venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Yes, I am a PLEIADIAN, and I actually went through a so to speak "quantum leap" awakening. I have 8 starseed guides with me just along with this. And it is has been a progressive, 20 years kind of realisation as well. Anyway, I just thought I ask because you were offered your insight into guides in here of@Vipera aspis atra reading work that I absolutely delight with.
stormdancer wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:27 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:34 am @stormdancer can you figure what is going on here? I keep getting this from everyone concerning the Moon especially. I honestly few no ideal hours to be contiously benefit of this. Can you please help?

"... Guides and influences involved: Unicorn consciousness, the Quarter Moon phase as a challenger, in fact a whole LOT of lunar presence and overhead influence practically yelling at you to trust your intuition/internal knowing - the moon appeared by suggestion at least five times in your session with slight variations. "...
Off the top of my head: I remember seeing somewhere on this board that you were a starseed right? It might be time to connect with it. Like it says in the quote: Trust your intuition. There doesn't have to be a rational explanation for everything.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I've made a little change - have decided to answer any questions I can now, just to keep things tidy, and then I'll get to posting the rest of the results as I am able.

ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:58 am
**The only question is about my very last bit, section about my unicorn conciousness and moon aspects. Magnolia told me the same. I am connected with not only our moon but all the moons in the stars and plants in the univers ect. How do I embrace it? And what this really means for me other then trusting my own intuitive sense? I haven't been really interested in moon positions or anything to do with moon, although I have it even on my astrological chart.
@ASTER
It's very interesting you've gotten similar feedback from others. I think you can align with the moon by trusting your gut/intuition more. There's an unspoken rule that I've tried to nudge others to via my work, that the only way one can strengthen their intuition is by trusting it, even when it is going to be a little off sometimes or not make complete sense right away. So in your case the moon message is pretty much synonymous with that intuitive sense, at least in the message I am providing. Moons are of course also connected with the astral realm - you have a connection to the astral realm if you're a star seed and there are ways you can nurture that through your experience on earth, usually by looking to your childhood and fulfilling childhood dreams. The moon is tethered to one's emotions as well - this may be a calling to 'let' yourself feel and be emotional in order to understand yourself more.
NewKeeper1211 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:14 am
Wow. This is terrifying and exhilarating! Thank you so much! Should I be looking into some protection?
@NewKeeper1211

In the message I received it felt like you would be made aware of security already around you or how to better utilize that source of security in time ahead when you were exposed to more of the grandiosity to come on your path. So you're fine. It cannot ever hurt to establish protection and a foundation though. If you have protection spirits around you now, or protection spells, just be clear with them about the fact that if some big developments come in that startle you - you're ready for that (if you think you are) and that those things aren't a threat to you. Part of protection is knowing how much you can handle and/or setting personal boundaries to ensure what is coming in is handled mindfully.
Spiritlover99 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 12:46 pm Just wanted to add, what does the swan lake mean in this reading? Also, one of my most closest companions is a queen neb, also quite a mimicker ability wise! :O
@Spiritlover99
I don't quite know how I'd interpret the swan lake association for you, though it was there. You'll want to let it reveal more about itself organically.

And yes to the other question, reapers were present as guides in your path so you may expect at least one would be around you in general at all times which you might consider a personal spirit guide.
jezebela wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:29 pm

However, may I ask for help in understanding the reading better? I'm not sure what this darker force. Though there are times I feel I can be better in my psychic talents and such. After being cheated by people last year, I could feel an energy wanting to burst in me; I want them to be paid for hurting me. I'm not sure if this is the dark force that is mentioned here.

I also wonder if this calling is something I used to have when I was younger. I used to have intense calling out of nowhere that made me searched for something, that I could not find.... As years passed, this calling waned and then forgotten. Only one psychic picked this up. Until today, I never knew what calling was that.

So I appreciate if there is any other information that you can share with me to help me understand the reading.

Thanks in advance again.
@jezebela

I would say that the energy you mention here is not the same as the dark presence I spoke of, but this presence is one who could help you understand that much better and help you to utilize your darkness in the right way.. so ultimately, everything is connected.

I can't tell you if it's the same calling you had in your youth, but you'll know for yourself pretty soon. If it feels right.. go with it, let it lead you to the place you're meant to be.
acifroc wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 4:06 am

Thank you very much for this valuable information.

I have to listen but I don't understand
But thanks to you I understood I have to remember who I am and reactivate my conscience

can you help
@acifroc
I've already helped if you've come to understand something about yourself through what information was told. Just be patient with yourself and be mindful, stay in the moment to better understand what comes next.
Aurum wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:40 pm

