You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

ig i made one of my incubi angry, in turn he insulted me and made fun of my truama, even going as fair as to make fun of me in my dreams, he says its in his nature and he cant help but to insult me like this if he is pissed off, ik they can be moody and have a temper but this seems off, he is a bound incubus from well known practitioner, ig im looking for people who may have had similar experiences, is this normal?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I wouldn’t consider that normal. I have had arguments with one of my closest living entity incubus, but he has never gone out of his way to insult me and he has also pointed out when my behavior is toxic. Although he has pushed a plate of lasagna out of my hands because I was being an absolute brat. (The plate was fine. I was just annoyed about having to clean up the floor.) I do respect him though and he respects me. We take care of each other in our own ways. Our relationship is a bit unique though, so we constantly tease and make fun of each other. It’s all lighthearted. I wouldn’t accept it from him if he did it to actually hurt my feelings or make me feel bad about myself.

Occasionally my other ubi companions may scold me but I know they’re coming from a good place.

I have gotten rude comments from certain companions (most of my family is made up of living entities), but I talk it through with them and see what’s going on. They know I wouldn’t treat them badly and I also make sure they understand that they need to treat me with respect as well. If it were to continue I would cut them off in the same way I would cut off a toxic friend. Fortunately I have not had to do this.

Is this the incubus you mentioned having issues with in past posts? The behavior you’re mentioning from him honestly sounds abusive.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

pokemonsavage wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:37 pm ig i made one of my incubi angry, in turn he insulted me and made fun of my truama, even going as fair as to make fun of me in my dreams, he says its in his nature and he cant help but to insult me like this if he is pissed off, ik they can be moody and have a temper but this seems off, he is a bound incubus from well known practitioner, ig im looking for people who may have had similar experiences, is this normal?
This seems to be a recurring problem that you have.
Did you ever wonder if it might be that you have a problem with yourself and you are letting the intrusive thoughts win, now that your subconsciousness has external forces to blame?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:37 pm ig i made one of my incubi angry, in turn he insulted me and made fun of my truama, even going as fair as to make fun of me in my dreams, he says its in his nature and he cant help but to insult me like this if he is pissed off, ik they can be moody and have a temper but this seems off, he is a bound incubus from well known practitioner, ig im looking for people who may have had similar experiences, is this normal?
this being from CH?

normal doesnt make an excuse. this is unacceptable behavior and you got several ways to go about it go to ch info page and look how to to discipline your incubi and you tell him you will not put up with it and there are rules to be followed. or its adios. sorry to say this but u can find a incubi way more understanding to you and will treat you right as a friend not make fun of you this is outrageous.

show them who is boss and if they cant act right they need to know they need to go. that simple. and a spirit should know better and be more mature he is making excuses sounds like he gets a kick out of it. i would get rid of him. but maybe try disacpline they say to sedue a sucubus you put their vessel next to a rose bush.

I was just taking up in december and someone pokd me i believe it was a famale courtwind spriit. and i said something very rude like how your bleep. and ist just came out as a reaction then on my other hand i felt like a needle hit my finger and then i was like oh im sorry. and i felt like we laughed about it. because he knew i was not in the right straight of mind. and the needle didnt reall hurt but it woek me up to hey ur interacting with me right now. but the key point here is she immiedately forgave me and was already being sweet.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:28 pm
Did you ever wonder if it might be that you have a problem with yourself and you are letting the intrusive thoughts win, now that your subconsciousness has external forces to blame?
i know its not me, i dont want to get super jnto my life , ive talked with the practioner, its him he even said so, basically he is still holding grudges from the past when i was being messed with and didnt know what was going on, it has been years, im fine now and i know myself and whats my spirits, ive tried alot to mend it but this insulting has been a huge problem

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Aprophis wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:28 pm
I understand Aprophis' point, as it appears to be a common occurrence. It seems like your initial instinct is to find someone in your circle of companions to assign blame to, particularly someone who fits "the type." It's possible that there may be a misinterpretation of the situation or a missing piece of information, as things just don't seem to align.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 am
Aprophis wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:28 pm [...]This seems to be a recurring problem that you have.
i know its not me, i dont want to get super jnto my life , ive talked with the practioner, its him he even said so, basically he is still holding grudges from the past when i was being messed with and didnt know what was going on, it has been years, im fine now and i know myself and whats my spirits, ive tried alot to mend it but this insulting has been a huge problem
Reading bound spirits by practitioners has long been discouraged in this Forum. For good reasons. One being that a good spirit keeping conjurer will put cloaking/'dead' spells and tamper proofing on a vessel/spirit binding, which will block access for accurate readings. Another is that plenty of readers apparently tend to jump to saying the bound spirit is malicious and offer further help.

