How to make bond stronger and communicate with succubus

Sherz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

What are the ways I can bond and communicate with my succubus companion..
I only know meditation but thats impossible, I live next to a highway with constant cars going by and noise.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

<3)
Sherz wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:51 pm What are the ways I can bond and communicate with my succubus companion..
I only know meditation but thats impossible, I live next to a highway with constant cars going by and noise.
As with any bound spirit companion...

Here are 3 main ways to bond:

* Spend 5-15 minutes 'quiet' time daily. (Quiet time does not need to be spent in meditation. It's mainly time when you have nothing else to do or distract you. Watching TV together could count, if you can't focus due to a noisy environment. Or, too, research ways to meditate amongst noise and chaos - it is possible. A simple way to 'meditate' is to hold the spirit's vessel and ask yourself: What does this vessel feel like? What does this spirit look like? What does this spirit do? Then pay attention to the impressions you get.)

* Give your spirit something to do: 'tasking'. (Our bound companions want to help us. Simplest thing is to share our hopes and wishes for the day ahead and ask for their help or support with that.)

* Use the Associations on the CH Encyclopedia Succubus page to create your own ways to bond.

Best tips for communication:

i. Read these articles and take what they say to heart. (In other words, don't be fooled by the word 'beginners'. They are fundamental tips, of equal value to experts as to beginners in spirit communication, in my opinion.

ii. If someone isn't psychic, talking to your companion as if they can hear you is genuinely a good thing to do. They will hear. To me this isn't a second best option. We can talk mentally/telepathically or even out loud, or write things for them to see.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html especially ---How do I communicate with my spirit? onwards

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en see #4 Subtle Signs

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sherz wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:51 pm I only know meditation but thats impossible, I live next to a highway with constant cars going by and noise.
It's not impossible.
If people can meditate to music, they can meditate with other sounds happening.
Meditation is also about being able to tune into yourself and tune out distractions from the outside. So what better way to train it than with distractions happening.
You just have to do it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rimuru
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I found a nice tarot spread for getting to know a new spirit here on the Forum and found it useful. Maybe you could try that?
topic75777.html

"Our scars have the power to remind us that the past was real."
Sherz
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:18 am <3)
Sherz wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 8:51 pm What are the ways I can bond and communicate with my succubus companion..
As with any bound spirit companion...

Here are 3 main ways to bond:

* Spend 5-15 minutes 'quiet' time daily. (Quiet time does not need to be spent in meditation. It's mainly time when you have nothing else to do or distract you. Watching TV together could count, if you can't focus due to a noisy environment. Or, too, research ways to meditate amongst noise and chaos - it is possible. A simple way to 'meditate' is to hold the spirit's vessel and ask yourself: What does this vessel feel like? What does this spirit look like? What does this spirit do? Then pay attention to the impressions you get.)

* Give your spirit something to do: 'tasking'. (Our bound companions want to help us. Simplest thing is to share our hopes and wishes for the day ahead and ask for their help or support with that.)

* Use the Associations on the CH Encyclopedia Succubus page to create your own ways to bond.

Best tips for communication:

i. Read these articles and take what they say to heart. (In other words, don't be fooled by the word 'beginners'. They are fundamental tips, of equal value to experts as to beginners in spirit communication, in my opinion.

ii. If someone isn't psychic, talking to your companion as if they can hear you is genuinely a good thing to do. They will hear. To me this isn't a second best option. We can talk mentally/telepathically or even out loud, or write things for them to see.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html especially ---How do I communicate with my spirit? onwards

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en see #4 Subtle Signs
My succubus companion is bound to my spirit.. I don't have vessel to focus on

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sherz wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 1:36 pm My succubus companion is bound to my spirit.. I don't have vessel to focus on
What I would do is turn my attention to the binding to spirit - even if you can't completely sense it.

Maybe call your spirit companion by name first, ask her to spend some time closely with you. Then you could do the same as when holding a vessel. Perhaps ask yourself 'What does this binding to spirit feel like?', instead of 'What does this vessel feel like?'.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Laying still with calm mind and even white noise can help telepathy once developed. I work on telepathy via card deck picking random card and then not looking at face and placing face down and asking companion to tell me card. This method helped to start develop the telepathic part. I also did remote viewing asking spirit where people were or items and even got a specific address I later was able to confirm to be true. Also Longitude and latitude at times which I doubted at first but also proved accurate. You have to have something to write with close by because these come in a flash and are just gone got to write them down.

Another thing I do is when waking up is to lay still and keep my eyes shut and mind as blank as possible because I have gotten loads of messages and even visuals from her in this state but is narrow window. It is like checking your voicemail for stuff that a spirit has been trying to get ahold of you on. Window is narrow so I never think or talk rather I just lay calm and watch (in minds eye) and listen.

3am also seems to be a window when communication is also easier…even seeing some things with the naked eye and heard voices and energy (I could hear the vibrations as a noise it was very odd)…but I have a hard time doing that often as that is LATE or early depending on your sleep habits I guess.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”