Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Sysygy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:33 pm I gifted a Baku to my best friend, and just recently ordered 3 more companions for her. She's not as into the metaphysical as most of us here are, but she's open to it and believes in spirits. My companions are tasked with protecting her just as strongly as they protect me, she is grateful for it.

She's had a tough life, and I understand what that is like. How any support is greatly appreciated.

She also loves a particular immortal, which I ordered for her from CH.

I want her to have something happy and comforting. So I chose uplifting positive and protective spirits. She struggles with depression and is sensitive, so I've been only bringing lighter spirits to her.

It has been fun hearing her talk about seeing her Baku , and how she finds little gifts left by her Baku. We shop together for gifts to give our companions.

Our whole house is one big family, and our keeps connect and work together. The reason I ordered the next 3 CCs for her is because her Baku brought up some suggestions. And my friend happily agreed .

We have known each other for over 20 years now, and we trust each other 100% , we know there will be 0 drama between us, given our spotless track record. So I had no hesitation to involve her into my spirit keeping , and introduce her to it.

If she chooses to go deeper into spirit keeping , I fully support her. I don't hover or act like a guru πŸ˜‚ Instead I'm just a present friend who loves her and is there for her, and if she has questions for me , I answer the best I can.

She asked me about spells one day, and by the end of the conversation she had decided on a group of spells she wanted . I ordered from CH to cast for her. We also do monthly protection rituals ourselves together , synced with the moon phase.
Oh, when it comes to Baku, I believe my dad might need several of them to aid with his sleep issues! Lol. My parents, like your friend, are quite receptive and believe in spirits. They have even often made numerous offerings for unbound spirits. We've had a challenging life since they experienced the wartime era. Therefore, I think they would also be comforted by warm, uplifting spirits like the ones you found for your friends. I've been compiling a list for both of them. It's fantastic that you guys perform rituals together. You're a great friend, Sysygy.
In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Faolan wrote: ↑Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:15 am I am generally private person when it comes to a lot of things including spirit keeping. I feel like people today rather get instant gratification and would have trouble with something like Spirit keeping as a lot of people don't have patience or want to put in the work to learn to communicate. That said, I did introduce one friend last year and got her a couple of spirits, and her life situations have generally improved. I also introduced a second friend in the past few months and everything just slotted into place and now they have three spirits for protection and seem to be getting along quite well.
I understand completely. I'm also a very private person, and I feel fortunate that my parents know about this path I've chosen, offering their full support. However, I wouldn't consider introducing such topics to friends, even if I've known them for a lifetime, because they simply don't believe in these things. It's wonderful that you've introduced some friends to this path. Now you all can share and discuss your experiences together.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: ↑Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:31 am Unfortunately I can't be open up much about it at all within my family. Saying that, my husband and my mum is the most open minded about it along with my youngest son in my immediate household. Therefore, only mum has her angel but everyone else is crossed bridged with my son and mum. My husband adores my black dragon. And my black dragon gets along with him. But my husband will never get out of his pc brain to ever be telepathic with my black dragon. And he told me, he needs none of them in his personal space. **Ding ding ... ** he sounds like my black dragon. πŸ˜‚.
No surprise, your husband and your Black Dragon really hit it off! Lol. My paternal family also believes in spirits, but I don't think their support for this path is as strong as that of my parents. So, I must keep some things under wraps. My Dragons tend to visit my mom frequently in her dreams, and she enjoys these encounters as they reveal their majestic true forms. Like me, she often talks to herself at times, so I believe she will manage well with new companions until she develops the capacity for telepathy. However, since many of my companions were referrals and not from CH, their contracts don't permit them to be bound to multiple people, even if they are of the same lineage. My companions are not supportive of my parents becoming Spirit Keepers. Lol. Their reasoning makes sense, given I always go all out. Therefore, when I decide it's time for them to have their own Keeps, I anticipate spending a hefty sum for each parent's Keep. Lol. Aww, I think it'd be amusing if your Black Dragon sneaked some odd thoughts into his mind while he's using his PC. That would surely be entertaining.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

