new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

i don't even know how to start this and i apologize in advence since i'm a brazilian and am using a translator. So i'm a newbie witch and i'm kinda scared of supernatual things and all this and i honestly think that i'm just normal, like i don't see anything special in me but i'm learning how to take care of myself. So i'm more interessed in tarot and divination arts and one day i decided to see a general tarot video for me and it said that there was a incubus manifesting me, i didn't believe it at first but still felt like i should search more and decided to talk to a friend of mine that has more experience and can have visions of the future and he said that all of it as true, i got kinda scared and surprised but decided to try to discover more by using tarot and dreams. i asked if my friend could help and so what we discoverd so far is that this incubus have known me for a long time and is still trying to get me and he seems kinda powerful but here's the thing he's like fully in human form and not like spirit, i just thought that was kinda weird but yeah... i still didn't believe it all so decided to ask my friend to tell him to come visit me in my dreams since i just want to know like why he wants me, and guess what he appeared in the dream but i couldn't get much information it was like small talk and i don't have much controll in my dreams yet and in one of them i kissed like really strong other person in front of him :L after that he went out of that dream and i thought his interesst ended but the other day i was walking with my friend and just saw him so yeah i don't think he will give up on me so easily. i tried to know more about it with my friend and it seems that he and his family are powerful in magic. any ideas about how i should deal with this situation?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

scarletzyx wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:07 pm i don't even know how to start this and i apologize in advence since i'm a brazilian and am using a translator. So i'm a newbie witch and i'm kinda scared of supernatual things and all this[...]

[...] any ideas about how i should deal with this situation?
Hi

Don't forget: you don't have to believe that you're powerless.

In any situation like this you always have the right to choose what to do. And you have the right to choose which supernatural beings you allow into your living space, or to contact you. And you can choose to not be sexual or have a sexual spirit not interact with you that way.

Just because there may be an Incubus around you does not mean that you have to let them in. (Please see the links below for free self protection info.)

Also: how can you really know that this exploratory divination was accurate? It may not have been.

Ultimately, no matter whether there is - or there isn't - an Incubus around you, I think you need to remember that you can choose to take charge of the situation.

Sexual spirits have always been around us human beings. In one sense, its nothing special to find out that one is hanging around.

But if we do want to contact one, we need to make sure we don't expose ourselves to any malicious beings or energies. If we don't yet know ways to protect ourselves and how to keep out random adverse or malicious energies or beings, it can be risky to just completely open ourselves up to any spirit contact.

Here are some links that I hope are useful...

How To Banish Unwanted Spirits

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

Safe, protected DIY conjurations to meet sexual spirits

topic41903.html
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

The Creepy Hollows Shop also has lots of spell bindings and spirit bindings that can give protection.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

To add to what Lwek has stated, just because the entity is an incubus, does not mean you have to have a sexual relationship with him.

Sexual spirits are often misunderstood/misinferred to be only there for sexual reasons. People often forget that they too, are individual beings. They can be there as friends, family, teachers, etc., just like any other spirit. It's not just about sex for them. I'd personally take the time to double check the whole situation before jumping to conclusions.

That said, at the end of the day, you make the final desicion. If you decide you don't want him around, rather than jump to banishing, which is usually reserved for non-cooperative spirits, simply ask him to leave you be. You may find it is more effective than you first thought.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
scarletzyx
new here
new here

Thanks guys for answering, but the thing here is this incubus is living as a human and even knows where i live, i know that sexual spirts are often misunderstod so i just kinda want to give him a chance to explain why this interest on me, like i'm in college now and he knows me since high school 😶 but never tried to force anything just stalked me. I asked my friend about this and all i know is that he wants me to speak to him first since he's afraid he might scare me if he talks first so i don't think he has bad intentions but it's still kinda scary lol. I think i'll try to meet him and talk but yeah i'm shy like a lot and even introvert, won't be easy for sure even more cuz his energy is kinda scary like the day i saw him with my friend, i just felt that i should run away as far as possible 😐.
I asked my friend to ask him why the interest and my friend said "You give him feelings he's never felt in his life."
So yeah idk what to say more about it so decided to ask more questions about his family and powers, (i translated what my friend said about it):

