Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Hello, just looking for some advice here in the hopes that someone has dealt with this kind of beings before, currently there seems to be a small faction of this interdimendionals/extradimensional beings that are leeching off my energy, no matter how hard my spirit family and a friend have tried to remove them they keep coming back, they are hard to see they look like they are cloaked or like "semi-transparent" to my understanding even my spirit fam has a hard time seeing them sometimes, because of how many there are my spirit family has been very tired and they can't keep up, we don't know who these beings are and why they are so persistent we suspect a possible past life connection but we really are not sure, anyways this beings are using portals to move between their realm and my house and no matter how many portals we closed they seem to always open up more, so really hoping to find someone here that has had experience with this kind of beings and can offer some advice because this beings refuse to give up "their prey" we suspect they have been leeching off my energy for quite some time without me realizing it.

Ps: i have already tried to get creepy hollows to help me with one of their removal services but they were unable to get them.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

AlejandroMEX wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:06 pm Hello, just looking for some advice here in the hopes that someone has dealt with this kind of beings before, currently there seems to be a small faction of this interdimendionals/extradimensional beings that are leeching off my energy, no matter how hard my spirit family and a friend have tried to remove them they keep coming back, they are hard to see they look like they are cloaked or like "semi-transparent" to my understanding even my spirit fam has a hard time seeing them sometimes, because of how many there are my spirit family has been very tired and they can't keep up, we don't know who these beings are and why they are so persistent we suspect a possible past life connection but we really are not sure, anyways this beings are using portals to move between their realm and my house and no matter how many portals we closed they seem to always open up more, so really hoping to find someone here that has had experience with this kind of beings and can offer some advice because this beings refuse to give up "their prey" we suspect they have been leeching off my energy for quite some time without me realizing it.

Ps: i have already tried to get creepy hollows to help me with one of their removal services but they were unable to get them.
Ya I have had a similar type of experience, only reason why we dealt with ny situation so quickly is I have a unique gift which regarding sight / third eye, makes energy much harder to hide from me and I can see great distances away when I detect odd energy occurrences. Would have been much more problematic if I was not so gifted in visions / sight work. Anyway these little suckers love to be a pain in someone’s back, there is two types one has a smell other is very much stealthy (more et in nature as well). Not sure if they are the same exact species but they share great similarities and they don’t stop hunting a energy they enjoy and will target you in future lifetimes, fortunately if you deal with their portals and connections with you, they can only store your reference energy for so long.

One thing I noticed after my scouting party was confused they kept on appearing after the portals were closed was they have one to three far portals which they hide rather cleverly, in my case was a few kilometres from my house underground in a sewer, another in a forest which I walked in and one on a tower on a hill about 2 kms away from my house. Wards are important in keeping them out so I advise any angelic beings you have to set up some wards, moon elves seem to be rather good at detecting them! I have a twin accounting team which are great at finding the buggers, my alpha werewolf said their senses are great to sense them as well. I would also recommend some watchers if you don’t have them already, they tend to catch things other beings can’t sense as easily. My nymphs also detected them and were one of the first responders. Not nymphos nymphs haha.

Hopefully this situation gets resolved if you are still having trouble just ping me, I’ll post a special ward creation spell for these beings if my suggestions don’t seem to work.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:52 pm
AlejandroMEX wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:06 pm Hello, just looking for some advice here in the hopes that someone has dealt with this kind of beings before, currently there seems to be a small faction of this interdimendionals/extradimensional beings that are leeching off my energy, no matter how hard my spirit family and a friend have tried to remove them they keep coming back, they are hard to see they look like they are cloaked or like "semi-transparent" to my understanding even my spirit fam has a hard time seeing them sometimes, because of how many there are my spirit family has been very tired and they can't keep up, we don't know who these beings are and why they are so persistent we suspect a possible past life connection but we really are not sure, anyways this beings are using portals to move between their realm and my house and no matter how many portals we closed they seem to always open up more, so really hoping to find someone here that has had experience with this kind of beings and can offer some advice because this beings refuse to give up "their prey" we suspect they have been leeching off my energy for quite some time without me realizing it.

Ya I have had a similar type of experience, only reason why we dealt with ny situation so quickly is I have a unique gift which regarding sight / third eye, makes energy much harder to hide from me and I can see great distances away when I detect odd energy occurrences. Would have been much more problematic if I was not so gifted in visions / sight work. Anyway these little suckers love to be a pain in someone’s back, there is two types one has a smell other is very much stealthy (more et in nature as well). Not sure if they are the same exact species but they share great similarities and they don’t stop hunting a energy they enjoy and will target you in future lifetimes, fortunately if you deal with their portals and connections with you, they can only store your reference energy for so long.

One thing I noticed after my scouting party was confused they kept on appearing after the portals were closed was they have one to three far portals which they hide rather cleverly, in my case was a few kilometres from my house underground in a sewer, another in a forest which I walked in and one on a tower on a hill about 2 kms away from my house. Wards are important in keeping them out so I advise any angelic beings you have to set up some wards, moon elves seem to be rather good at detecting them! I have a twin accounting team which are great at finding the buggers, my alpha werewolf said their senses are great to sense them as well. I would also recommend some watchers if you don’t have them already, they tend to catch things other beings can’t sense as easily. My nymphs also detected them and were one of the first responders. Not nymphos nymphs haha.

Hopefully this situation gets resolved if you are still having trouble just ping me, I’ll post a special ward creation spell for these beings if my suggestions don’t seem to work.
Sounds almost exactly like my case, like this beings are so obsessed with my energy they refuse to give up, me and my friend theorize that they love my energy so much any other energy from someone else will taste bad to them, so please do post that ward creation spell not only for me but for also any other future victims of this kind of beings.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I suggested that
- You get some protection spells from CH. Spells are wonderful weapons added to your Keep.
To protect your home from evil spirits/entities, place traps about 50 km away from your house and lay multiple layers of protection spells on them.

