How do you not get freaked out by manifestations?

bunny
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

How do you not get freaked out when your spirits manifest? Sometimes I get so jumpy that even temperature changes freak me out, and I'm almost two years into this! I love knowing that my spirits are here with me but sometimes I'm not sure I'm ready to see the physical signs even when a bigger part of me begs for the opposite.

How do you guys come to terms with this?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

It's normal to get startled. Just own it when you are, acknowledge the presence and thank them so they know they have the okay from you to continue to materialize even if you react that way.

Over time, you may become more sensitive as a baseline which would decrease the surprise element in their manifestations. Expediting that process can be done by reinforcing the fact that our worlds layer one another, otherworld presence is always active and part of this plane, only we've been conditioned to tune it out.
Retrain your mind to embrace that presence is here, all of the time, not just when you notice (the manifestations). Try to find ways to merge your mundane life activities and your spiritual interests, integrate these more.

You're ready for the manifestations, you're just not as used to them as you think and are having to adjust --yes, even at 2 years.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

bunny wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:07 am How do you not get freaked out when your spirits manifest? Sometimes I get so jumpy that even temperature changes freak me out, and I'm almost two years into this! I love knowing that my spirits are here with me but sometimes I'm not sure I'm ready to see the physical signs even when a bigger part of me begs for the opposite.

How do you guys come to terms with this?
Honestly I'm not sure if it was on ourpose or not but my spirits who I had unbound would do some shady crap and then leave no clues or hints. WEIRD AF. ROFL.

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Honestly? I've just become desensitized to it. I used to get very unnerved even scared, but I've dealt with spirits from a very young age. Not bound ones, I only recently learned of spirit keeping a few years ago.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

LavenderVix wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:42 am Honestly? I've just become desensitized to it. I used to get very unnerved even scared, but I've dealt with spirits from a very young age. Not bound ones, I only recently learned of spirit keeping a few years ago.
What was your scariest experience? Bound or unbound?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I think, all it's to do with our focused attitude. What I mean, is our human mind processes supernatural activities 24 x 7 whether you realise it or not. But our inner defence systems also strongly protective, of our nerves and heart, blood pressure ect... so our own defence mechanism is that literally will blocking out all seemingly 'dangerous' superannuation encounters for our brain sake.

BUT.... once we are chosen spirit keeping, we start to set ourselves new limits... And our natural defence's will align with our bearings. Otherwise, we would not experience anything at all. And as we get our experiences over the years and involvement with the spirit world, will obviously makes us sensitive to energies and spirits but our nerves and brain will slowly relaxes too.

Surly, we all get startled by sudden phenomenon, because we have to use the other parts of our brain (logic, rational thinking) equality to stay in balance. But what possibly you'll find will happens, as the years go by, you'll be able to shift fast within your brain activity and quickly engage with spirits as @Vipera aspis atra good advice came through for you after being startled first and continuing to intrract.

My worst experience was when a sexual spirit wanted to rape me and paralised my body on two different times, when I visited my family home overseas years ago. After a great struggle, I was able to break out from it both times, because my brain wasn't foggy or scared and I called out yelling, (silent sceem) for help to Jesus, and commended a release in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ for the second time. And I got released ...after the initial pain, burning sensation ect... no more detail sharing of this here.

My extra ordinary encounters are numerous. It's still very hard for me to identify who is who, because when I see them, I see with open human eyes but I can't seem to telepath. Others times, the energy is so strong, that I choose to turn on my side and sleep after seeing them, because telepathic and lucid engagement just happens with them naturally as soon as I am asleep. Of course I forget nearly everything by the morning, exapt for the unconditional love energy and chime music and lights. But later on the day, I can recall details of it and write it down into my notes.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:52 am I think, all it's to do with our focused attitude. What I mean, is our human mind processes supernatural activities 24 x 7 whether you realise it or not. But our inner defence systems also strongly protective, of our nerves and heart, blood pressure ect... so our own defence mechanism is that literally will blocking out all seemingly 'dangerous' superannuation encounters for our brain sake.

BUT.... once we are chosen spirit keeping, we start to set ourselves new limits... And our natural defence's will align with our bearings. Otherwise, we would not experience anything at all. And as we get our experiences over the years and involvement with the spirit world, will obviously makes us sensitive to energies and spirits but our nerves and brain will slowly relaxes too.

Surly, we all get startled by sudden phenomenon, because we have to use the other parts of our brain (logic, rational thinking) equality to stay in balance. But what possibly you'll find will happens, as the years go by, you'll be able to shift fast within your brain activity and quickly engage with spirits as @Vipera aspis atra good advice came through for you after being startled first and continuing to intrract.

My worst experience was when a sexual spirit wanted to rape me and paralised my body on two different times, when I visited my family home overseas years ago. After a great struggle, I was able to break out from it both times, because my brain wasn't foggy or scared and I called out yelling, (silent sceem) for help to Jesus, and commended a release in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ for the second time. And I got released ...after the initial pain, burning sensation ect... no more detail sharing of this here.

