Intuitive Magic - Creationary Energy

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

We are all casting spells, all of the time. While some say that intent and belief are keys to magic working, one needs to understand that by nature there is a fire in mankind that is behind every word, impulsive movement and action. It lends a subtle energy behind things most of the time, but when you are open to magic, have consciously welcomed the paranormal into your life and are developing a magical foundation through that - even not casting yourself - you are being guided by the unconscious in a way that matches this. Matches the magical level of reality.

There are things you do, say or perceive every day that seem random but are part of that intuitive magic, which lead to manifestations you wouldn't have expected. When you are aligned with yourself, purpose and identity - or have beneficent spirits around you - that intuitive magic is usually positive. When you are out of alignment or surrounded by malefic forces - that intuitive magic is usually steering off course (in other words, you are led in ways that result in bad circumstances for you personally).

All in all what I am getting at is how rewarding it is to develop intuition and be in tune with it; not only does it lead to beneficial circumstances but it amplifies your confidence in all metaphysical endeavors. Secondarily I am saying that the natural creative aspect in all of us (symbolized nicely by the fire Prometheus gave to humans) is doing magic. It's creativity at work even with something as small as making a sandwich a certain inspired way or whether or not to open the curtains at a certain time of day. These creative movements not only shape your life, but contribute to what in Chaos Theory is known as a 'Butterfly Effect' that will ripple out and cause unimaginable results -- which I believe can be controlled and return something to you simply by your state of energetic alignment or energetic need at the time.

Much of what you do is guided by the unconscious.. and the unconscious is a place where you are magically, spiritually, energetically informed.

And that can go into a whole tangent.. if someone wants to go into a tangent please be my guest.

Of course it is vital not to be obsessive about everything you're doing and the result it might have magically, but there is importance in realizing you are a creationary creature and you're capable of steering your life in a certain direction by seemingly insignificant choices too - you have more power than you think and this should be regarded as an opportunity to use it wisely, and to generate new potentials through mindfulness - which will increase your intuitive power by extension.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I loved this, @Vipera aspis atra .And it's resonate with me on a profound level. I do understand your points and warning here and it's rings true to me. Thank you for this. 😊

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Perfect.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Nightrunner404
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

This makes so much sense. Thank you.

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Thank you for this 😊

Zaman7
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Bookmarked this thread for the future (near future, I hope) when I start learning and applying.

Lucy. Aslan. Tumnus. ~❤️

Return to “Paranormal Energy”