Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

I know I'm not ready yet for Fenrir in my life. I know my spirit team is on eggshells with me because of you and I feel bad for stressing them, and Loki too has been far more gentle with me than one would expect. I doubt I can handle Fenrirs more.. direct approaches with lessons just yet until I can be sure that every one of my companions and even unbound spirit guides can give advice without worry I'll go into a depression episode because of them. I stated a boundary with Fenrir, I'll answer his call when I'm ready, if he will still have me by then. I have a bit more to learn before I can handle the great wolfs lessons, but I am damn well appreciative of him willing to give me such a chance. Even if I wont work directly with him just yet, I'll try and be more open to his messages. It's the least I can do is put that work in there. So thanks a ton for the reading. I actually feel this callout was needed to set me on the right path i've neglected too much.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
Hawke
new here
new here

Guides and influences involved in conveying this message: OWL
A funny thing happened a couple of hours of me reading your message. As I went outside to walk my dog I noticed a weird brown thing sitting underneath a tree, and would you believe that - a freaking OWL was sitting there! We are nowhere near a forest and don't get owls at all, even at night, and this was in the middle of the day.

...that was about the only thing I understood from your message so far lol, apparently I'm one of those people who need a big red circle with a pointer arrow and then still go like "???"

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Lom'ae wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:58 am I'd be quite interested in this, if you are still accepting. ☺️

There is a calling or signal that you have missed. Half submerged, half rising from deep dreams you catch or have caught a glimpse of it but were paralyzed, or otherwise prevented from acting on the opportunity. A negative inner critic has held you back that is more than just an imbalanced inner voice, it is a trauma from your past that still nags on you and keeps you blind to beautiful moments for movement forward. That calling, signal or presence which hopes to help you wants you to know that it is still there for you when you are ready - though obscured. Flickers of it in the density you face make it seem illusory, but it is real. I feel very much that you are stuck, the image of being a living statue or having been restrained physically while you can clearly see what is happening.. this causes hopelessness. On the negative force holding you back, it is an unresolved problem that balances you out as where you can see but cannot seem to gain momentum on the issue, it is blind and swimming haphazardly beneath you.. it enjoys obscurity too much as this allows it to thrive. The more you pull from it, the more the helping force gains in their light --as you are getting closer to the helping/healing side over the dismal/eclipsing side.
That this has come up at all is telling to me that you've made progress. The fact that you have sight should mobilize your will to break through, to break free of the constraints abusing you. Your psychic mind is thriving despite the stasis you can recognize on the outside. Let yourself be guided toward the very real help that is being offered to you, and to own that sometimes a traumatic event or conditioning considered recent can mean last month, last year or last lifetime. Recent is different for everyone in how these troubles are processed. Give yourself care and understanding where others may not know how to.

Notable guides and influences involved in this message: a bomb going off in the distance confused with a siren confused with a searchlight, predators of the umbra --those things which have no face or never show their face and are capable of eluding with consideration of their weakness.. if you've seen Pan's Labyrinth, the 'Pale Man' strongly embodies this (and if you haven't seen, do look it up).

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

LavenderVix wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:59 am I am quite interested if you are available, please
Going into your session I felt a lot of tingling and excitement, before knowing exactly what would be told. What was shown to me is this: you are making a major transformation. There's the traditional phoenix energy coming through of laying down to be burnt up and then reborn --it is coming across very ritualistically, a 'long time coming' and then there's the journey of how a pearl comes to be formed, or a diamond and how it is formed, under pressure and through the strategic spitting out of grime while producing a shinier, exquisite object. It's an explosive and sweeping influence that has you seeing signs and synchronicities wherever you go, constant reinforcement that you're on the right path and are being rebirthed. You can also look at it as being in a prime place for development on an ascension path if you're spiritual in the sense that you want to evolve beyond your current state of being. There are ascended masters around you and the Fates are strongly involved, stringing together wavelengths of understanding so that your intuition can follow. You are getting to a point where you're able to heed intuition without questioning as much, your inner-knowing is becoming less of a gamble and more of a certainty. You've a lot of big shifts coming and the presence of the Elephant in Ganesha is also here because with any barriers that remain, there is needed tremendous strength to follow through and decimate them. The strength is on your side organically, it is more a message to be ready and while you most definitely appear to be (or will be) overwhelmed by everything, you must know that there is a plan involved beyond your direct awareness in this case --which is why you are so powerfully reverting to the unconscious or intuitive movements as you go forward, you have got to act from that level because what is going on at a surface level doesn't accurately portray everything that is actually being undertaken or where the path is headed.
You're in for a chaotic time, but it is very auspicious. An additional message here is that if you find there are too many things at once to look at or focus on, it doesn't mean you are meant to consider them all at the same time. It is okay to take things one at a time, at your own pace, and you can have faith that you are approaching that in the right sequence because you're following your gut.

