How a relation with a Succubi is supposed to go towards?

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
The doctor
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I’ve got my Succubus since November-December and to be fairly honest I was very excited (I’m still excited btw). I did any kind of exercise to communicate with her and since I dunno 3 - 4 months I’m hearing a voice in my head. I dunno if I made everything up to kind of satisfy myself or if this is really her. I try to transform our relationship between us and it don’t seem to work. Maybe because I kind of feel myself non worthy of her which is possible or maybe the fact that I’m not that experienced enough does not permit myself to truthfully rely on what I hear. I’ve talked about this on the mchat but I wanted to be more precise. I rely on your experience jedi masters of Succubus and what you have to teach me in your replies.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It sounds like the voice you’re hearing may be her speaking to you through telepathy. I definitely recommend looking up telepathy on this forum there’s several great threads on it. Most of my companions communicate through telepathy.

I recommend consistent practice and meditation. It can also help to use a form of divination (I personally like using tarot cards) to confirm the messages I receive from them, especially if I feel unsure and need further validation.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

The doctor wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:38 pm So I’ve got my Succubus since November-December and to be fairly honest I was very excited (I’m still excited btw). I did any kind of exercise to communicate with her and since I dunno 3 - 4 months I’m hearing a voice in my head. I dunno if I made everything up to kind of satisfy myself or if this is really her. I try to transform our relationship between us and it don’t seem to work. Maybe because I kind of feel myself non worthy of her which is possible or maybe the fact that I’m not that experienced enough does not permit myself to truthfully rely on what I hear. I’ve talked about this on the mchat but I wanted to be more precise. I rely on your experience jedi masters of Succubus and what you have to teach me in your replies.
Hi.

I don't have a Succubus but I do have experience of a range of sexual spirit types.

In terms of how is a keeper-spirit relationship supposed to go, I think it could help to set aside the fact that a Succubus is a sexual spirit.

How would you go about a relationship with a Unicorn, for example? It's about bonding, time spent together. Communicating. Inviting them into our life and inviting their help with it too.

A Succubus just happens to be able to connect sexually with their keeper, as set out on the CH Encyclopedia page. Like any other bound spirit companion, a Succubus has voluntarily come to be with their keeper on a lifelong basis. They'll not give up on you. They knew what they were getting into before they agreed to be bound. They know what you have going on with you in your life and will tend to only want the best for you.

These articles explain how to connect with a bound spirit. I'd like to say it's no different with a Succubus, in all important respects.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html especially from ---How do I communicate with my spirit? onwards.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=9+things Especially the last part that says give yourself some credit, be easy on yourself and things'll go more smoothly.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I agree with @Hazell and @Lewk . I would also like to add if the voice you hear in your head is different that also may help you distinguish things. In the beginning of my journey I would sometimes think I am making things up, or not give myself enough credit. Personally one thing that helped me was knowing the voice I was hearing was completely different than my own.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

The doctor wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:38 pm So I’ve got my Succubus since November-December and to be fairly honest I was very excited (I’m still excited btw). I did any kind of exercise to communicate with her and since I dunno 3 - 4 months I’m hearing a voice in my head. I dunno if I made everything up to kind of satisfy myself or if this is really her. I try to transform our relationship between us and it don’t seem to work. Maybe because I kind of feel myself non worthy of her which is possible or maybe the fact that I’m not that experienced enough does not permit myself to truthfully rely on what I hear. I’ve talked about this on the mchat but I wanted to be more precise. I rely on your experience jedi masters of Succubus and what you have to teach me in your replies.

Do an experiment get succubus or dark arts offering from CH. Light a candle do a little ritual of offering go take a shower in ch lust soap. Then put on lust perfume from CH lay in the dark naked. Start meditating to her. Or calling up on her. As u would a normal conversation with a female your interested in not showing to be sexual just say hi how are u and kinda be flirty. Hundred bucks u start feeling something haha.

Giving offers and draws then showering with more draws and things they like that r enchanted they myes. My ch and non ch has responded to these things.. strongly. To the point of feeling them touching me pyshicslly. Infact I believe this was My non ch succubus non ch. She is a wild spirit man. I dunno if she is here or not she comes and goes very freely it's weird. She is like a cat they say.

I saw my non ch succubus in my minds eye gorgeous but also had like a line of black scales going down her but she was only like 3 and half feet tall I was like wow ur small. I'm trying to see tm ch succubus

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Anonymously anonymous wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:57 am I agree with @Hazell and @Lewk . I would also like to add if the voice you hear in your head is different that also may help you distinguish things. In the beginning of my journey I would sometimes think I am making things up, or not give myself enough credit. Personally one thing that helped me was knowing the voice I was hearing was completely different than my own.
I agree with this. When I do hear their voices, it's not my own voice.

Keep practicing/engaging with your spirits and you will develop confidence in your own ability to hear them. Don't forget they can also communicate through our dreams.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion

Go slow, take your time, and communicate. I don't have a succubus, but I do have an incubus and two cambions. Bluntly, some relationships take more time than others. Also, I'd think about asking for specific (small) interactions - something like, please visit me in my dreams soon, please touch my hand in a dream soon... don't go straight to the most-intense-possible interactions. While it's possible that your succubus can do that, it's also possible that she won't because she doesn't want to freak you out. Connections between the spirit realm and the physical world can be a bit alarming at first, especially because most of the ghost lore in North America comes from horror movies. Expect less and you will receive more. Also, you may want to think about getting the communication pure potion from CH. I know it did wonders for me. They also have some blockage removal spells, etc.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

If you can hear her ur already ahead of many. Good job

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I would second much of this.

And don't *ever* think you're not worthy. When it comes to their specific role in your life, your spirits will know more about you than you know about yourself. Which means you're probably already a better match than you think.

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”