InspiringMagick - Etsy

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
venusian_entity
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

Would anyone like to share their experiences with InspiringMagick on Etsy?

venusian_entity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: void

@madgar29 Hi can you post your review here?

Phil was chatting with me a lot until I sent in an order.. then he disappeared. I am not sure what is going on because other people are leaving 5 star reviews so it seems he is completing orders for others ...

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i made a big order or created one with them. i think he even discounted due to the amount. point is i received 6 spirits, they were real I remember meeting them, saying hi got a candle out and and told them to grab my left hand and they did the fire elemental spirit even i felt like a fire ember bounce down my hand and wrist. but after that i ordered MANY MORE. 700 dollars' worth. that would have been like 30 more companions i wanted custom conjured. never got them and stopped getting responses from seller. the ones i did have not sure if they are still with me or not. CH and IP spirits are all around me A LOT. the last 2 he said he conjured i dont remember even interacting with them.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I'm sorry others are having problems, but I've had the opposite experience. I'm very happy with him. I have several companions from this seller & continue to adopt from him. All of my beauties from him are very active & communicate with me daily. He's an absolute pleasure for me to adopt from. I've had nothing but wonderful experiences I'm happy to say. πŸ§šπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

As far as replying to me, he's been excellent. (I plan on adopting from him once I feel another calling again.) My ice maiden was one of my first companions with him & "J" is still with me as are as I said all the others I've adopted from him too & he is one of many favorite practitioners that I've adopted from. 🌝

\:*

πŸ’—Spirit FamilyπŸ’— 386

πŸ’—ImmortalsπŸ’— 27

πŸ’—InfusionsπŸ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin

you get 1 review post per thread if you would like to amend your posts contact us at support@creepyhollows.com

Return to β€œSeller Review”