The best thing you can do is to contact the seller.

Another good thing would be to reconsider taking @Aprophis's comment very seriously. Even if we're magicians/psychics etc and we know about mental projection, it can still affect us. In fact it has been said that sensitive people, including intelligent magicians, are more likely to be affected by such things. The respected 20th century Hermeticist Franz Bardon called these Schema or Larvae. I think such things can interfere with and cloud our perception of our spirit companions. I suspect it also stirs up the energies. A 'cloud' of negative energy may be as unsettling and disturbing for the companion as for the keeper.

Your spirit may not have knocked food out of your hand. It may have been a negative energy feedback loop that was responsible. I think I've experienced that quite a lot. It seems like the spirit you're thinking of did it but it's far more likely to be the energies bouncing around, in my opinion.

nb I also still experience mental projection, larvae and schema effects - even though I not only know about them but I also warn others. The solution is to find mental / emotional calm and have a dispassionate, neutral attitude when the worrying issue comes to mind. That way our mental energy can return to an ordered state. It's a real thing that can trigger paranormal effects. It's not just our imagination.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

madgar29 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2023 9:12 pm show them who is boss and if they cant act right they need to know they need to go. that simple. and a spirit should know better and be more mature he is making excuses sounds like he gets a kick out of it. i would get rid of him. but maybe try disacpline they say to sedue a sucubus you put their vessel next to a rose bush
The word is subdue, the way you wrote it kind of sounds like seduce.
And it's a rosary, not a rose bush, but that was hopefully autocorrect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 am i know its not me, i dont want to get super jnto my life , ive talked with the practioner, its him he even said so,
Who is that him that said so? You make it sound like it's the practitioner that said that.
If it's the incubus, again, intrusive thoughts and projection
pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 amI know myself and whats my spirits
Are you sure about that? Because even experienced practitioners need to practice discernment a lot to rule out their own subconscious influence, just as Lewk mentioned.
Hardly anyone really knows themselves because the subconsciousness is vast and lots of people neither have the time nor the knowledge to deal with it. You would have to seriously study psychology for years to even begin scratching the surface of that particular iceberg.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:29 am [quote=pokemonsavage post_id=850257 time=<a href="tel:1692662610">1692662610</a> user_id=21308]
i know its not me, i dont want to get super jnto my life , ive talked with the practioner, its him he even said so,
Who is that him that said so? You make it sound like it's the practitioner that said that.

[quote=pokemonsavage post_id=850257 time=<a href="tel:1692662610">1692662610</a> user_id=21308]I know myself and whats my spirits
[/quote]
Are you sure about that? Because even experienced practitioners need to practice discernment a lot to rule out their own subconscious influence, just as Lewk mentioned.
Hardly anyone really knows themselves because the subconsciousness is vast and lots of people neither have the time nor the knowledge to deal with it. You would have to seriously study psychology for years to even begin scratching the surface of that particular iceberg.
[/quote]
Aprophis wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 4:29 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 am i know its not me, i dont want to get super jnto my life , ive talked with the practioner, its him he even said so,
pokemonsavage wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:03 amI know myself and whats my spirits
Yes the practitioner told me so, ive talked with them a few times about it :// its very obvious its him, i know his energy and i have heard his voice during astral projection, its def him, really just wanted to know if this behaviour was normal, i thought i would come here for a wider range of answers and opinions on that, like i understand wanting to rule out everything but its been happening for months and ive dug into it, ive put up wards, meditated on it and talked to them in dreams and projection for months to make sure its them, i can feel the mood change when this guy steps in ok, he is super mad, but its fine i got the answer i was looking for, its obvi not normal , which tbh i figured but part of me just wanted to trust his exscuses

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”