Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:17 am @Lom'ae

I can't expand too much on information as I am no longer in the session and want to respect the forces that came through just as they did, and for how they wanted to be portrayed. Outside of the session I'm only giving you my personal thoughts.. and my perception doesn't really matter as it was a message intended for you, not for me, you see?

But as I have told others here, you really don't have to grasp what has been mentioned right away. If it is not something that makes sense immediately, then it's got to work its way to your conscious understanding organically. Very rarely does a divination unveil everything it means to tell you immediately. Even when it seems to click into place right away for people, they are sure to be missing a big portion that can only be apparent later on.
The most I will add on that is - it would be best to look at this for the phenomenon it is, rather than pinpointing a source or trying to figure out how/where something is coming from. That's all tangled up by now, you only find what you need in that regard by working backward.

In the shamanic view taken in these sessions, there is no true bad vs. good polarity. I consider influences which are sabotaging, holding back or tricking someone to be challengers and they can sometimes be a face taken on by forces that want you to learn something important and to grow. Predator and prey is a dichotomy alive due to the nature, state of being or behaviors of each. Your 'predator' presence here I have told you has a disadvantage, meaning they are only going to remain in that power as long as you allow them to. For sure, it may be easier said than done, though.

I might suggest as a practice meditating on how you feel when you can see clearly, against how you feel when your vision is obscured, to tap into both your state of being and the challenger's state of being.. then blur the lines a little.

Best wishes.
That was amazingly helpful, a number of things you touched up on there. I had been fixating on this all evening, and everything you shared from your session hits a nail right on the head of what I've been actively facing and working to remedy. It has greatly intensified over the last few months, but everything checks out in varying ways and levels for me.

There are definitely an assortment of missing pieces to the puzzle I need to meditate on, and I have such gratitude for your suggestion on focusing with the feeling of seeing clearly versus when I struggle in my meditations. There is so much and more in that alone to discover. My immense appreciation for your time and energies! Thank you, in sheer and limitless abundance! <3

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
jobzzet
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:58 am
jobzzet wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:31 am I would like to opt in if possible. Thank you!
As you ascend on your course you appear to be in an exhausted state - your energy comes through as territorial, barely hanging on as you take on great measures of security and protection all on your own. But why? In this matter it seems you have decided you can trust only yourself.. although I regret to inform, that may not be as reliable as you think.
I see you stalking in all directions - encircling a beautiful promise you have clung to which is now searing into your flesh and wearing you down.
You are being observed at all times - your efforts draw eyes - and must know that even with your best efforts, such forces can slip into your stronghold, steal from you that promise, and make off with it before you even notice.
You have lost sight of the bigger picture and the closer you keep to this desire, the more power you give up. Your power becomes centralized to that one 'thing', and so, is easier to lose. You are in the process of trading your power for what has yet to prove itself to you, as long as you remain here. Fortunately.. one of these observers is here to relieve you of your self-appointed duty, you are set to face a Tower moment --they will be the ones to steal the promise away from you, to tear it limb from limb before your eyes and show how fragile it's been. The spell will fall and you will see what it has done to you. There will be a need for energy restoration to follow, and this force will help you regain the power you have given away. You're going to be reacquainted with yourself.

Guides here are the cunning FOX, the Moth that is eaten in its transformation by flame, and Root chakra.
Thank you very much /.\ . It's really accurate. If I may ask is this the reading for the future or past? I have the same experience like your reading in my past. I thought I already break the cycle, but after reading your post the thought "what if I still trapped in same cycle again" crossed my mind.

azaerah
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels & demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Azaerah

Hello! I would be interested if you are still accepting. I would like to receive some insight on my connection to the Divine light and dark.

Nitimur in vetitum.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

azaerah wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:07 pm Hello! I would be interested if you are still accepting. I would like to receive some insight on my connection to the Divine light and dark.
If you read through the whole thread, you'll see that that stopped quite some time ago, unfortunately.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Yeah, thanks again @Lewk !

I know people aren't likely to scroll through all of the pages and once I am done with this thread I will request to have it locked.

Until then:

IN BIG LETTERS I AM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT NO FURTHER OPT-INS WILL BE TAKEN.

THANK YOU.

:>* ZXZ ^^ 8*8

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Before it gets locked, i just wanted to say this...you are awesome to offer such beautiful readings and i truly appreciate your generosity and giftedness to offer it to so may of us on the forum.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:23 pm Yeah, thanks again @Lewk !

I know people aren't likely to scroll through all of the pages and once I am done with this thread I will request to have it locked.

Until then:

IN BIG LETTERS I AM LETTING EVERYONE KNOW THAT NO FURTHER OPT-INS WILL BE TAKEN.

THANK YOU.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

@ASTER That's kind of you to say, thank you.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:14 am Before it gets locked, i just wanted to say this...you are awesome to offer such beautiful readings and i truly appreciate your generosity and giftedness to offer it to so may of us on the forum.
Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:23 pm Yeah, thanks again @Lewk !

Until then:

THANK YOU.

Hear, hear!,as they say. Impressive work - plus, as I said earlier on, the one done for me was amazing in itself.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I whant to thank again for all the help and info.

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
Phoenix78
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Magmaese White Tiger
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

Again thank you for my reading it was spot on.

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”