"Basically, it was with his family that he learned to do magic, ." And they are very powerful" maybe even greedy"
They have a harmonious relationship, they are a structured family. But the relationship is based much more on balance and reason than emotion."They work with magic together, It's something taken very seriously, as if it were a job."
So decided to ask just a little more and the answer was through the pendulum. The question was "Ask if he works with curses, then if he works with loving attachment and then if he works with demons" and the answer "A stronger yes for the first, a weaker yes for the second and a yes also for the third" and my friend also said that when he asked about his powers and about him being a incubus he felt a strong kind of dark energy and even felt shivers.
Idk why but i think i was not supposed to know about he being a incubus and manifesting me like i decided to ask my friend if he (the incubus) was mad or angry and if he wanted to beat my friend for telling me all this and the pendulum Aggressively moved to a yes but later it moved slowly to a no. Me and my friend joked about it as if he just thought better since my friend would tell everything to me lol.
It's kinda funny when i stop to think about all this like i'm just normal and don't know much about it so i think it's kinda weird that a powerful being want to have something with me like 🧍. I'll try to find him and talk something but yeah, i'll update if i discorver more.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

post deleted

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

scarletzyx wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 6:29 pm Thanks guys for answering, but the thing here is this incubus is living as a human and even knows where i live, i know that sexual spirts are often misunderstod so i just kinda want to give him a chance to explain why this interest on me, like i'm in college now and he knows me since high school 😶 but never tried to force anything just stalked me. I asked my friend about this and all i know is that he wants me to speak to him first since he's afraid he might scare me if he talks first so i don't think he has bad intentions but it's still kinda scary lol. I think i'll try to meet him and talk but yeah i'm shy like a lot and even introvert, won't be easy for sure even more cuz his energy is kinda scary like the day i saw him with my friend, i just felt that i should run away as far as possible 😐.
I asked my friend to ask him why the interest and my friend said "You give him feelings he's never felt in his life."
So yeah idk what to say more about it so decided to ask more questions about his family and powers, (i translated what my friend said about it):

"Basically, it was with his family that he learned to do magic, ." And they are very powerful" maybe even greedy"
They have a harmonious relationship, they are a structured family. But the relationship is based much more on balance and reason than emotion."They work with magic together, It's something taken very seriously, as if it were a job."
So decided to ask just a little more and the answer was through the pendulum. The question was "Ask if he works with curses, then if he works with loving attachment and then if he works with demons" and the answer "A stronger yes for the first, a weaker yes for the second and a yes also for the third" and my friend also said that when he asked about his powers and about him being a incubus he felt a strong kind of dark energy and even felt shivers.
Idk why but i think i was not supposed to know about he being a incubus and manifesting me like i decided to ask my friend if he (the incubus) was mad or angry and if he wanted to beat my friend for telling me all this and the pendulum Aggressively moved to a yes but later it moved slowly to a no. Me and my friend joked about it as if he just thought better since my friend would tell everything to me lol.
It's kinda funny when i stop to think about all this like i'm just normal and don't know much about it so i think it's kinda weird that a powerful being want to have something with me like 🧍. I'll try to find him and talk something but yeah, i'll update if i discorver more.
Thank you for clarifying that.

I'm hearing warning bells ring now, especially because you said you're new to supernatural things and being a witch.

I think you're saying 3 things:

1. You and your friend know someone who claims to be from a family that practices magic and says he is a living, physical Incubus. Is that right?
2. You and your friend used the pendulum to try and understand the situation? Have I got that right?
3. You are now planning to meet and talk to this Incubus man?

If that is correct...

tl/dr: Watch out for persuasive men who want to try and have sex with you, who claim they are powerful beings. This is a form of sexual exploitation that men in positions of spiritual authority have been doing for a very long time. If something looks too good to be true: a powerful, living person is very interested in me sexually - it probably is too good to be true. Don't let yourself be deceived by that person.

And please don't 100% believe what a pendulum tells you either. Don't make a life changing decision based on a pendulum reading. Pendulums are well known for giving misleading results.

I have 2 comments that I hope are useful.

People who claim to be powerful spiritual beings

I respect other people's spiritual beliefs - in fact that is a rule of this Forum. I know that some people believe there could be living beings among us who are not human - Vampires, Mermaids, Immortals etc. (It's not much different from believing that shamans can literally physically shapeshift). These beliefs can be traditional and can be held very sincerely.

But, as far as I know, even in that kind of belief system such beings are thought to be very rare and not at all easy to come across, encounter or meet.

So if you do hear about someone who claims to be an Incubus, it's okay to be sceptical, in case they are trying to sexually exploit you. Spiritual people in positions of power - usually men - have done that for a very long time.

Just as we don't have to have sex with a sexual spirit, we do not have to have sex with someone who says they're an Incubus - even if they are, which I personally suspect is perhaps quite unlikely.

Self identification

There is a modern subculture in which people self identify as non-human. They may feel like they are really a Vampire, Mermaid, Immortal and so on. It is a kind of dysphoria with being human. (Gender dysphoria is a dysphoria with the gender you've been assigned.) They may genuinely feel this to be true.

And there may be traditions passed down from one generation to another in a family that they are descended from non-human beings. Again, I respect the right to believe that. But that doesn't mean we should lose our ability to discriminate, think clearly and be sceptical. It's healthy to doubt extraordinary claims and not let ourselves be taken advantage of.

