Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hi, I hope you are all having a wonderful day! I’m pretty aware that infusions aren’t really suppose to effect physical changes, but last time I got infusions my astral body awoken, i thought it was unrelated but now this seems abit odd. To be fair I did get a special mutli-infusion involving three living entities, this is the first time I saw a living entity infusion available maybe it has some possible effects? It’s more likely some of my other spell work I been doing lately especially my continued astral body changes.

But it’s strange I feel that both times I got infusions I noticed changes, I wonder if going through puberty effects this as I’m going through a chemical puberty atm. Anyway I did go to the eye doctors to make sure there is nothing going on, she said my vision improved and that my iris looked very weird Lul but healthy, asked if I could go for a study but I said I was fine hahah. Rather weird tho lmao. Anyway have a nicu day! Thing is I doubt ch even did the infusion service yet as I haven’t even gotten the date but whatever haha. So I honestly not sure what caused it haha.

Listing
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/multi-li ... ersau.html

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “General Questions”