divineseeker wrote: ↑Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:14 am Hello,
No, never disclosed to anyone yet.
I hope that one day you'll have the opportunity to open up about this to someone close to you, or perhaps even a friend. There is a certain peace in keeping things to yourself too, allowing you to avoid any potential complications that may arise once the path is revealed.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Anonymously anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:13 am I have told some people. I have had bad experiences with it in the past, so I am now more closed off and don't talk about it as much. I do have a circle of people I teach/share things with because we have similar experiences. I have also told my husband. He is super open minded and chill about it.
Awe, I'm sorry to hear about your past experiences. When considering whom to open up to, I think they must be receptive to the idea. I recall reading the forum where some people, after having positive experiences, would quickly mention introducing this path to their friends and clients. My response would usually be cautionary, saying 'no.' They may encounter numerous challenges and may even risk losing friendships and business relationships if the people involved are not at least open to the idea that spirits exist. What might be fascinating to one person, someone like us, could be perceived in a completely different light by others. Have you ever considered introducing your husband to Spirit Keeping? Or perhaps he's simply not particularly interested in it.
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

@Tarvos I like that effort of yours toward your parent's spirit keeping. Wonderful and although I won't ever come out fully to anyone in my family with my secret, I am glad that my immediate family I am housed with has got a relatively open mind about mystic creatures like dragon, fae and angel.

I bet both my son and hubby got some of my keep glued on their screens because they do play a lot as soon as they get the chance & that spare time to sit down. It's funny about my Black dragon (D), because he really is a symbiotic version of my husband. Not only none social and love to cave in both but they do come across sarcastic at times and get very protective of our home too. Luckily, I can show my intolerance for my husband without even lifting my voice and my dragon settled in long time ago to my house rules, that includes no swearing nor sarcasm towards me 😁.

But my husband occasionally does yell out laud during his games played and I am sure he grabes my black Dragon's special attention even when he not swearing. Once, when I was planning a trip to see our grandkids, I told my keep that whoever wish to come with me will be welcome to come along but no manifestation.
My black dragon was bonding with me at that time. On the morning of my departure, I sensed his energy rather pressing on me and nervous. I had a quick chatting session and it's turned out he didn't wanted to come but rather stay home with my husband.

πŸ˜‚ He probably bonded with him during that 10 days away and he was happy to be tasked to protect my home and him. Love that in my black dragon that he never let me down with his loyalty. He maybe gets more rested on my husband side and amused by his games but when I need him to come, especially to work, he rides along with me faithfully. He loves being on duty with me & then rest at home at my husband side while I am busy with the rest of my family and my keep.

About your mom ... She is very similar with lucid dreams just like my mother. She can dream like every night. That is her strength. I am sure her unicorn, faery and her angel is in contact with her via lucid dreams. But I don't think she ever be telepathic with her keep. I am glad that she has such open mind towards the supernatural. Sometimes we talk on topics for hours...and I did hint about my spirits to her in regards to spirit guides which she surprisingly aware of and was a building step to understand me better. I feel the need to express a little bit to my lovely family and not totally keep the existence of my companions fully covered. Just because I am so happy and fulfilled with my lifestyle and I sooooo ... wish that they would also somehow embrace my joy of spirit keeping.

