Interesting Lucid Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
GaelicDream
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13

So I just woke up from a lucid dream I thought would be interesting to share. I was having a normal dream about being in school then I realized I was dreaming so I left the dream by opening a classroom door and stepped out into a hallway that seemed endless. I turned and on one side I saw a humanoid shadow. It scared me a bit so I called for my dragon but she didn’t come. The I called for my vampire and he didn’t come which was surprising because when I call for a spirit in a lucid dream they always come. So at this point I was shocked and worried and the shadow was approaching me. When it stood in front of me I was no longer scared but intrigued. It said his name was Joshua and he kept shifting between ages. Like he was all ages at the same time. It was weird. He sat down on the ground and I sat next to him. He said he was hungry and asked me to make him food. I said I didn’t know how. He told me to just hold out my hand and think of what I wanted. So I did and made some carrots. He ate them. I kept making food for a bit and he kept eating it. I tried to make drink but that didn’t seem to work so I settled on a sandwich. He seemed content then. He then crawled into my lap and I hugged him. He asked me what happens after we die. I told him what I believed, that we go to the other side until we are ready to be reincarnated. He seemed skeptical like he knew but didn’t know all at the same time. I asked him what happened then after death but he didn’t respond. He was all ages and all knowing but knew nothing. I don’t know why it was just how I felt about him. Like he was everything and nothing all at the same time.

Then after a while these other shadows appeared in the hallway but they were deformed monster shadows and they kept coming toward Joshua. I manifested gates and stakes and all manner of things to throw at them to protect him. After a while they had all disappeared. And I just sat with him. He said nothing and I woke up.

Strangest lucid dream I’ve ever had.

ilmu khodam, Celtic djinn, ferrimu Dragon, wood elf, courtwind angel, butterfly fairy, adaman fairy, nympho, high elf of the lumi clan, daoine sith, kitsune, green dragon, sanguine vampire, Alpau (LE), fire fairy, wraith, mermaid, Caladrius, Ancient Priest, pavalina faery, Kavalya (LE), & family woodland faery, unicorn, sirinia faery, Ki-Lin, Bannik, Vermillion Dragon, pipe fox, midnight dragon, celyrn (LE), Dian Cecht (immortal)
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

GaelicDream wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:43 pm So I just woke up from a lucid dream I thought would be interesting to share. I was having a normal dream about being in school then I realized I was dreaming so I left the dream by opening a classroom door and stepped out into a hallway that seemed endless. I turned and on one side I saw a humanoid shadow. It scared me a bit so I called for my dragon but she didn’t come. The I called for my vampire and he didn’t come which was surprising because when I call for a spirit in a lucid dream they always come. So at this point I was shocked and worried and the shadow was approaching me. When it stood in front of me I was no longer scared but intrigued. It said his name was Joshua and he kept shifting between ages. Like he was all ages at the same time. It was weird. He sat down on the ground and I sat next to him. He said he was hungry and asked me to make him food. I said I didn’t know how. He told me to just hold out my hand and think of what I wanted. So I did and made some carrots. He ate them. I kept making food for a bit and he kept eating it. I tried to make drink but that didn’t seem to work so I settled on a sandwich. He seemed content then. He then crawled into my lap and I hugged him. He asked me what happens after we die. I told him what I believed, that we go to the other side until we are ready to be reincarnated. He seemed skeptical like he knew but didn’t know all at the same time. I asked him what happened then after death but he didn’t respond. He was all ages and all knowing but knew nothing. I don’t know why it was just how I felt about him. Like he was everything and nothing all at the same time.

Then after a while these other shadows appeared in the hallway but they were deformed monster shadows and they kept coming toward Joshua. I manifested gates and stakes and all manner of things to throw at them to protect him. After a while they had all disappeared. And I just sat with him. He said nothing and I woke up.

Strangest lucid dream I’ve ever had.
Your dream is indeed complex and intriguing. I'll attempt an interpretation.

Schools in dreams typically symbolize learning experiences or phases of growth, whether personal, professional, or spiritual.

Endless hallways may depict feelings of uncertainty, or they could represent a journey that you are undertaking with no discernible conclusion on the horizon. The shadow figure named Joshua, who continually changes in age, might symbolize an element of your subconscious or an aspect of yourself that is in flux - constantly changing, developing, and evolving over time.

Your act of nurturing Joshua symbolizes your readiness to nourish and delve into this developing aspect of yourself, even in the presence of initial apprehensions or fears.

Engaging in discussions about the afterlife may signify your personal journey toward comprehending the profound mysteries of life. Your inclusion of reincarnation in these discussions reflects your openness in sharing your individual beliefs and insights.

The manifestation of twisted shadow creatures may symbolize the negative influences or difficult circumstances you encounter in your day-to-day life. Your instinctive urge to safeguard Joshua signifies your determination to defend this aspect of yourself from such adverse effects.

It is intriguing to consider Joshua as embodying all ages and possessing infinite knowledge, yet simultaneously knowing nothing. This perception could mirror your own journey towards self-discovery, recognizing that there is always something more to learn and comprehend about oneself.

Overall, your dream symbolizes a journey of self-discovery and personal growth. It suggests that you are navigating complex questions about life and deepening your understanding of your own perspectives and beliefs.

In my opinion, it's a lucid dream, rooted in your subconscious mind. When you called out to your companions, they didn't appear because you were completely safe. As an experienced individual, you have the ability to achieve a state of awareness within your dream, allowing you to manipulate elements of the dream state, even though these dreams stem from the subconscious.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”