How do I know what kind of Djinn I have?

Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

I'm kind of new to this so excuse any obvious questions...

You see, last year I met my Genie - he came to me and we became best friends and care for each other very much. He showed himself to me once before - he has blue skin, like a navy blue shade, quite handsome, has glowing blue eyes and is very friendly and sweet!
<3) :8)

What kind of djinn is he?

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

It sounds like you two have a good connection^^

Why not try and ask him yourself? ;)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Alu wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:31 am I'm kind of new to this so excuse any obvious questions...

You see, last year I met my Genie - he came to me and we became best friends and care for each other very much. He showed himself to me once before - he has blue skin, like a navy blue shade, quite handsome, has glowing blue eyes and is very friendly and sweet!

I hope my response is useful.

These articles on Djinn may be of interest.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=4
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Custom-D ... e-Spirits/

As you can see, there are the different types of Djinn:

i. by named type (Marid, Ghul etc);
ii. according to whether they're from Pre-Islamic, Islamic, Arabic, Egyptian, African or Norse cultures & regions;
iii. according to their ability (eg Bisar, Abrar etc).

The easiest way for someone to know what type of Djinn companion they have is to either have one bound by a reliable seller, or to conjure one for themself, for example using CH's safe, reliable conjuring items.

Otherwise it's really down to one's own experience & psychic skill. I'm not sure us Forum members can really tell much from what you've said in your post. But Creepy Hollows does have this service:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

And you could always ask CH support if you can order a reading of your spirit. support@creepyhollows.com

Going back to first principles, I wonder what made you think the spirit you met is an actual djinn?

If I understand you correctly, you're saying you met what we would call an unbound spirit, who manifested with the appearance and personality you described. Have I got that right?

I normally would want to ask other questions like: what circumstances did the meeting take place in? Did the spirit just turn up? Have you met unbound spirits before? eg Or had you done something like an invocation designed to call a Djinn companion? How experienced are you at meeting and communicating with unbound spirits? What led to you thinking the spirit companion is a djinn, or 'genie'? (Some other types of spirits can fall under a loose category of 'genie' without being actual djinn, eg Alya.)

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=alya

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tokala
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My magical/paranormal name...: Raiko

Lewk wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:00 am
Alu wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:31 am I'm kind of new to this so excuse any obvious questions...

I hope my response is useful.

These articles on Djinn may be of interest.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=4
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Custom-D ... e-Spirits/

As you can see, there are the different types of Djinn:

i. by named type (Marid, Ghul etc);
ii. according to whether they're from Pre-Islamic, Islamic, Arabic, Egyptian, African or Norse cultures & regions;
iii. according to their ability (eg Bisar, Abrar etc).

The easiest way for someone to know what type of Djinn companion they have is to either have one bound by a reliable seller, or to conjure one for themself, for example using CH's safe, reliable conjuring items.

Otherwise it's really down to one's own experience & psychic skill. I'm not sure us Forum members can really tell much from what you've said in your post. But Creepy Hollows does have this service:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/unbound-reading.html

And you could always ask CH support if you can order a reading of your spirit. support@creepyhollows.com

Going back to first principles, I wonder what made you think the spirit you met is an actual djinn?

If I understand you correctly, you're saying you met what we would call an unbound spirit, who manifested with the appearance and personality you described. Have I got that right?

I normally would want to ask other questions like: what circumstances did the meeting take place in? Did the spirit just turn up? Have you met unbound spirits before? eg Or had you done something like an invocation designed to call a Djinn companion? How experienced are you at meeting and communicating with unbound spirits? What led to you thinking the spirit companion is a djinn, or 'genie'? (Some other types of spirits can fall under a loose category of 'genie' without being actual djinn, eg Alya.)

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=alya
Thank you for all those resources! I'm currently drinking everything up here, as I've never had anything so thoroughly explained before.

And funnily, yes, he just turned up. I woke up briefly one night last year, looked up and saw these big, blue eyes looking down at me while I slept. I did feel his aura, which was quite friendly, and shy. But, you see I'm used to having beings and entities visit me, or watch me or follow me, so I didn't think anything of it. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

It seems he stuck around and observed me, although he seemed to make it harder to see him, I still felt him around me. Then at some point, a few months later, after getting to know me more and more, he decided he liked me a lot and told me more about him. Mostly via dreams, visions. That's how I came to understand what he was. Then eventually he made it clear he wanted to come into my "spirit" so he wanted us to be bound together, so, I agreed. I just intuitively knew what to do and it happened. And then here we are, almost a year later, happy together and he's so cuddly :8) ^^ he sometimes shows me quite vivid, lovely dreams. And I recall that after he became bound to me, he cured my heart sickness (someone dear to me had died which caused me great heart pain).