Thank you so much, Noc, I'm sure it's helpful as always. As long a I can figure out what this refers to. But yes, disappointment, disillusionment, and giving up have very much been the theme in my life lately, professionally and spiritually. And definitely feeling left out. I just wish I knew how I'm holding myself back and I just wished I knew how to bring this change about.
@Aurum
While this wasn't a question, I wanted to say that the biggest part of knowing how to change things for the better is to first totally embrace that you're not where you want to be. I always get this impression that you know this part of your experience is a conundrum but you disassociate it from the rest of your life in order to keep moving forward - which is understandable -- but it's a part of it, so if you're not okay with how the spiritual part has been turning out, then you're not okay in general and it's 'okay to not be okay' as cheesy as that sounds.
Facing that in the moment you're feeling it makes you more and more open to the feedback the universe has for you in how to turn it around. That feedback is not going to necessarily come in sweeping revelations, it could come in baby steps, little suggestions you should be sure not to shrug off, as they may not do much for you in the moment but they will build upon each other to greater understanding. Really everything you need to know is right in front of you, just the means of understanding it correctly hasn't made itself available yet - but it will. I know because I've been there.
Thyr wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 8:39 am
Could you maybe describe the mystical birds of prophecy if possible?
@Thyr

What I can do here is clarify - it's not one set of mystical birds but mystical birds in general with prophetic resonance to you - so to look into mythologies containing them would give you more insight. A lot of this energy surrounded your message and there's got to be that kind of energy around you at this moment as well. If you meditate with this in mind the one(s) closest to your path will appear instantly - if they haven't already.

..................................................................................................................................

I feel that if what I have provided to everyone doesn't click into place immediately - as it definitely should for some - then giving it time you will know all that you need to know. Being told certain significant pieces of info unveils a lot in the unconscious and that trickles to the conscious awareness eventually, which leads into whatever else is intended to come in. Again, I state that from personal experience... this is about patience with oneself moreso than patience with the universe. You usually know all of these things deep down but the knowing gets locked out of reality through the conditions pressing upon you.

<3

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

stormdancer wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:18 am
Soltari wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:45 am
stormdancer wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:37 pm
Soltari wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:26 pm
stormdancer wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 1:41 am Also if anyone is interested I may be able to shed some light on why you got the totems that you did.

Edited to add: My intention is not to step on your toes @Vipera aspis atra I was reading some of the posts and could see why those totems came through. You were gracious enough to offer this to everyone, and I would like to pay it forward.

I will rescind the offer if it is not OK.
Just saw this storm, I would appreciate your interpretation to broaden my perspective of the reading

Guides present - Hawk, Butterfly, Frog. Element of air and water.
I have to sit with it a bit, but so far I've got this:

2222. 2 elements (air and water). 2 creatures that embody the air element (Butterfly and Hawk). 2 animals that transform into completely different creatures (Butterfly and Frog). 2 connections to Butterfly.

So far the emphasis seems to be on Air and Butterfly. Will post more when I get it.
Thanks Storm B)
I know it has been a while, unfortunately life is getting in the way and taking up al of my energy. I have not forgotten and will get back to you once things have settled down. I am so sorry it is taking so long.
No need to apologise =)

Seems this whole "life" thing has swamped a few of us lol

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Are you still doing this? I would love to participate in this :]

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
purple1512
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

If you’re still offering, would love to participate!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Amarantha wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:18 pm Are you still doing this? I would love to participate in this :]
purple1512 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:14 am If you’re still offering, would love to participate!
You guys are a bit late, it's already over since page 12
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:16 am At this point - no more opt-ins will be accepted.

I am going to be posting the rest - for everyone who has opted in above this post and not yet received theirs - then I am going to be responding to some of you who I see have left questions and comments!

After that, I'll be posting a final, collective journeying result. This will be a message applicable to anyone/everyone on some level or in some aspect.
That will finish off what I have planned.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you so much @Vipera aspis atra I see it now. That was great input into much journey. I do appreciate this freebie reading. :]

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:43 pm I've made a little change - have decided to answer any questions I can now, just to keep things tidy, and then I'll get to posting the rest of the results as I am able.

ASTER wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:58 am
**The only question is about my very last bit, section about my unicorn consciousness and moon aspects. Magnolia told me the same. I am connected with not only our moon but all the moons in the stars and plants in the universe ect. How do I embrace it? And what this really means for me other then trusting my own intuitive sense? I haven't been really interested in moon positions or anything to do with moon, although I have it even on my astrological chart.
@ASTER
It's very interesting you've gotten similar feedback from others. I think you can align with the moon by trusting your gut/intuition more. There's an unspoken rule that I've tried to nudge others to via my work, that the only way one can strengthen their intuition is by trusting it, even when it is going to be a little off sometimes or not make complete sense right away. So in your case the moon message is pretty much synonymous with that intuitive sense, at least in the message I am providing. Moons are of course also connected with the astral realm - you have a connection to the astral realm if you're a star seed and there are ways you can nurture that through your experience on earth, usually by looking to your childhood and fulfilling childhood dreams. The moon is tethered to one's emotions as well - this may be a calling to 'let' yourself feel and be emotional in order to understand yourself more.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Could I join the event >.<
I’ll leave it open ended since I just started my. Journey not sure what to ask for >.<

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Satella wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:16 am Could I join the event >.<
I’ll leave it open ended since I just started my. Journey not sure what to ask for >.<
Unfortunately it closed on page 12 (26th May).

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Lewk wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 8:59 pm
Satella wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:16 am Could I join the event >.<
Unfortunately it closed on page 12 (26th May).
Oh I knew I should have read all the pages!! Ok thanks >.<

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”