rite. It's a paranormal aid to sort most paranormal afflictions.

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

For finding out what paranormal causes there might be, I agree you would do well to email CH support for recommendations. They are also a source of expert help to sort out the most difficult paranormal situations. There can be multiple factors in a situation and it may be that sometimes the precise cause(s) may never be satisfactorily pinned down. But at least practical steps can be taken to remove negative or malicious paranormal affliction and protect against further incursion.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Someone else may have mentioned it, but waking up randomly at night can also be a sign of malevolent entities, or just an entity waking you to warn you of a danger, especially between 2-4 AM. But again this could also be due to hormonal issues due to organ problems etc so it's an "either/or" scenario and you have to do some trial/elimination to really get to the bottom of it.

The nightmare thing is an indicator, too - especially if you have dreams of being chased.

Another type of dream to watch out for are dreams of death/people dying or being sick and almost dying. This is the mind often trying to tell you something is wrong but it is having difficulty showing you exactly what it is, because of blockages - so it does the next best thing to warn you which are death dreams.

And if anyone around you especially ignores obvious warning signs or issues, or if anyone says to a bad thing "it's probably really good actually" then it's likely something bad is in the air.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I think arguments are also a normal occurrence in haunted houses. My friend had it, and she was always arguing with her family members, and her savings were drained all the time, as in she could never save. She was always spending on something unnecessarily.

And yes, like others had mentioned, being sick is very common. Same like my friend. She was sick all the time.

Do you feel like staying home all the time? My friend dislike going home, and there were times I had to accompany her until she was ready to go home. Because she simply felt uncomfortable in the home. Her family just moved into a new home, and she could not relocate, because her family didn't believe the house had evil entities. So behind their back, she engaged a local healer to cleanse the home. And she felt better now.

Surprisingly, all those uncomfortable feelings were only felt by my friend. Her family members felt fine.

Have you tried asking any spiritual person like healers or shaman to cleanse ur home first?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

There are many different ways to tell. I definitely think nightmares can be a common sign, the energy in a space feeling heavier/more tense than usual, feeling more drained than usual, and in a lot of cases negative emotions being more heightened. Of course these things can also be tied to physical problems as well.

I usually suggest doing some form of divination on your situation. This can be pendulum for yes/no answers or tarot cards to see the energy surrounding your situation.

An egg cleanse/limpia might also be helpful. Once you use the egg to cleanse yourself you can crack it into a clear glass and read the egg yolk. Doing this acts as a form of divination and can help to see if there’s any negative energies affecting you.

VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Everyone else is saying that having nightmares is a sign. I also agree. I have had nightmares, along with sleep paralysis, as another symptom. I want to add feelings of being watched, or getting a lot of disturbing intrusive thoughts that aren't coming from you. Though I want to add that some of these symptoms are also shared with PTSD and depression, so I advise going to a doctor just to make sure what you're experiencing is paranormal and not medical. 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

Hazell wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:37 pm There are many different ways to tell. I definitely think nightmares can be a common sign, the energy in a space feeling heavier/more tense than usual, feeling more drained than usual, and in a lot of cases negative emotions being more heightened. Of course these things can also be tied to physical problems as well.

I usually suggest doing some form of divination on your situation. This can be pendulum for yes/no answers or tarot cards to see the energy surrounding your situation.

An egg cleanse/limpia might also be helpful. Once you use the egg to cleanse yourself you can crack it into a clear glass and read the egg yolk. Doing this acts as a form of divination and can help to see if there’s any negative energies affecting you.
I've never done an egg cleanse but have heard of them. How do you do it? Just set your intention and move it along your energy field or what? I'm really curious I wanna try actually.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:57 pm
Hazell wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:37 pm There are many different ways to tell. I definitely think nightmares can be a common sign, the energy in a space feeling heavier/more tense than usual, feeling more drained than usual, and in a lot of cases negative emotions being more heightened. Of course these things can also be tied to physical problems as well.

I've never done an egg cleanse but have heard of them. How do you do it? Just set your intention and move it along your energy field or what? I'm really curious I wanna try actually.
This article actually describes how to do it pretty well:

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/wnb ... er-of-eggs

The way I personally do it is by taking an egg and actually cleansing the egg itself first. I like doing this by running the egg under really cold water and visualizing any stagnant or lower vibrational energy attached to it washing away. After that I like passing the egg through incense or palo santo smoke. Sometimes I may add essential oils that are useful for cleansing. It doesn’t really matter how you do it as long as you cleanse the egg first.

Some people may choose to say a prayer after this. I personally take the time to call in my spirit guides and angels, and ask for them to aid in the process. I think just setting the intention for healing and cleansing is enough.

After that I pass the egg over my body until I feel the process is done.

I really recommend reading the yolk after.

Here are some common things that show up:

“Bubbles: These are generally a good sign. Many small bubbles mean the limpia was successful and you had spiritual assistance from positive entities. Bigger bubbles represent gossip and individuals keeping an eye on you — not necessarily doing evil eye, but they are invested in you for whatever reason.

Strings: Yolk strings hang from the top of the surface of the water down. They can connect directly back to the yolk and egg whites or stop midway. These are karmic chords with people that need to be cut. They also represent things or subjects you are worried about.

Cloudiness: If there is cloudiness over the yolk, sort of like a gray color, this is important. This is connected to physical symptoms if you have any. It can represent mental fog, confusion, fatigue, headaches, and physical ailments. These all need your focus, and you can expect these symptoms to get better. You must also look into these things on your end to alleviate further.

Spikes: These will spike up directly from the yolk. They can be short or tall and reach halfway up. Remember, these will not connect directly to the surface of the water, as those are strings. They represent gossip and blockages that need to be removed.

Cages: These are around the yolk on the side. They're big in size and usually oval shaped. These represent entrapment and feeling stuck or trapped by things and people. You're consumed by others or a particular situation. Free yourself.

An Eye: Seeing the shape of an eye directly in the center of your yolk is a big red flag. This is a huge concern and should be taken seriously. This could represent a literal evil eye and be a clear sign that someone has put the mal de ojo on you. If this is the case, you'll want to connect with a brujx or curanderx to help you with the situation further.

Figures: Look for figures or symbols in the egg yolk. These can also tell you about people who are energetically bullying you. Think of it like using coffee grounds or tea leaves to read, or like candle-wax readings. This is another way to use your third eye to better read the results and see what is spiritually coming through.“

Quoted from:

A Latina Bruja's Guide to an Egg Cleanse (Huevo Limpia) by Jasmin Alejandrez-Prasad

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte

@Hazell
Thank you for this tidbit about the egg!

I was feeling brain foggy, headachy and was having some pain and difficulties. I tried this egg method to cleanse me and my aura and refresh me, and the results were immediate. I felt so much better, like the fog had lifted.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tokala wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 6:31 pm @Hazell
Thank you for this tidbit about the egg!

I was feeling brain foggy, headachy and was having some pain and difficulties. I tried this egg method to cleanse me and my aura and refresh me, and the results were immediate. I felt so much better, like the fog had lifted.
Yes. I’ve definitely found it to be an effective cleansing method/form of divination. That’s awesome that it helped you so quickly

Return to “General Questions”