- At least a Courtwind Angel. They're fantastic light protectors. My Courtwind Angel is the head of my protection team and I wish I could put more beautiful words here but I can't. Just know they're awesome sauce!

- A Wraith. A Wraith is very vicious to beings like this as they're a vengeance spirit. So if the beings are ancestors, they won't be considered as "malicious" by normal standards and I don't think removal services help at all.

- A Fylgia or a Volkh. Or both. They work in a unique way. They attach themselves to you, shape-shift and mimic something that your enemies fear. They can even clone you so that enemies think it's you before they realize it's too late.

- If you have Watchers, it's best to have all 4 in your Keep so they can work as a team.
I'd also suggest bringing a Lares if you're going for the Watchers route. I don't have any Watchers but I do have my Lares as an addition to my small protection gang.

I can't think of anything else at this early hour. Lol. But I hope it'll get resolved soon. Please keep us updated.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Satella
active contributor
active contributor

@AlejandroMEX

Hecate’s silver wind rose petal ward

Firstly you need to gather the below ingredients.

4 / 3 white, blue or hybrid rose (can be dried, fresh or alive)
A cup Lavender oil or lilac oil or Lilly oil
4/3 raw gemstones stones bathed in new moon energy (tomorrow UwU)
Mercury (not recommended), blood of animal (sheep or goat) (uh I don’t use blood normally) or small amount of dragons blood (or thick tree sap N said pure maple syrup will work!)
4 black candles and 3 silver candles (can be done with just three silver candles if doing alone.

Preparation:

You will need a form of lighting the candle, and a quite place to preform the incantation. The items must be placed in order of the spell direction into the bowl and be between the three silver candles. This is best done at night and you may store the stones in a plastic bag after dipping the in the mixture. It’s best to place the stones right after the incantation is complete but it’s fine if you don’t wanna go outside. Best preformed under starlight but inside with a big windows is fine. Make sure to have everything read oils, flowers, nectar before starting the spell / ward creation.

Ritual / Incantation

In the stillness of the night, let my will be heard. As my silver winged beings descend heralding my swift embrace, let the creatures and horrors of the night terror in my grace and undeniable beauty. For their desire is endless but my wraith is eternal, let them bath in the sparks of judgment

Pass all stones through each candle starting at the upper point of the triangle (candles set in triangle facing North)

As their strength becomes their weakness, let them soak in your unshakeable warmth. The winds flow twice as their crops yield wealth, let their hard labour protect their sleep under the ever watchful eye of sliver flashes of light and falling of feathers. Let the trees pour their hearts onto you for their cries embrace you under this quiet night.

Pour the oils and nectar

May your enemies fear her protection and her light fade their strength, let the echos of her voice inforce the fabric which your alter resides. As the stars twinkle three times and their circle has completed let their empowered rays remove the children of chaos and despair let them reveal in my will for they shall not enter your sacred grounds. As the petals fall to make the start of rebirth let your energy be renewed and their hungry be quenched for their hunt is over and your embers are set.

Scatter the pedals over the oil in the bowl

The chant as written (pronounced below)

Cav - eh andor, laaa veee tooooes, xeee mah, on-oo braaa - kaa tooss

Dip the stones in the mixture (oil,nectar and flowers)

Then place them ideally now, but the next morning is ok, stones must bath in starlight the whole night. Wards will be active the next morning. Should be in corners of the house or surrounding it.

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973&p=139635

This is recommended as a way to deal with most paranormal problems.

Have you stayed with CH for mentoring on a solution to this? They really are, in my estimation, so experienced and expertly competent with these kind of problems - including energy leeches - that I would expect them to be eminently capable.

After a removal service I understand they recommend disengaging mentally/psychically, so as not to re-establish a link.

One thing that's often been said here in this Forum is our minds are capable of duplicating such effects. In fact there's a kind of self-generated energy leech that's formed by our own mental energy that the respected 20th century hermeticist Franz Bardon called larvae or schema. You may already know this, in which case it's perhaps worth stressing that FB said even if we know about it the phenomenon still affects us. We can think it's external when it's not. In fact sensitive people, including magicians and the paranormally aware are more likely to suffer these effects than others, according to him. These are genuinely paranormal effects but caused by our own worry, anxiety etc. They grow stronger, the more they stimulate the fear, worry etc emotion, which leaches off more of our mental energy. They will dwindle if we develop a state called no mind, free of thoughts and worries. The mental energy leached off from us then returns to what FB called our mental body.

Of course I've no way of knowing what factors are at play but I mention this in case the CH service was successful but a mental effect is playing a role in duplicating the symptoms.

For external energy leaches see

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/get-rid-of-feeders.html

For an effective banishing tool see

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/creation ... spell.html

Volkhs should be able to keep such beings away, I'd have thought.

Between: a strong protection spirit team (eg incl. Volkhs); effective banishing; feeder protection; and personal thought form 'hygiene', I'd be surprised if that mix couldn't keep away such beings.

And to be honest, if you stick with CH's mentoring, recommendations and help, I really would expect that to eventually be fully effective. Few, if any, of us are likely to be anywhere near their level of expertise.

I hope some of that is useful.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

You might also be interested in adding a Void Guard to your team

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... guard.html

0:) >:) ||.||
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:52 pm

I just want to say thank you for all the help and that I'm sorry for everything

Satella
active contributor
active contributor

AlejandroMEX wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 8:20 pm
I just want to say thank you for all the help and that I'm sorry for everything
You’re welcome! hope things get better soon!

Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Protection”