I feel that the guides and influences involved in this result were already appropriately mentioned within the above report, so will leave this here.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

grizzace wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:24 am I would also love to participate as well :3 im intrigued~
Air is a strongly reverberating element for you right now, you should heed what the air brings you and make use of it. Also be aware of the way the moon influences you from June through February, pay mind to the moon phases in correlation to significant events that are coming up --the moon is becoming a source of energy that allows messages to be made more clearly to you than they are capable of getting through on an average basis. As in, the spirits/guides around you are actively using the moon for energy and as a pathway of communication. But it also seems to me that you have a talent for spirit communication that you're only making partial use of. It is being told to me that there is not a lot I can relay to you as the primary point of this message is to get you to focus more on your gifts in spirit communication, to pay closer attention to the messages you are most definitely already getting, and to recognize that you will develop a lot more quickly in your gifts with the spirit world if you are capable of picking up what clues they leave for you, how they sustain you through signs on the earthen realm. Your ability to link earthen phenomena to spirit activity is calling to be nurtured and if you open yourself completely to this, not only are you going to personally advance but you're going to discover you are capable of relaying messages from the dead to others based on earthen experiences they are having, earthen clues they are getting. Your sixth sense is malleable and capable of gaining ground rapidly with the right attention.

All necessary info on guides and influences involved here that I feel can be relayed is noted within the message itself.

—Oscar Wilde
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ScreamingButterfly wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:10 am Hello :)
If still available, I'd like to participate.
Thanks 🖤
A staggering presence, full of vivacity is around you. An ancient goddess who you definitely aren't or weren't expecting to see there and maybe you're having an 'I can't believe my eyes/ears' moment with it from the feedback I am getting. The fact that they want to advise you and guide you is a huge deal but don't let yourself be too intimidated by this, know that it is an answer to your soul and what you have needed to define and cultivate of yourself in this lifetime. This is veering more from a shamanic session into an oracular one as she was very much here as I conducted the work and her personality was quite enough to take over the session. She keeps calling you 'honey' when addressing you --this may or may not help if you tend to catch communications from her yourself. I'm not asking who she is and although my experience with the immortals means I do strongly suspect it, everything is telling me you need to figure that out for yourself. Which SHOULD NOT BE HARD as she's quite forthcoming, very overt in her expressions, will stare you dead in the eyes when she wants to get something through to you (even if you are struggling with maintaining your visions right now - you do have the power of sight, and will otherwise FEEL her staring you down). You are undergoing some form of sexual healing/liberation and there's an oceanic current as well as a heady, earthy grounding to this that is revolving around your sexual power, the sway you're capable of over elements, CREATION AND DESTRUCTION, and how to integrate as well as work with the energies of others. For you to understand this better you're going to have to be more accepting of this goddess force. She's not going away any time soon and has been tapping you on the shoulder, so to speak, or on the third eye with various insights for at least the past 2.5 years.

And this is another one of those results where I feel the most important guides/influences involved are mentioned in the actual message, but I'll throw in the fact that heavy draconic/primordial energy was here (whether you attribute that to the goddess or not is up to you), and a slithering foxlike warmth that finds you in places you least expect it should be able to.

