Journeying Divination Event by Vipera

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

*MESSAGE FOR ALL*

This is the result of journeying on behalf of everyone who will stumble across the message, in essence a collective message. If you're here and you happen to read this, then there is something in it you need.

The first point made is about bringing naysayers and problematic forces into the light, by acknowledging them openly in your actions -- and those actions involve making your stance on a matter clear, these actions that will speak louder than words and will show you are done dancing with something or someone that you will realize you can set boundaries with - despite feeling for some reason that you could not before, maybe out of obligation.
You may be feeling guilty about it, you keep giving this/them another chance remembering good times or good things about their character, what they have done for you, etc. But listen.. just because someone has given you gifts, for example, does not erase what they have done to hurt you or what they have tried to take away from you. Stop giving your energy to people, things, or institutions that are not rooting for you to succeed, who are not capable of seeing the potential in you, have treated you as less than you are, or presumed crappy things about you in absence of what you have chosen to keep to yourself. You should not need to explain yourself to everyone, you should not need to give every little detail to someone in hopes of correcting their false view of you/your situation.
At the same time, you do not need to enter into conflict in order to effectively confront this. Simply show them that you will no longer engage, let your actions speak. There is a risk you will be criticized for setting that boundary, for taking certain actions to distance yourself, perhaps by those who have their own challenges with setting boundaries to overcome.

You've not yet set this boundary or are just contemplating it now because there has been fear over such a boundary limiting you, of it closing you off from something special, but the truth of the matter to confront is how boundaries have a dual nature -- this one is about making space to grow. In this, you are also recognizing on several levels how much is really necessary to have in your space, what continues to have purpose and what is just 'there' when it is barely used, looked at, or engaged with. Like having empty drawers and feeling the need to fill them, you end up getting stuff you don't really want but might as well have as at least there's a place to store it. If you didn't have the shelf or cabinet or whatever, what would you do with all of these little items? You'd soon realize that some things in your space, in your life, are only there because you've moved other stuff out of the way for them to be, you allow things or people in because you're uncomfortable with the space or feel like space is intended to be filled with the tangible -- it doesn't need to be.
You're going to be learning to be alone with yourself, making space, removing what doesn't need to be there, and that space is going to organically trigger you to make more in order to balance the ratio of itself to yourself until you begin to really feel that you are centered. Once some things go, then others will follow. Then you will be more capable of focusing on what matters, then you will see rapid growth of You.

The secondary message I was told is simply: don't give up. Part of the above need to make space for yourself is because the weight of what you have kept or have repeatedly tried to make sense of/make fit, has stolen faith from you in the ability to progress in a certain area. You lose a sense of purpose or direction because you involve yourself in what is not for you to partake in. You defy your intuition in favour of what you've come to rely on being there every day, despite its uselessness or needlessness, because once you get to relying on something to be there it creates an illusion of stability. If you know it will be there tomorrow, you have an anchor to this world and a reason to keep going, but if you remove it you expect that your reason will be less clear. No, it is the opposite. Clearing brings clarity, like attracts like, and nothing of material nature or forged in expectation is truly reliable. The only thing that we can know for sure, and depend on, is the unknown. It is there not to cause distress but to be depended on, when you consider it is the most consistent part of your experience. Meditate on an appreciation for all you do not know, and what it truly means for you, what you can know in time. At the same time, pay closer attention to what you're doing about what you DO know. If you know something, apply that knowledge, do something about it, or let it guide you.

Final words...
Be vigilant, heed your knowing, keep going for what you are going for, don't give blatant problem people or ideologies a pass, and don't be afraid to be yourself. Only by being authentic will you get what you really want.

Guides and influences involved in the above message(s): Eagle, the Sun, Black & White thinking as a challenger, Space and Dimension.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
VanNocturne
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: ...it's a secret!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ...it's also a secret.

0x. Thank you Vipera! I would like to thank you again for your reading! The more I contemplate it, the more I connections I make. It was a huge help! 0x.

|..| Hail Thyself |..|
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

"Message For All" did spoke to me. 🤗 I am the victim of giving a second chance to everyone for 459 times for years. Waiting on improved.. everything forever only realising that I have been missing out on opportunities because of my waiting on the stars aligned... and burning out of my life energy at the same time. Spot on messige. Greatly appreciate it @Vipera aspis atra.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lom'ae
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:04 am *MESSAGE FOR ALL*

This is the result of journeying on behalf of everyone who will stumble across the message, in essence a collective message. If you're here and you happen to read this, then there is something in it you need.

