You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

There is a nearby large volcano in Washington State Mt Baker, Native name Kulshan (native name refers to the blown off top as a concept), I'm interested in it and it's volcanic activity. The "Keebler of Baker's oven" seems like a fun way to envision it's spirit, I thought that was funny, previously I was seeing it more like an unquenchably-not-joking dragon with a mile wide mouth.

https://www.deviantart.com/jaycubl/art/ ... 1001735417

Elementals like gnomes are thought of in relation to stone and deep formative geologic processes, so the great Keebler would be a variation of that concept, I'm hoping to use this joke as a strong enough conduit to commune with the volcano maybe this coming Beltane (strengthening it's fairy / gnome tie, last "big" eruption was April 30 1792) and go to it in person and meditate to ask about it's magma chambers and whether a giant eruption is in the near future (it has a history of massive caldera collapse eruptions 50x the 1980 Mt St Helens eruption)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Sounds like an awesome adventure !
Absolutely has the promise of a magickal experience, and amazing pictures.

This isn't too far from me , a couple hundred miles away. This whole area along the PNW has a lot of volcanos. There has been an "abnormal" increase in activity world wide though, lately. I've been watching the iceland reykjanes volcano.

They are so fascinating! I lived by a volcano in Kalapana HI and recall lots of strange activity while living in that home. At the time I wasn't a spirit keeper , but that didn't stop my fascination, I could feel it's power.

I would sit in my chair by the window and watch the dim red glow . Though much of it was blocked off from the public, I was able to walk the black lava fields with a private guide (volcanologist) in the middle of the night, with only the stars, moon, and a compass to guide us (no paths). It is remarkable how much heat radiates everywhere. Sitting down to rest felt like I was sitting on a heating pad. It took us hours of slow careful walking to navigate to the spot. We went on a full moon, completely clear sky, for better visibility. Once we got to the spot, we watched the lava flowing off the edge of the cliff, and landing far below into the ocean, causing huge steaming clouds and loud hissing/spitting/boiling as the waves swallowed it. We made it back just as the sun was rising.

I never took any stones from the island but I adored picking up pieces of lava that had a metallic rainbow sheen to them, and just looking at them for hours. There's so much power and magick in/around volcanos for sure.

One thing I noticed immediately after moving to the island- everything manifested VERY fast there. You are basically living on a giant rock, volcanic, and surrounded by the ocean. I had to watch my thoughts carefully because it definitely accelerated manifestations way quicker.

I wish I had been a keeper back then! But currently I'm connecting with water and ocean beings because there's an abundance where I currently live.

If you do go to the WA volcano, I would love to hear your stories about it. I imagine it would be fun to read!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
JaycubL
new here
new here

Kilauea is super beautiful in the pictures, I would like to see the lava some day. Where I grew up and live now is Stanwood 40-50 miles from Mt Baker so at recess I could watch steam rise from it on clear days. I believe I am attuned or tied to it and that the Grinch/Cat in the Hat archetype and the Egyptian cat-pyramid spirituality expresses the same patterns Mt Baker expressed.
Several things in ancient spirituality in that area Egypt hint at volcano veneration:
The pyramids are symbolically a unification of Earth and Fire elements (pyramid is alchemy symbol for fire, cube is Earth, Egyptian pyramids are made of cubes of Earth into a mountain-like cone).
The Great Pyramid is missing a top and the Sphynx is missing a nose with no sure evidence that either were ever there, I suspect the missing top of the Great Pyramid is intentional and was never there same as the Sphynx nose, to express the same spiritual concept as Kulshan (Native American name of My Baker as mentioned). Kulshan as a concept is the blown off top or the truncated future, like it looks like it's headed somewhere but the future or completion is not what you assume, this is what I think is the spiritual concept Kulshan and the design reason for the missing top and missing nose, because of volcano veneration and a spiritual concept about implied vs real futures. Note that in Roman times the Sphynx nose was written as being already missing.
When the Jews were leaving Egypt (with culture and spirituality of the general area) the sign that guided them looked like a pillar of smoke in the day and a pillar of fire in the night, that suggests they assumed volcanoes were a sign from god, implies cultural tendency of that area. Mt Baker / Kulshan was initial regarded as new Mt Carmel by some explorer or something calling the top crater Carmello Crater even today officially, tying it more to this eastern Mediterranean spirituality theme.
Cats, and the Grinch: The flaming red cat you can see in my profile picture is the fiery afterlife version of my Queen from the time period when I stared at the mountain and was violently abused by other children everyday, my queen cat Pepper (syncing me with the cat-volcano-pyramid-grinch/bullied loner archetypal set). The ancient Egyptians as a concept tie cats to their spiritual system, I am combining in my imagination the ideas of the Grinch (symbolizes a grown up bullied kid as a cat man, with hair, whiskers, mouth/nose shape, spends time alone in cave, Dr Seuss' other guy Cat in the Hat is a cat man who is psychedelically healed, same person as the Grinch but different time, my speculation) the Grinch's Mt Crumpit is similar to a pyramid with a deformed top (Kulshan, Great Pyramid), Egyptian civilization was an expression of that theme because they were somewhat isolated by geography and express the cat and pyramid/mountain and the lonely high technology creation. Mt Baker being named Kulshan is symboliclly like Mount Crumpit also having a deformed top, so the intended tie is symbolically Kulshan/Mt Baker is Mt Crumpit and the Great Pyramid, and the spirit of Mt Baker is the Grinch (the fire in the deep), climax is I suspect it's long term plan is to red glowing revenge into the sky at night on antichristmas eve (night before Beltane some year?) and snow white ash everywhere feet deep.