—Oscar Wilde
LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:53 pm
LavenderVix wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:59 am I am quite interested if you are available, please
Going into your session I felt a lot of tingling and excitement, before knowing exactly what would be told. What was shown to me is this: you are making a major transformation. There's the traditional phoenix energy coming through of laying down to be burnt up and then reborn --it is coming across very ritualistically, a 'long time coming' and then there's the journey of how a pearl comes to be formed, or a diamond and how it is formed, under pressure and through the strategic spitting out of grime while producing a shinier, exquisite object. It's an explosive and sweeping influence that has you seeing signs and synchronicities wherever you go, constant reinforcement that you're on the right path and are being rebirthed. You can also look at it as being in a prime place for development on an ascension path if you're spiritual in the sense that you want to evolve beyond your current state of being. There are ascended masters around you and the Fates are strongly involved, stringing together wavelengths of understanding so that your intuition can follow. You are getting to a point where you're able to heed intuition without questioning as much, your inner-knowing is becoming less of a gamble and more of a certainty. You've a lot of big shifts coming and the presence of the Elephant in Ganesha is also here because with any barriers that remain, there is needed tremendous strength to follow through and decimate them. The strength is on your side organically, it is more a message to be ready and while you most definitely appear to be (or will be) overwhelmed by everything, you must know that there is a plan involved beyond your direct awareness in this case --which is why you are so powerfully reverting to the unconscious or intuitive movements as you go forward, you have got to act from that level because what is going on at a surface level doesn't accurately portray everything that is actually being undertaken or where the path is headed.
You're in for a chaotic time, but it is very auspicious. An additional message here is that if you find there are too many things at once to look at or focus on, it doesn't mean you are meant to consider them all at the same time. It is okay to take things one at a time, at your own pace, and you can have faith that you are approaching that in the right sequence because you're following your gut.

I feel that the guides and influences involved in this result were already appropriately mentioned within the above report, so will leave this here.
Things... Have been quite rough recently but I always seen to make it though somehow. This feels right and brings some clarity. Thank you for this

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:54 pm
Sephiroth wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:22 pm Interested if still accepting
There is clearly what people would call a 'divine counterpart' or mirror being shown to me for you, a presence capturing your attention on a spiritual level - as a spiritual equal to you, and has you gravitating toward them or their expressions. You find cosmic resonance in them, a presence reflecting the vastitude of potential to you and freeing you from limiting constructs --or perhaps simply allowing you to embrace your freedom of spirit, to be yourself, to be original and not to base your behaviors or indulgences as much on others but on what is true to you. Because I do see you overcoming some sort of a habit in that regard, of pleasing others. You would have done so much to please others that you'd lost part of yourself or believed 'that' to be you when it wasn't.
Even in circumstances you've at first felt charmed by, or quite content with.. no, they were still dimming your light and keeping you less than you truly are. You don't completely recognize this until you meet or come into contact with the presence I'm talking about, and I won't speculate on what kind of connection this is beyond the divinity I am catching here because *that is the most important part*.. not whatever else you could have or do or be with each other. The essence of yourself at creation or your origin point, your higher self is extremely strong here and is taking the opportunity to capture your interest within the physical, to direct it in the physical, so that you can re-align with your purpose and attract the kind of surrounding aspects, persons, things that are supportive of that. This message more than anything is about you being inspired to be true to yourself and to focus on elevating yourself. You've done a lot of personal work to bring this about and you won't be able to deny this when it occurs. Try not to fixate on loose threads in the equation, or bits and pieces that have come into play that don't seem to fit this phenomena.. much of what confuses you about the situations you've been through is only confusing because you're not accepting it for what it is, you're looking for deeper meaning where there isn't any or to make things more than they are when they are very 'low vibrational lessons'. What is coming in, you'll catch the meaning of immediately because it stirs you on a soul level.
Trust.

