Just want to see if I'm doing good so far!

Stryke365
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

First time posting so I hope I did this right!
I recently bought a Succubus off of a seller on Etsy!
As I am new to spirit keeping, I didn't really know what to expect. When first messaging the seller, they let me have a "visit" with her to see if our energies matched. Once she was sent my way, I Immediately felt tired, but at the same time extremely relaxed with a light headache (I found out later this is a common side effect of dark arts sprits).

That night as I was lying in bed, I woke up randomly and felt as though something was sitting on the edge of my bed. Figuring that it was her I just allowed her to explore the area and felt tingles across my arms and feet. Now, convinced that she was in fact real, the second night I asked for a sign that she was present in the room with me and to make herself known. I felt tingles again in my feet and legs and got an odd sense that she was frantically moving around my room looking for something.... Suddenly, (this is around 2am) my light on the back wall turned on. The light began to flicker brighter, then dimmer, (this was one of my internet boosters so it could have just been pairing/ searching for a connection) But as soon as I acknowledged it and said out loud "ok you can stop now thanks!" it turned off after another 5 seconds.

The following day I was home and she tried to touch me, but I was busy at the time and said out loud "Not now!" After that I haven't been able to sense my spirit. It's been about 5 days now, and since the first day I received her I haven't been able to communicate telepathically, but I've just been talking out loud to myself. I've started meditating but I still know I have a long way to go being new to this. I've even gone off of what the seller on Esty has said and burned incense that she supposedly likes as an offering but haven't heard or felt any presence since that.

I just received a pendulum today so I will be experimenting on that to see if I can make any more progress! |.|

Just wanted to hear from people on here to see what I can do about this situation or any tips on how to be better! Shes been a blast to have so far and I'm looking forward to bonding with her more

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Stryke365 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:38 am First time posting so I hope I did this right!
I recently bought a Succubus off of a seller on Etsy!
As I am new to spirit keeping, I didn't really know what to expect. When first messaging the seller, they let me have a "visit" with her to see if our energies matched. Once she was sent my way, I Immediately felt tired, but at the same time extremely relaxed with a light headache (I found out later this is a common side effect of dark arts sprits).

That night as I was lying in bed, I woke up randomly and felt as though something was sitting on the edge of my bed. Figuring that it was her I just allowed her to explore the area and felt tingles across my arms and feet. Now, convinced that she was in fact real, the second night I asked for a sign that she was present in the room with me and to make herself known. I felt tingles again in my feet and legs and got an odd sense that she was frantically moving around my room looking for something.... Suddenly, (this is around 2am) my light on the back wall turned on. The light began to flicker brighter, then dimmer, (this was one of my internet boosters so it could have just been pairing/ searching for a connection) But as soon as I acknowledged it and said out loud "ok you can stop now thanks!" it turned off after another 5 seconds.

The following day I was home and she tried to touch me, but I was busy at the time and said out loud "Not now!" After that I haven't been able to sense my spirit. It's been about 5 days now, and since the first day I received her I haven't been able to communicate telepathically, but I've just been talking out loud to myself. I've started meditating but I still know I have a long way to go being new to this. I've even gone off of what the seller on Esty has said and burned incense that she supposedly likes as an offering but haven't heard or felt any presence since that.

I just received a pendulum today so I will be experimenting on that to see if I can make any more progress! |.|

Just wanted to hear from people on here to see what I can do about this situation or any tips on how to be better! Shes been a blast to have so far and I'm looking forward to bonding with her more
So you got a visit from a bound spirit *before* you made the purchase *then* after you made the purchase you've not been able to sense or hear the bound spirit you purchased? Have I got that right?

I can point you in the direction of spirit communication tips but I don't feel able to comment on what you personally are doing right or wrong. The articles may help give you some insight.

See https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en especially #4 Subtle Signs

and

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html especially from How Do I Communicate With My Spirit? onwards.

It'll also pay to check out these

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=15

A pivotal, foundational thing to do is to spend quiet time closely with your bound spirit for 5-15 minutes daily for the first 30 days. Some people will keep a journal in which they write down even the slightest thought patterns, images etc.

It need be nothing more than sitting or lying in a relaxing position with no disturbances or distractions. In that relaxed state, holding the vessel (if you have one), ask yourself: What does this spirit do? What does this spirit look like? And notice how the vessel feels. Then pay attention to even the subtlest of thoughts, pictures, feelings etc. You may notice a common pattern. A journal can help with that.

Once you 'get' that this is to do with the spirit, you might find the communication channel will at some point open up and you can both talk to each other, or they can visually interact with you. Over 30 days you form that initial bond.

