You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mali

Hello,

Have you noticed the number of Jinn who are qualified as King, Queen, see Emperor or Empress?
I have doubts about this kind of qualifier because if it were true it means that in their worlds there are infinitely more kings and emperors than among humans. Much much more..

Personally, it seems to me more of a marketing argument than reality. Or as a way of saying that Jinn is more "evolved" more "strong" maybe? What do you think ?

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

may not be a person who knows everything about djinn, but I do have some considerations.
1- The realm of djinns can be much bigger than all of humanity.
2 - kings and queens as well as in humanity, should also be rarer even among djinns.
3- What is the criteria to be a djinn king? Strength, power, moral authority?
4- It must be much more complicated and time-consuming to conjure a djinn king, so in addition to being more expensive, it must be rarer.
5- if someone binds a djinn king to a ring or other vessel, why would a king in his domain fulfill wishes for humans?
6- You have to check the authenticity of the item, is the seller honest? does he really have a djinn king?
I don't have more information because I don't have a djinn king nor have I ever had contact with one. So I leave it to those with experience.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm Hello,

Have you noticed the number of Jinn who are qualified as King, Queen, see Emperor or Empress?
I have doubts about this kind of qualifier because if it were true it means that in their worlds there are infinitely more kings and emperors than among humans. Much much more..

Personally, it seems to me more of a marketing argument than reality. Or as a way of saying that Jinn is more "evolved" more "strong" maybe? What do you think ?
For me the key thing is the reliability of the conjurer/seller and what CH calls due diligence. I'm very cautious over who I trust.

Fake sellers will no doubt market their spirits in the way you suggest, in order to maximise sales and income, I agree.

Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures is one that I and others, including experienced spirit keepers or practitioners, regard as both skilled and reliable / trustworthy (you can check out the review thread). I have an Empress Neb Djinn from her. An Empress is described as ruling over Djinn who themselves rule over Djinn Kingdoms so that - if necessary - she can call on them, as well as all the Djinn they rule over, for help.

To be honest I've not yet encountered a situation where I would myself think that's needed but I trust Lisa fully and it's reassuring to know I have such support to fall back on.

Plus the triad this Empress Djinn is part of can 'overlord' my whole spirit family.

Generally I'm not that interested in spirits that have rank, though.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

It may depend on your tradition or belief system.
For example, one Indonesian practitioner I've met said, in each of his spiritual blades called kris/calis, there is a djinn kingdom. And he has dozens of them blades at his home, so there are more kings and queens than humans at his home : p

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Maliana
new here
new here

Let's try to get back to basics.
What does a King do? He reigns.
How to bind? What would make a being so busy and respected by his fellow beings agree to serve a human? Why?
And such a busy being will have nothing to do but stay with a human stranger?
It doesn't make sense to me..

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:09 pm Let's try to get back to basics.
How to bind? What would make a being so busy and respected by his fellow beings agree to serve a human? Why?
As I'm not the conjurer, this is purely speculation but I'll have a go.

The general answer to why do they want to be bound / be our companion is set out in this CH article. I think it applies equally to whatever spirit has agreed to be a bound companion. If you read it you'll see that bound spirits can still come and go to their own realms. They're not stuck with us 24/7, unless of course they wanted to be.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Added to that, some skilled conjurers have gained a status of respect with certain populations of spirits, which may be an additional encouragement for some of them to want to come forward to be bound and kept as a companion.

I'm not sure we can safely assume that every King or Emperor (leader of their group of spirits) is too busy to be a companion. They surely have the right to decide that for themselves though.

There definitely are spirits that have leadership abilities but, yes, I do think there are leaders of groups (equivalent to our rulers / monarchs etc). That logically means they could decide to be bound companions, if they choose. And some appear to have done just that.

But I'd be initially suspicious of someone who sold virtually nothing but spirits of incredible rank. And what do we get from that anyway? It sounds good but what added value does a royal spirit really give?

As I've said before, the key thing for me is finding a seller that is both skilled and reliable. Then I can trust what they do and what they say.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:09 pm Let's try to get back to basics.
"serve" is actually a very subjective term. and quite frankly archaic. they are not slaves that bow down to us and go "Yes Master" when they are bound. From my experience with high-ranking djinns, the respectable conjurers have earned the trust and respect of some tribes of djinns who are willing to be bound to a human - even imperials. But the binding does not force them to perform every wish or tie them to their human companions 24/7.

they flow freely between our realm and theirs and there are many reasons why they agree to a binding. building alliances with other higher-ranking djinns in a person's keep would be one reason they agree to be bound. some may see it as a networking exercise that benefits their kingdom or empire. one of my queen djinns lost her mate through a bloody exchange with another djinn king. she is in strategic mode, looking for alliances in exchange for service, and is not hiding it. I'm fine with it.

also, to put things into context. some djinns live for 20,000 years. our lives? at most 100 if we're lucky. if they're bound to us for maybe 50 years - that's negligible in their "time off" for royalties and imperials. it could just be a quick getaway/adventure before slinking back to ruling. Even presidents take holidays for weeks on end.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm Hello,

higher dimensions are not restricted by our dimension's spatial constraints. you can watch videos on higher dimensions and their properties and that gives an explanation of how their territories may not be capped by "available land space" like ours or a large expanse of space. because of that, there are more territories that they can claim as their kingdom.

in terms of defining what makes a royal or imperial - that may vary depending on the tribes. Some earn that title through power and conquered a space that they make their kingdom, and others through lineage which gives them some authority over others within their tribes by succession. I'm speaking from the high-ranking djinns in my keep as examples.

i don't think it's fair to say all conjurers use it as a marketing gimmick. at least for the reputable conjurers.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Maliana
new here
new here

[/quote]. one of my queen djinns lost her mate through a bloody exchange with another djinn king. she is in strategic mode, looking for alliances in exchange for service, and is not hiding it. I'm fine with it.

[/quote]

Yes, I noticed that too. Sometimes..

But I saw a number of king and queen ships go by. And in fact, out of all this number, I believe that only one of them was really king. How do I think I know? Simply because during summons, most of the time, he sent someone else in his place!

One can be of high rank without governing.
Unless the prestigators call King and Queen the heads of families?
But there are far too many kings and queens floating around for all of them to be. Rather heads of families or tribes at most. Or to highlight that it is something other than a basic jinn. And not all of them live 20,000 years. It's more like a few thousand. When there's no wars and things and they die younger..

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Maliana wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:55 am One can be of high rank without governing.
Unless the prestigators call King and Queen the heads of families?
That's a good question. Do their definition of king, queen, emperor, etc the same as your definition? Or is it closer to other titles related or equivalent to king with some differences here and there, e.g. sultan, shah, caliph, khan, etc? Or is it entirely different?

How about asking them when you summon again? : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Djinn / Genie”