JaycubL
new here
new here

"As below so above" as a concept would find it's epicenter at the eruption of a volcano, and the symbol with two interlocking tetrahedrons seems like a beautiful crystal for the Keebler to Bake.

JaycubL
new here
new here

If the Keebler is Baking a philosopher's stone (symbolically the interlocked tetrahedrons in this expression, as above so below, as an echo of the singularity/philosopher's stone at the beginning and end of time), then the volcano is building toward an eruption, in that way the moment of eruption could be seen as a strong echo of the singularity at the beginning of time, and the agenda of the Keebler personality would be an echo or small model of the the energy underpinning the singularity which would be interesting to resonate with. I think animals and people and our thoughts and spirituality are expressions of the way the geography is, and intentions built into the geology become Fairy intention driven conscious systems in forest systems, which become higher intelligence in individual species of complex ecosystems (which systems overall can be seen as the fairy, as can individual plants or other). Truth is shape.

JaycubL
new here
new here

This volcano "Santorini" is I am suspecting the eastern Mediteranean prototype one that the cultural archetype is around, giant eruption 3600 years ago:

and Baker would be a synchronistic/fractal expression of the same patterns.

The Great Pyramid was built 4600 years ago, so it's shape with the flat top would be an expression of the archetype PRE-supereruption of Santorini (also possibly overlaps Atlantis story and Jews leaving Egypt story, as mentioned in video and a documentary I saw decades ago).

JaycubL
new here
new here

I had a dream night of Jan/26-Jan/27 of black sooty smoke starting rolling from the cup shaped crater on top "Sherman Crater" and there was (in the dream) a community sense of that this is unexpected and pretty dark and weird that it's suddenly happening now, feels like trying to stay calm and urgency to evacuate (in dream).

My profile picture of the flaming cat face, it's from a day-dream where she came out of the camp fire to live in my heart and keep it warm. This morning I have had to vomit once for no clear reason then shortly after found this image https://www.deviantart.com/moonraavi/ar ... 1014872968
A couple days agoI felt extremely triggered by a book for little reason, it is an mental self help book called "The Mountain Is You," I am kinda cptsd and triggerable but the way that book made me feel and remember it was excessive no other book bothers me usually.

In 1975 monitoring began due to high steam emissions, since then steam emission have gradually decreased along with the mountain decreasing in mass by gravity measurement, it implies to me the fire within is drying out all the water in cracks and porosity, magma gradually winning the balance.

JaycubL
new here
new here

"Baker" was named on Beltane 1792, when British explorers saw it's fire in the distance they named it after one of their crew. But like "Vader," "Baker" is a new title given for a black and red eruptive time. (Pepper the fiery cat was born Apr 28 the 3rd day before Beltane, I was born '92)
When David A Johnston announced that Mt St Helens (named by same British crew) was erupting and he was about to be killed in it, he said "Vancouver, Vancouver, This is it!" The same rhythm as "Mayday, Mayday, ..." May day is Beltane belonging to Baker, St Helens eruption was May 18, Vader was named May 19.
Watching available documentaries on YouTube I see officials from the time referring indirectly to an advisor they had called in who was the mentioned Davin A Johnston (who I feel has my same face), the use the word "esoteric" about the things he was discussing with them about the volcano.

Return to “Faery”