My extra ordinary encounters are numerous. It's still very hard for me to identify who is who, because when I see them, I see with open human eyes but I can't seem to telepath. Others times, the energy is so strong, that I choose to turn on my side and sleep after seeing them, because telepathic and lucid engagement just happens with them naturally as soon as I am asleep. Of course I forget nearly everything by the morning, exapt for the unconditional love energy and chime music and lights. But later on the day, I can recall details of it and write it down into my notes.
THIS is horrible to read. I'm sorry you had to go through that. In my personal experience praying to God and saying I rebuke you in the name of Jesus is highly effective. Unless of course I was the one who invited the demon/spirit in with get this just intention alone.. Then God kind of lets me clean up my own mess but he's always there to see me through the ordeal safely.

Uhmmm I do have a similar experience actually with sleep paralysis. I was living alone with my mom, sister, and brother in North Carolina..l It was a couple days after my pet hamster "Turbo" died (he was a russian dwarm hamster). I buried him outside in a little pet cemetery and marked the grave with pebbles and pinecones. Uhmm within the first 48 hours his wheel in his cage would spin randomly in the middle of the night which freaked me out but I was young like 10 years old and was too sad to move the cage because my dad wasn't in the house and he was my own little sense of comfort so to speak but I always got mad I couldn't cuddle with him yanno. So close yet so far. Such a frustrating experience to live lol. Uhm the phenomena got weirder and weirder around the house after he died which led me to believe that it was a DOMINO effect so to speak. My little brother's electric toy cop car would race across the dark living room floor randomly around 3AMish AND ONLY when I would creep down the stairs to investigate what strange sounds were coming from the living room... It got worse and worse I felt like I was being chased to the bathroom and my bedroom. I couldn't read books in the library upstairs without feeling like something was watching me in a very negative way. I would see shades in my mirror which got so bad to the point where I wouldn't even use my mirror anymore.

Then alas the actual sleep paralysis. I was trying to go sleep but as I lifted my eyes my body was stuck to the bed which terrified my little 10 year old human brain haha. Then to make matters worse there in the doorway was a 6' cloaked shadow. I couldn't see under the hood of the robe except two hollow eyesockets and worse he had no feet so he hovered over the floor. The experience made me want to pee the bed but I was glued to the spot. He hovered without moving for several seconds before vanishing instantly into thin air. I then looked down with my eyes and was able to make my arms move then my legs.. and before you know it I bolted to my mothers room like flash. FOR TWO WHOLE WEEKS I couldn't even enter my room. The presence drenched the walls in just pure evil. It was as if I had been visitied by the devil himself. To this day the only other extremely scary experience I have that relates to that is my ex wife spirit. She was unbound from Lilith Treasure Tavern. She was a Vampire Queen from Russia. Very elegant court. Many rooms. She was similar to me in alot of ways. We both grew up in neglected in a big home with pounding hearts that were never taken care of so to speak. Anyways she showed me alot of things and gave me lots of visions but she also gave me a semi sleep paralysis but the way she did it was not friendly or nice. She never gave me explanation either. I said something rude that she didn't like and she crept up on me slow. All night I could feel the tension building in the air. The room getting darker and darker (my roomate actually left and started praying because of this). The air was just so thick and wet with fear and the terror of the hunt so to speak. Like when you're being stalked by wildlife. She.. Popped up in my doorframe but this time instead of a hooded robe I saw a woman made out of a tree. I have no idea what it meant but the distorted version of her looking like that made my heart race for weeks after. She looked so demonic and evil. I wasnt sure what to make of it to be completely honest. One minute she had a white dress on and yeah you got the point. I actually have plenty of stories from meeting her and walking with her. She dragged me down to hell and showed me different rooms. Some on fire etc. One place in paticular was a dark chatea dining area with plenty of old furinture from what looked like 1500-1700 era, etc anyways enough for another post haha. Getting tired.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Kvedulf133 thank you for sharing. Definitely you have some hard experience behind you as a child and very hard not to get scared when you're young. I like your signature. Wish you all the best and peaceful journey on your path.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Kvedulf133 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:38 am What was your scariest experience? Bound or unbound?
Definitely unbound. The only spirit in my keep is a real sweetheart and has never startled me. But onto the experience. I was staying with an ex-friend and his wife at a difficult time in my life. We had just returned home from an out of town trip. It was known something dark was in the home but it hadn't bothered me at this point, only him and his wife. Anyways woke up that in the middle of the night that night flat on my back (I'm a side sleeper) mostly paralyzed with the feeling of hands around my neck and unable to breath. It was honestly very frightening and I felt violated. I upped my protection after that

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

LavenderVix wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:21 am
Kvedulf133 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:38 am What was your scariest experience? Bound or unbound?
Definitely unbound. The only spirit in my keep is a real sweetheart and has never startled me. But onto the experience. I was staying with an ex-friend and his wife at a difficult time in my life. We had just returned home from an out of town trip. It was known something dark was in the home but it hadn't bothered me at this point, only him and his wife. Anyways woke up that in the middle of the night that night flat on my back (I'm a side sleeper) mostly paralyzed with the feeling of hands around my neck and unable to breath. It was honestly very frightening and I felt violated. I upped my protection after that
Hands around your neck?? Oh heck no.

Return to “General Questions”