InfernoElysiumSpells - Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

This is a review for InfernoElysiumSpells:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/InfernoElysiumSpells

I found their shop in another thread months ago and decided to check it. Nieve has interesting listings and I initially wanted a custom conjure but after explaining an on-going problem I have, they offered a thorough cleansing and re-alignment service. It was a custom order but a similar version is currently being offered.

My problem is basically my psychic abilities have been shutdown/disappeared (I’ll not go into details because this is not the place). Nieve offered their own assessment and suggested a few things they can do to help. While my abilities have been non-existent, I still felt them working on me. It was incredible! I love feeling energies haha
My problem according to many is complicated so I didn’t expect a drastic change but I did experience a few things after they were done. The write-up portion is good too.

I also ordered the rebinding service. There are entities that I asked their conjurers to retrieve when I decided to stop spirit keeping many years ago - spirits that I cherished so much. Some of those conjurers are not working anymore. I gave Nieve a few names and all the info that I have. They took the time to check with each entity, even before I ordered the listing. They managed to connect with some, not all, and obtain their approval of a rebind. I also ordered their bio because I lost some of their info. All worked out and I have them with me now! Yay! Nothing was shipped, it was a distant binding so I can’t comment on shipping.

Nieve is very helpful and has helped me with another matter though they didn’t have to. They’re responsive and thorough with their communication.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️
Akestria
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Nieve is great! So glad you also had a positive experience. I found them when they were just starting out on Etsy. I have 4 spirit companions from them and they are all wonderful. Plus, Nieve is just a cool person to chat with.

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Very nice lady to work with. Very knowledgeable and answers questions fast. Got an eternal bind to my demon spouse from her for which I am very thankful. She has a greater variety available now including spell items so can't wait to try those out. You can't go wrong with her. She wants to help you above all not sell fantasies. 🖤
Last edited by venusian_entity on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Seller Review”