PyroAnt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: nonexistant
Zodiac:

I have often been asking who I'm talking to and my companions have been frustrated with me often ending in arguments and anger. It's mostly my immaturity that has the anger and arguments but I end up mistaken something someone else did for five different people.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It's difficult to realize your bad emotion sometimes but you should try not to narrate a conversation one sided.

How about you lead the conversation so you always know who you're talking to by calling out their name?
If you keep a cool head, you can go through the list one by one and find out who exactly you're talking to.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have a small keep of 4 spirits/entities and most of the time it is me that initiate the conversation. However there are times when someone from my keeps want attention. Often this is done very subtly. I recommend to be mindful of everything going on around you such as feelings and sensations. Over time you will learn to differentiate which sensation is coming from who. For example if my Sterling Angel wants attention, a song would stuck in my head for a long time until I acknowledge it. Another thing that works for me is each member of my keep picks their unique combinations of pendulum movements for yes/no. When I ask who wants to talk to me, they’ll move the pendulum in a way that represents their yes. I would confirm with them and start talking to them. My recommendation is to spend a lot of quite time in 1-1 with your keeps, you will eventually find the things that is unique to each of them.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I have a large family of various beings. I did start off small and I think this helped me. Overtime when speaking to my companions I would notice their “voices” sounded different during telepathy. This included different accents, some being more casual or formal in speech, certain quirks in what they say, and some being more loud and quiet than others. I also rely on their individual energy signatures. Such as if they feel hot/warm/neutral/cold, any scents picked up on from their energy, the density of their energy, and a few other factors. This can really help to pick up on your companions and differentiate their energies. Keeping a journal with experiences may also be good.

I do think spending one on one time with companions can really help too. This will make it easier to focus and learn about one companion without having to sort out from a mix of other being’s energies.
PyroAnt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:28 pm I have a large family of various beings. I did start off small and I think this helped me. Overtime when speaking to my companions I would notice their “voices” sounded different during telepathy. This included different accents, some being more casual or formal in speech, certain quirks in what they say, and some being more loud and quiet than others. I also rely on their individual energy signatures. Such as if they feel hot/warm/neutral/cold, any scents picked up on from their energy, the density of their energy, and a few other factors. This can really help to pick up on your companions and differentiate their energies. Keeping a journal with experiences may also be good.

I do think spending one on one time with companions can really help too. This will make it easier to focus and learn about one companion without having to sort out from a mix of other being’s energies.
I have a question regarding this. I have been in companionship for three years now and still at the starting level. Does companionship take list in priority of life? I never learned that. It's just self-indulgence, stealing from the job, spending 90% of my check on food and drink, addiction, and stuffs. Do you have to learn how to learn? How did you do that? I don't know.
PyroAnt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Darknorth wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:33 pm I have a small keep of 4 spirits/entities and most of the time it is me that initiate the conversation. However there are times when someone from my keeps want attention. Often this is done very subtly. I recommend to be mindful of everything going on around you such as feelings and sensations. Over time you will learn to differentiate which sensation is coming from who. For example if my Sterling Angel wants attention, a song would stuck in my head for a long time until I acknowledge it. Another thing that works for me is each member of my keep picks their unique combinations of pendulum movements for yes/no. When I ask who wants to talk to me, they’ll move the pendulum in a way that represents their yes. I would confirm with them and start talking to them. My recommendation is to spend a lot of quite time in 1-1 with your keeps, you will eventually find the things that is unique to each of them.
What if all you get is indifference and anger from them? Am I an abuser?
PyroAnt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Elijah wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:55 pm It's difficult to realize your bad emotion sometimes but you should try not to narrate a conversation one sided.

How about you lead the conversation so you always know who you're talking to by calling out their name?
If you keep a cool head, you can go through the list one by one and find out who exactly you're talking to.
Do you have to learn about emotions before companionship? I think I missed that.
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 392
Spelled Number: 76
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I'm sorry you're having a difficult time. When you say that things end in arguments and anger, are you certain it's your companions becoming angry at you? The reason I inquire is because spirits in general see beyond what we do, none of mine have been angry or argue with me if I can't hear or see them or if I can't tell who I'm talking to which usually means I have a block of some kind.