The first point made is about bringing naysayers and problematic forces into the light, by acknowledging them openly in your actions -- and those actions involve making your stance on a matter clear, these actions that will speak louder than words and will show you are done dancing with something or someone that you will realize you can set boundaries with - despite feeling for some reason that you could not before, maybe out of obligation.
You may be feeling guilty about it, you keep giving this/them another chance remembering good times or good things about their character, what they have done for you, etc. But listen.. just because someone has given you gifts, for example, does not erase what they have done to hurt you or what they have tried to take away from you. Stop giving your energy to people, things, or institutions that are not rooting for you to succeed, who are not capable of seeing the potential in you, have treated you as less than you are, or presumed crappy things about you in absence of what you have chosen to keep to yourself. You should not need to explain yourself to everyone, you should not need to give every little detail to someone in hopes of correcting their false view of you/your situation.
At the same time, you do not need to enter into conflict in order to effectively confront this. Simply show them that you will no longer engage, let your actions speak. There is a risk you will be criticized for setting that boundary, for taking certain actions to distance yourself, perhaps by those who have their own challenges with setting boundaries to overcome.

You've not yet set this boundary or are just contemplating it now because there has been fear over such a boundary limiting you, of it closing you off from something special, but the truth of the matter to confront is how boundaries have a dual nature -- this one is about making space to grow. In this, you are also recognizing on several levels how much is really necessary to have in your space, what continues to have purpose and what is just 'there' when it is barely used, looked at, or engaged with. Like having empty drawers and feeling the need to fill them, you end up getting stuff you don't really want but might as well have as at least there's a place to store it. If you didn't have the shelf or cabinet or whatever, what would you do with all of these little items? You'd soon realize that some things in your space, in your life, are only there because you've moved other stuff out of the way for them to be, you allow things or people in because you're uncomfortable with the space or feel like space is intended to be filled with the tangible -- it doesn't need to be.
You're going to be learning to be alone with yourself, making space, removing what doesn't need to be there, and that space is going to organically trigger you to make more in order to balance the ratio of itself to yourself until you begin to really feel that you are centered. Once some things go, then others will follow. Then you will be more capable of focusing on what matters, then you will see rapid growth of You.

The secondary message I was told is simply: don't give up. Part of the above need to make space for yourself is because the weight of what you have kept or have repeatedly tried to make sense of/make fit, has stolen faith from you in the ability to progress in a certain area. You lose a sense of purpose or direction because you involve yourself in what is not for you to partake in. You defy your intuition in favour of what you've come to rely on being there every day, despite its uselessness or needlessness, because once you get to relying on something to be there it creates an illusion of stability. If you know it will be there tomorrow, you have an anchor to this world and a reason to keep going, but if you remove it you expect that your reason will be less clear. No, it is the opposite. Clearing brings clarity, like attracts like, and nothing of material nature or forged in expectation is truly reliable. The only thing that we can know for sure, and depend on, is the unknown. It is there not to cause distress but to be depended on, when you consider it is the most consistent part of your experience. Meditate on an appreciation for all you do not know, and what it truly means for you, what you can know in time. At the same time, pay closer attention to what you're doing about what you DO know. If you know something, apply that knowledge, do something about it, or let it guide you.

Final words...
Be vigilant, heed your knowing, keep going for what you are going for, don't give blatant problem people or ideologies a pass, and don't be afraid to be yourself. Only by being authentic will you get what you really want.

Guides and influences involved in the above message(s): Eagle, the Sun, Black & White thinking as a challenger, Space and Dimension.

Uhm.. these words carry vast weight! It's as if you tore a page from my life book and read it word for word, in a detailed version. Simply stunning.
This is so defining for me on so many different levels. Thank you so much for a collective reading. It has provided confirmation that I needed on my path.

You are truly a blessing. I cannot express my gratitude enough.

"It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace." ~Chuck Palahniuk
Art by Luis Royo.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Rang very true. Thanks Vipera.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thank you Vipera, it is encouraging to read what needs to be read. Thank you fir you Work and Time.

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”