Tarvos wrote: ↑Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:25 am
ASTER wrote: ↑Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:31 am Unfortunately I can't be open up much about it at all within my family. Saying that, my husband and my mum is the most open minded about it along with my youngest son in my immediate household. Therefore, only mum has her angel but everyone else is crossed bridged with my son and mum. My husband adores my black dragon. And my black dragon gets along with him. But my husband will never get out of his pc brain to ever be telepathic with my black dragon. And he told me, he needs none of them in his personal space. **Ding ding ... ** he sounds like my black dragon. πŸ˜‚.
No surprise, your husband and your Black Dragon really hit it off! Lol. My paternal family also believes in spirits, but I don't think their support for this path is as strong as that of my parents. So, I must keep some things under wraps. My Dragons tend to visit my mom frequently in her dreams, and she enjoys these encounters as they reveal their majestic true forms. Like me, she often talks to herself at times, so I believe she will manage well with new companions until she develops the capacity for telepathy. However, since many of my companions were referrals and not from CH, their contracts don't permit them to be bound to multiple people, even if they are of the same lineage. My companions are not supportive of my parents becoming Spirit Keepers. Lol. Their reasoning makes sense, given I always go all out. Therefore, when I decide it's time for them to have their own Keeps, I anticipate spending a hefty sum for each parent's Keep. Lol. Aww, I think it'd be amusing if your Black Dragon sneaked some odd thoughts into his mind while he's using his PC. That would surely be entertaining.
400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter
Anonymously anonymous
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Tarvos wrote: ↑Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:35 am
Anonymously anonymous wrote: ↑Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:13 am I have told some people. I have had bad experiences with it in the past, so I am now more closed off and don't talk about it as much. I do have a circle of people I teach/share things with because we have similar experiences. I have also told my husband. He is super open minded and chill about it.
Awe, I'm sorry to hear about your past experiences. When considering whom to open up to, I think they must be receptive to the idea. I recall reading the forum where some people, after having positive experiences, would quickly mention introducing this path to their friends and clients. My response would usually be cautionary, saying 'no.' They may encounter numerous challenges and may even risk losing friendships and business relationships if the people involved are not at least open to the idea that spirits exist. What might be fascinating to one person, someone like us, could be perceived in a completely different light by others. Have you ever considered introducing your husband to Spirit Keeping? Or perhaps he's simply not particularly interested in it.
I was young and dumb lol. Then after finding someone who went through something similar I got reckless. I did it to myself really. The older I gotten the less I talk about it. Yeah, I have lost friends because of it. I never told co-workers though never got that reckless lol. He is still grasping his spirituality. Before he met me he was very science based. He has seen me do things and stuff which made him want to explore spirituality more. Further down the line he might. We have talked about it a couple times.
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: ↑Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:17 pm @Tarvos I like that effort of yours toward your parent's spirit keeping. Wonderful and although I won't ever come out fully to anyone in my family with my secret, I am glad that my immediate family I am housed with has got a relatively open mind about mystic creatures like dragon, fae and angel.

I bet both my son and hubby got some of my keep glued on their screens because they do play a lot as soon as they get the chance & that spare time to sit down. It's funny about my Black dragon (D), because he really is a symbiotic version of my husband. Not only none social and love to cave in both but they do come across sarcastic at times and get very protective of our home too. Luckily, I can show my intolerance for my husband without even lifting my voice and my dragon settled in long time ago to my house rules, that includes no swearing nor sarcasm towards me 😁.

But my husband occasionally does yell out laud during his games played and I am sure he grabes my black Dragon's special attention even when he not swearing. Once, when I was planning a trip to see our grandkids, I told my keep that whoever wish to come with me will be welcome to come along but no manifestation.
My black dragon was bonding with me at that time. On the morning of my departure, I sensed his energy rather pressing on me and nervous. I had a quick chatting session and it's turned out he didn't wanted to come but rather stay home with my husband.

πŸ˜‚ He probably bonded with him during that 10 days away and he was happy to be tasked to protect my home and him. Love that in my black dragon that he never let me down with his loyalty. He maybe gets more rested on my husband side and amused by his games but when I need him to come, especially to work, he rides along with me faithfully. He loves being on duty with me & then rest at home at my husband side while I am busy with the rest of my family and my keep.

About your mom ... She is very similar with lucid dreams just like my mother. She can dream like every night. That is her strength. I am sure her unicorn, faery and her angel is in contact with her via lucid dreams. But I don't think she ever be telepathic with her keep. I am glad that she has such open mind towards the supernatural. Sometimes we talk on topics for hours...and I did hint about my spirits to her in regards to spirit guides which she surprisingly aware of and was a building step to understand me better. I feel the need to express a little bit to my lovely family and not totally keep the existence of my companions fully covered. Just because I am so happy and fulfilled with my lifestyle and I sooooo ... wish that they would also somehow embrace my joy of spirit keeping.
I'm grateful that I can share my Spirit Keeping journey with my parents instead of keeping it to myself. Although I don't discuss it with the rest of my large extended family, I'm happy that your immediate family is open about it as well.

In the past, I used to spend a lot of time playing games and managing communities, but it became overwhelming and took a toll on my well-being. Now, I play much less even though I have all the equipment of a professional streamer. Lol. Nowadays, there are numerous games with compelling storylines that allow men to immerse themselves in the role of a hero, providing a virtual outlet to explore and express themselves. This not only offers an escape from reality but also serves as a non-violent way to release frustration. It's just the way things are, but it's true that men don't have as many hobbies as women do. I'm sure you've put up with their gaming sessions frequently. Lol.