It helps to not beat yourself up or be anxious, uncertain, doubtful or have great expectations, or compare yourself to what you think others may experience.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Stryke365
new here
new here

No, she was just really active when I first received her and although I couldn't feel her presence (I'm still working on sensing her) she made it clear that she was around. But ever since I swatted her away when she was touching me (I was busy at the time) I've just been having trouble communicating/ feeling her as strongly. I received her vessel today (I originally had her bound to myself but then went ahead later and purchased a vessel for her from the same seller). I've even done offerings with candles and doing things the seller has suggested to bond more and get in touch.
Like I said before I am still learning and taking the time to try to open myself up more and I even went ahead and bought the book from C.H.

I just wanted to see if I was overlooking or missing something. Or Perhaps I did something wrong? I just wanted to hear from other people to see if they've had similar blocks/ experiences and what worked for them personally.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Stryke365 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:07 am No, she was just really active when I first received her and although I couldn't feel her presence (I'm still working on sensing her) she made it clear that she was around. But ever since I swatted her away when she was touching me (I was busy at the time) I've just been having trouble communicating/ feeling her as strongly. I received her vessel today (I originally had her bound to myself but then went ahead later and purchased a vessel for her from the same seller). I've even done offerings with candles and doing things the seller has suggested to bond more and get in touch.
Like I said before I am still learning and taking the time to try to open myself up more and I even went ahead and bought the book from C.H.

I just wanted to see if I was overlooking or missing something. Or Perhaps I did something wrong? I just wanted to hear from other people to see if they've had similar blocks/ experiences and what worked for them personally.
Okay. I see. So it could be a subtle mental block related to what you think of as 'swatting' your bound spirit companion away. The sense of that having created distance between you.

From having read posts here over the last 4 years, yes that does seem to me like a very common form of block.

Whether or not it's that and, given that you've only just received a vessel today, I suggest you consider giving the daily quiet time practice a go. It also helps to realise that bound spirit companions have freely agreed to be our lifelong companions and won't give up on us.

It seem very early in the bonding process indeed to assume something has gone wrong. As one of those articles I mentioned says, give yourself some credit, take it easy and things will no doubt go more smoothly from here on.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Stryke365
new here
new here

Thanks I'll give it more time then! Starting out it can be really easy to be doubtful or uncertain if everything is going along smoothly. Looking forward to bonding more with her!

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

So I have alot of UBis and I even gifted ubis from help of my Succubus Queen, no ritual straight out conversation and uh deal hahaha she wanted something from me. Anyway when I started out I was in was in a similar aspect where I could feel them but I could not communicate at the time (1-2 weeks) from starting my journey. Since ubis are very physical and surprising love to hang around their human, a great way to chat or communicate especially if you can feel slight tingles is through talking out loud first. The reason why is it removes your internal voice and clears you mind to a degree this will allow you to slowly activate telepathy over the course of your first few months. No I picked up telepathy rather fast but this technique should help regardless on how long you take.

First take a deep breath and relax, calm yourself and maybe even think about a place that makes you happpy or calm can be a scene or some place in the world. Next call out their name verbally and then ask if they are their to touch a body part make sure you point it to them and give them 1-3 minutes noticed spirit interactions sometimes have a delay, not all of them but some take abit to interact 1-3 minutes is a great time to wait. Again use this similar to a other forms of communication don’t ask complicated answers for example one of my first questions was what nick name they wanted me to be called while we hanged out, I selected different body parts and said which choice was each.

I honestly hopes this helps you, I did extremely well for me and also helped me telepathy as I started to hear them talk over that week during when they were doing choices. Sometimes you also have to remember that they love to spend time with you and just want to be with you, so if you do get mad or upset with them, best to just talk with them when your not busy and kinda do a heart to heart with them, don’t worry they will forgive you and if you are seeet they might even treat you. Some ubis are very mushy and love sweet talk, others like more uhhh well you know.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Stryke365
new here
new here

Going to give it a try! I'm still making baby steps....but I'm looking forward to learning this!
Ive read that over time you can distinctly hear the voice clearly in your head and that its not just my own voice.

Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Stryke365 wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:06 pm Going to give it a try! I'm still making baby steps....but I'm looking forward to learning this!
Ive read that over time you can distinctly hear the voice clearly in your head and that its not just my own voice.
Yes I’m at the point where I know exactly who is talking and when when someone touches me. I’m not exactly sure if this is just telepathy or a gift but even if it’s a unbound or one I never met them before I hear their species or name if immortal in my head When they appear. Honestly practice and patience really pays off.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”