So I would say: take great care. Don't let yourself be taken advantage of. Keep in control. Keep safe.

In my experience, even men who are very powerful spiritually are also - like all of us - very normal and predictable at the same time. They can do wrong, like any of us. Don't give your power away to anyone - even an Incubus.

find it again.
scarletzyx
new here
new here

Thanks lewk for answering and for the help from everyone. Despite using the tarot and the pendulum to get some answers, i also had some dreams and other things happened but I will keep in mind everything said and I'll be careful around this Subject, if anything happens more i'll update ^^

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

scarletzyx wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:05 pm Thanks lewk for answering and for the help from everyone. Despite using the tarot and the pendulum to get some answers, i also had some dreams and other things happened but I will keep in mind everything said and I'll be careful around this Subject, if anything happens more i'll update ^^
Ya what lewk said is honestly really good advice, just some things that seemed off or odd to me I wanted to point out.

Firstly like it’s a bit odd if he is such a powerful practitioner that he would choose to be a ubi, from a logical stand point unless he wants to seduce people, is interested in sexual magick or wants to have greater access to human interaction and enhanced astral travel I feel like there would be better options to choose. Like what Lewk said could be a family thing passed down and what not. The vibes I got personally are that they are a well experienced magick user and their family is strong but he has a very bad character and is making you confused and interfering with the readings. What is more possible he is some how interacting with you via his spirits or using spells to convince you he is a incubus if he really was a living incubus why wouldn’t he just come and do stuff, if he really wanted to that bad ubis tend to court pretty hard and physical interaction is one of their methods. It’s a pretty big flag and major plot hole in the “living human ubi”

Now I know some people might roll their eyes at me when I go on about my personal experience and that’s fine becuase I kinda understand now it’s best to be private and not yap, even my friends said that it’s not wise to try and attract attention if you are different then others and could paint yourself a target. Honestly Don’t really like talking about this and been warned not to share about my powers , my new learned lineage or beings that gifted me things as it’s bad for me to let people know these things. But I said this on the forms before so whatever, I can fully astral travel just like a ubi and can do anything I want to a human interaction wise, it’s very intoxicating and I do drain from them, my friends do not let me go anymore because it’s against my nature or personality to hurt people. Again I’m not a ubi but if they were really like that and wanted you it really seems off they don’t just take you or try to empress you.

They just seem like a experienced or strong magick user that found out about a new person interested in magick and wants to play with them, there are toxic people in the world and power of any kind does seem to make humans bring out the worst, my advice is get protection, seek out some method of cord cutting and avoid this person I don’t think they have your best intentions at heart, if you wanna be with a bad boy so bad just get a spirit friend that is a bad boy and you will be happy hahha.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

scarletzyx
new here
new here

Satella wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:05 am
scarletzyx wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:05 pm Thanks lewk for answering and for the help from everyone. Despite using the tarot and the pendulum to get some answers, i also had some dreams and other things happened but I will keep in mind everything said and I'll be careful around this Subject, if anything happens more i'll update ^^
Ya what lewk said is honestly really good advice, just some things that seemed off or odd to me I wanted to point out.

Firstly like it’s a bit odd if he is such a powerful practitioner that he would choose to be a ubi, from a logical stand point unless he wants to seduce people, is interested in sexual magick or wants to have greater access to human interaction and enhanced astral travel I feel like there would be better options to choose. Like what Lewk said could be a family thing passed down and what not. The vibes I got personally are that they are a well experienced magick user and their family is strong but he has a very bad character and is making you confused and interfering with the readings. What is more possible he is some how interacting with you via his spirits or using spells to convince you he is a incubus if he really was a living incubus why wouldn’t he just come and do stuff, if he really wanted to that bad ubis tend to court pretty hard and physical interaction is one of their methods. It’s a pretty big flag and major plot hole in the “living human ubi”

Now I know some people might roll their eyes at me when I go on about my personal experience and that’s fine becuase I kinda understand now it’s best to be private and not yap, even my friends said that it’s not wise to try and attract attention if you are different then others and could paint yourself a target. Honestly Don’t really like talking about this and been warned not to share about my powers , my new learned lineage or beings that gifted me things as it’s bad for me to let people know these things. But I said this on the forms before so whatever, I can fully astral travel just like a ubi and can do anything I want to a human interaction wise, it’s very intoxicating and I do drain from them, my friends do not let me go anymore because it’s against my nature or personality to hurt people. Again I’m not a ubi but if they were really like that and wanted you it really seems off they don’t just take you or try to empress you.

They just seem like a experienced or strong magick user that found out about a new person interested in magick and wants to play with them, there are toxic people in the world and power of any kind does seem to make humans bring out the worst, my advice is get protection, seek out some method of cord cutting and avoid this person I don’t think they have your best intentions at heart, if you wanna be with a bad boy so bad just get a spirit friend that is a bad boy and you will be happy hahha.
So satella, the part you said about physical interaction, is it perhaps that alone/two people act in bed? Or just they appearing in front of you to talk, like the two things happened to me, kinda since high school actually, when i stop to think about it. And about the astral travel did u also tried shifting realities? Just remembering some good old times lol.