Getting worried or stressed or even angry yourself can create blocks so my advice is try to relax and enjoy your journey. Even if you can't hear or see your spirits for example it doesn't mean they are mad at you or aren't still there. They agreed to be bound for a reason. One of the things I do when I have times that I have a hard time fully communicating is I get my tarot deck and talk to each of them that way or if they prefer my pendulum I use that too.
If you feel your spirits are upset, you can speak with them through telepathy and they'll hear you. There's also alot of resources here on CH and CH support as well, if a spirit isn't from CH then you can contact the conjurer that conjured them and explain the situation and see what they advise too. They may be able to help you and your companion agree on a manifestation you'll recognize or you can task each companion to manifest in a different way so it's easier for you to tell. That's what I did after I bonded with all of mine

I hope things get better for you.

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 392

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Aphrodite, Calypso, Kracken, Nyx, Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Hera, Hecate, Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Skadi
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

PyroAnt wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:18 am
Darknorth wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:33 pm I have a small keep of 4 spirits/entities and most of the time it is me that initiate the conversation. However there are times when someone from my keeps want attention. Often this is done very subtly. I recommend to be mindful of everything going on around you such as feelings and sensations. Over time you will learn to differentiate which sensation is coming from who. For example if my Sterling Angel wants attention, a song would stuck in my head for a long time until I acknowledge it. Another thing that works for me is each member of my keep picks their unique combinations of pendulum movements for yes/no. When I ask who wants to talk to me, they’ll move the pendulum in a way that represents their yes. I would confirm with them and start talking to them. My recommendation is to spend a lot of quite time in 1-1 with your keeps, you will eventually find the things that is unique to each of them.
What if all you get is indifference and anger from them? Am I an abuser?
You would want to make sure you are not projecting your emotions and feelings on to them. Spirits, regardless pre-conjured or custom, choose to be a spirit companion for a reason and they see and experience things differently than us. While they can get angry at their keeper, the chances of that is very low and usually happens with spirits that were bound against their will (which is also rarely happens in modern spirit keeping). You want to approach all your interactions with an open mind and heart. Unless you’re an experienced keeper or gifted and your telepathy is well developed, try to go into the interaction with a calm and relax mind, it will help a lot.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

PyroAnt wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:17 am
Hazell wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 5:28 pm I have a large family of various beings. I did start off small and I think this helped me. Overtime when speaking to my companions I would notice their “voices” sounded different during telepathy. This included different accents, some being more casual or formal in speech, certain quirks in what they say, and some being more loud and quiet than others. I also rely on their individual energy signatures. Such as if they feel hot/warm/neutral/cold, any scents picked up on from their energy, the density of their energy, and a few other factors. This can really help to pick up on your companions and differentiate their energies. Keeping a journal with experiences may also be good.

I have a question regarding this. I have been in companionship for three years now and still at the starting level. Does companionship take list in priority of life? I never learned that. It's just self-indulgence, stealing from the job, spending 90% of my check on food and drink, addiction, and stuffs. Do you have to learn how to learn? How did you do that? I don't know.
I can’t say that it take a priority. Naturally everyone is going to have different priorities, but I think it’s good to devote a small amount of time each day to companionship. It’s awesome if you’re already putting that time towards it daily. I think you make a good point, a lot of spirit companionship is learning more and expanding your views. Please don’t get discouraged. Sometimes communication can be as simple as asking your companion for a sign to let you know they’re there.

If you feel your conversations with your companions are angry I’m also going to make another suggestion. I do think it can be self projection like the others mentioned. Taking time to cleanse, center, and consciously set up protection before engaging in communication can really help set some people’s minds at ease when communicating. At the very least cleansing before these sessions may help.

Good luck with your journey!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”