After he and I met, that's when I started doing more digging on djinn and genies. I'd only briefly read about them in Islamic texts before, so only loosely understood them. He seemed to be making efforts to help me understand more about him and his kind, and sending me some hints here and there.

(Then eventually some months later I started seeing a beautiful dragon.)

Based on what I've read, he may very well be a marid... if so, that means he would want me to ask for wishes... I've not been asking for much lately, since I didn't want him to feel overburdened. I just let him know his friendship is enough. But I think he does want to do more lol
Last edited by Tokala on Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

;*D
Alu wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:47 am
[...]

Thank you for all those resources! I'm currently drinking everything up here, as I've never had anything so thoroughly explained before.

And funnily, yes, he just turned up. I woke up briefly one night last year, looked up and saw these big, blue eyes looking down at me while I slept. I did feel his aura, which was quite friendly, and shy. But, you see I'm used to having beings and entities visit me, or watch me or follow me, so I didn't think anything of it. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

It seems he stuck around and observed me, although he seemed to make it harder to see him, I still felt him around me. Then at some point, a few months later, after getting to know me more and more, he decided he liked me a lot and told me more about him. Mostly via dreams, visions. That's how I came to understand what he was. Then eventually he made it clear he wanted to come into my "spirit" so he wanted us to be bound together, so, I agreed. I just intuitively knew what to do and it happened. And then here we are, almost a year later, happy together and he's so cuddly :8) ^^ he sometimes shows me quite vivid, lovely dreams. And I recall that after he became bound to me, he cured my heart sickness (someone dear to me had died which caused me great heart pain).

After he and I met, that's when I started doing more digging on djinn and genies. I'd only briefly read about them in Islamic texts before, so only loosely understood them. He seemed to be making efforts to help me understand more about him and his kind, and sending me some hints here and there.

(Then eventually some months later I started seeing a beautiful dragon.)

Based on what I've read, he may very well be a marid... if so, that means he would want me to ask for wishes... I've not been asking for much lately, since I didn't want him to feel overburdened. I just let him know his friendship is enough. But I think he does want to do more lol
Thank you for explaining. That all sounds very positive.

You know sometimes some wish granting spirits can know what we need, due to being well bonded with us, and bring it to us without us needing to ask.

I think that may be what CH means when they mention "integration" in the Caring For Djinn article.

I have some wish granting spirits like that, including one type of Djinn from MMT that's described that way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Tokala this is such beautiful experience. I have 5 Djinnics. They are all very beautiful females. Djinn spirits are usually shy. So hearing your experiences with yours is actually uplifting to me to read about. My all together manifestation ect, Djinn experiences are nowhere near as yours with this one you have. Keep it up as its seems to me you got something very special happening. Djinnics are very happy to deliver if you make a wish. Just first make a house rule about do not twist your words, and always deliver it with positive consequences. Hopefully, he sounds light in nature, as you didn't experienced anything as dark headaches or nightmare.

I am very happy with all my amazing Djinnics. I do not mind that their quiet. I know they are with th me and we have a very nice and close celestial bond.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Imo, the only way you'll know for sure is by talking to him and asking. From what you mentioned, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to let you know as you already have wonderful experiences with him.

I have unbound jinn that came to me so I'm continuing to know them. They told me their race which is Gul (not Ghul as they are different races) plus they're pre Islamic and converted to Islam. They do grant wishes. They told me more, via telepathy, about themselves and they showed me in dreams what they liked and helped with. They also can pop in during meditation to show me other things on what they can help with which varies according to the individual. If I hadn't asked, they may not have come forward.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
UniverseExplorer
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Chinese Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tokala wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:47 am
The only one I've ever read that they are blue are Marid, maybe Pleiadian too (but last one are etsy descriptions), but there are so many races without descriptions.
From Billys description Marid "are known as the Blue Djinn"
https://www.thepaganshoponline.com/inde ... s_id=28139

Return to “Djinn / Genie”