Guides and influences involved: Higher chakra energy - all clear and positive, the seed, a 'mating call' or flicker of intention, lightbulb and illumination - including imagery of haloes and planetary revolutions.
Thank you

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:40 pm
Lom'ae wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:58 am I'd be quite interested in this, if you are still accepting. ☺️

There is a calling or signal that you have missed. Half submerged, half rising from deep dreams you catch or have caught a glimpse of it but were paralyzed, or otherwise prevented from acting on the opportunity. A negative inner critic has held you back that is more than just an imbalanced inner voice, it is a trauma from your past that still nags on you and keeps you blind to beautiful moments for movement forward. That calling, signal or presence which hopes to help you wants you to know that it is still there for you when you are ready - though obscured. Flickers of it in the density you face make it seem illusory, but it is real. I feel very much that you are stuck, the image of being a living statue or having been restrained physically while you can clearly see what is happening.. this causes hopelessness. On the negative force holding you back, it is an unresolved problem that balances you out as where you can see but cannot seem to gain momentum on the issue, it is blind and swimming haphazardly beneath you.. it enjoys obscurity too much as this allows it to thrive. The more you pull from it, the more the helping force gains in their light --as you are getting closer to the helping/healing side over the dismal/eclipsing side.
That this has come up at all is telling to me that you've made progress. The fact that you have sight should mobilize your will to break through, to break free of the constraints abusing you. Your psychic mind is thriving despite the stasis you can recognize on the outside. Let yourself be guided toward the very real help that is being offered to you, and to own that sometimes a traumatic event or conditioning considered recent can mean last month, last year or last lifetime. Recent is different for everyone in how these troubles are processed. Give yourself care and understanding where others may not know how to.

Notable guides and influences involved in this message: a bomb going off in the distance confused with a siren confused with a searchlight, predators of the umbra --those things which have no face or never show their face and are capable of eluding with consideration of their weakness.. if you've seen Pan's Labyrinth, the 'Pale Man' strongly embodies this (and if you haven't seen, do look it up).
Thank you so much for this! I find it incredibly helpful. It means so much that you'd take the time to do this for myself and all involved.

If I may ask for clarification, are there negative forces beyond myself as a major cause of this, or simply drawn to the energy that said trauma has induced? You mention abuse. Is it from myself in a way, from other beings, or all of the above? I'm just seeking clarification on your perception of it, to make sure I fully grasp what was shared. If they are chains of my own creation (following said trauma), then I have better understanding of that in the moment. If by others, I will need to reflect on that more.
And, in the section where you mention notable guides or influence, you stated the predators of the umbra. They don't sound benevolent, so I am assuming they are a negative influence? I've definitely seen Pans Labyrinth, but will return to this for greater insight.

Thank you again (so very much)!

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

@Lom'ae

I can't expand too much on information as I am no longer in the session and want to respect the forces that came through just as they did, and for how they wanted to be portrayed. Outside of the session I'm only giving you my personal thoughts.. and my perception doesn't really matter as it was a message intended for you, not for me, you see?

But as I have told others here, you really don't have to grasp what has been mentioned right away. If it is not something that makes sense immediately, then it's got to work its way to your conscious understanding organically. Very rarely does a divination unveil everything it means to tell you immediately. Even when it seems to click into place right away for people, they are sure to be missing a big portion that can only be apparent later on.
The most I will add on that is - it would be best to look at this for the phenomenon it is, rather than pinpointing a source or trying to figure out how/where something is coming from. That's all tangled up by now, you only find what you need in that regard by working backward.

In the shamanic view taken in these sessions, there is no true bad vs. good polarity. I consider influences which are sabotaging, holding back or tricking someone to be challengers and they can sometimes be a face taken on by forces that want you to learn something important and to grow. Predator and prey is a dichotomy alive due to the nature, state of being or behaviors of each. Your 'predator' presence here I have told you has a disadvantage, meaning they are only going to remain in that power as long as you allow them to. For sure, it may be easier said than done, though.

I might suggest as a practice meditating on how you feel when you can see clearly, against how you feel when your vision is obscured, to tap into both your state of being and the challenger's state of being.. then blur the lines a little.

Best wishes.

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”