Perhaps your husband's energy is more compatible with your Black Dragon, making it easier for them to connect. It was kind of him to stay behind and watch over your husband while you were on your trip. They seemed like they really hit it off over the course of those 10 days! Haha.

Who knows, maybe your mom will develop her telepathy skills and connect with her Keep in the future. I'm so joyful that I can share my journey and companions with my parents, and it's wonderful that your family embraces this joy too, ASTER. It's a special bond that not everyone gets to experience.
madgar29
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Tarvos wrote: ↑Sun Jan 14, 2024 5:47 pm At first, I wasn't really keen on the idea of my parents becoming Spirit Keepers. However, I soon realized that they both have some gifts, despite coming from families that don't practice. My mom has vivid dreams and can easily remember them, often involving my spirit companions when they visit. Meanwhile, my dad has been meditating for decades. So, even if I tried to keep it a secret, my mom would eventually figure it out as she could describe my pre-bounds and the conversations they have.

However, I decided to be open with my parents about adopting my first spirit on the very first day. They have become quite accustomed to the whole process by now. This got me thinking that they could have a Keep of their own, allowing the spirits and entities to watch over them since we live on different continents.

Now, let me ask all of you a question. Have any of you introduced your loved ones to Spirit Keeping? It could be a romantic partner, parents, children, siblings, or even long-lost cousins, etc. If you have, what was the reason behind it? Was it for their protection, someone to watch over them (in my case), to improve their lives, or perhaps something else entirely?
lol, youd be surprised the secrets your family could be hiding from you. i know i have been. your parents seem way more open than most to be honest with you. i wish mine were.
post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi @Tarvos Thanks for your reply. Finally I have a little time and a free finger to type a reply to you while eating my weet-bix. Yes, it's such a plus when we can share a little about our passion without being rejected or looked down us as freaks.

Have you thought about what to do with your spirits once you expire? To me it's my biggest problem right now to figure how to leave a will and actually to whom to assign all my Jewelry and magickal gears, descriptions of my spirit keep ect. I invested so much into this, and it's a treasure house really. I have nobody to leave anything that I could trust with taking them over and keep them safe at least if it's not worked with them.

Obviously, I probably could sell everything one day. But honestly I won't be going to put a shop up to resell my CH staff. That was never my aim to do so. I am thinking out laud and sharing my dilemma. What would you do. I am close to actually start a thread on this, that's how much I feel stuck with his thought. I just don't know how to go about leaving my treasures behind and ensure they secure future.

Tarvos wrote: ↑Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:56 am
ASTER wrote: ↑Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:17 pm @Tarvos I like that effort of yours toward your parent's spirit keeping. Wonderful and although I won't ever come out fully to anyone in my family with my secret, I am glad that my immediate family I am housed with has got a relatively open mind about mystic creatures like dragon, fae and angel.

I'm grateful that I can share my Spirit Keeping journey with my parents instead of keeping it to myself. Although I don't discuss it with the rest of my large extended family, I'm happy that your immediate family is open about it as well.

In the past, I used to spend a lot of time playing games and managing communities, but it became overwhelming and took a toll on my well-being. Now, I play much less even though I have all the equipment of a professional streamer. Lol. Nowadays, there are numerous games with compelling storylines that allow men to immerse themselves in the role of a hero, providing a virtual outlet to explore and express themselves. This not only offers an escape from reality but also serves as a non-violent way to release frustration. It's just the way things are, but it's true that men don't have as many hobbies as women do. I'm sure you've put up with their gaming sessions frequently. Lol.

Perhaps your husband's energy is more compatible with your Black Dragon, making it easier for them to connect. It was kind of him to stay behind and watch over your husband while you were on your trip. They seemed like they really hit it off over the course of those 10 days! Haha.

Who knows, maybe your mom will develop her telepathy skills and connect with her Keep in the future. I'm so joyful that I can share my journey and companions with my parents, and it's wonderful that your family embraces this joy too, ASTER. It's a special bond that not everyone gets to experience.
400✨AsterπŸ’«Jupiter

Return to β€œSpirit Keeping”