And about he being just a weirdo trying to mess with it's like u also said it all just kinda seems off like there are better people to mess and more easy targets like 🧐 I can be a newbie but i also am used to protection and banishment, and even worse is that i was Christian before so i kinda hated demons and all those things and would defend myself fully strong. Like if i hated demons then why would he come off and say he's one, like, it doesn't make much sense to me. (For now i don't hate that much at least i try my best to understand everyone, it's just that as a kid i used to see some scary spirts and have some dreams as previtions of the future that would always happen, it was really weird cuz not everyone [the ones i told] would believe me so yeah 😐, i didn't know how to deal with all that too lol)

It's kinda funny cuz idk what to believe more here like he's a incubus living a human experience or maybe just a witch trying to mess with me🧐 Or maybe just both lol.
But when i stopped to read and search more about incubus, everything he said and the way he acts actually match pretty well so idk. Like it's said that if they have a thing for a human or another spirit they tend to be protective and very loving (i read it on this site's encycloped, kinda hard to find more about it cuz when u search it's just a more likely Christian Source so yeah), and that's just how he acted ever since i knew about him.

About physical interactions i remember when i was in high school (idk if it was him but since i was a christian before, kinda transitionating into a witch that time, and the fact that he's been trying to get my attencion since high school so idk). It happened like this i was kinda lonely and sad that night or evening (don't remember exactly the time lol)
And i was almost falling asleep when i saw a whole hand just appear in front of me like 🧐 And it went towards me like to two hypotheses it was either to grab my face or to pet my head idk lol, it didn't look lika a very human hand idk how to explain it very well but i just fell asleep Soon after seeing that lol, of course i woke up later kinda scared and without knowing what to do lol, i think i just brushed it off as paranoia and prayed lol.

And the most recent like it happened today/yesterday at night (there's this time difference like i live in brazil so yeah), so i read that you know calling the incubus and thinking about the act between you two could make them happy and also make you, u know what i mean lol, so yeah, i decided to do it like u know why not? And yeah i can just tell that the night was good like really lol, i got kinda scared at first and there were other people in the room sleeping of course but i still wanted lol. After that i Slept feeling him hugging me from behind, it was good night all i can say lol.
I'm starting to think that this story of him being an incubus might actually be true, i'm still skeptical but will try to search and discover more.

scarletzyx
new here
new here

Satella wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:05 am

Idk if this answer is going to post before or after the one i submitted, but i also had some dreams with this incubus, i don't have like that much control of them so yeah, there was ones where i was stalked and that person lefted some notes, and i just felt watch overall, idk why but this one kinda acts yanderish with me lol, the fun is that he doesn't know what yandere means but acts like one lol.

And them there's this two special dreams that i remember it all, the first i was moving from a city to another and i went to the kitchen to get some decoration itens from the Shelf that was up in the wall, it was pretty high (idk if i'm saying it right lol), i grabbed a Stairs and went up there and was thinking "hmm idk if i should take those or not", and them i just heard "hey, do u need some help here?", I looked and saw that a man (the incubus) was just sitting there looking at me. I just said then "no need, after all i can just come back anytime i wish to do it", he just stood there smiling at me, and i just decided to Come down and i woke up.

The other dream was kinda scary like no scary image but the Idea of it, i remember i was just looking Through my window and saw the same man from the other dreams, looking up at me and just smiling, almost as if it was saying that he knew where i lived and could appear anytime he wished to do so.

I asked about those dreams to my friend and he said that the incubus was in both of them so yeah kinda scary lol. If u ask why i trust this friend so much it's because everything he said to me happened and he's more experienced in those supernatural things than i am, and he's also a medium (like those people that talk to spirit and see so, idk how to explain but u know what i mean) other than those he also has some pretty cool powers that i'll keep in off for his privacy.

Idk all this story of mine just seems so weird like the only thing i think i do different is the fact that i used to shift physicaly from realities, just some good old times, i'm not that much into it but idk know i feel like i want to restart doing those lol.
I just remembered of one dream that i kissed a girl in front of him, now i feel kinda bad for him lol like after that Scene he just dissapeared from the dream lol, i guess he felt mad and jealous but yeah i don't control much my dreams i just remember it 😶. It's kinda funny i just remembered that my friend said that this incubus or person (idk i'll call him 'incy' from now on) acts dominant, controlling and possesive towards me but can also be a puppy with me, i just find it funny like my friend said it with those exact words "if u ask him to bark, he'll do so", it's just funny this lol 🤣🤭.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”