Keep Falling counciously

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Well... I wanted to share an experience I had regarding mostly Dreams. But to be honest... I am not entirely sure since this has, from my point of View, many different aspects... But let e share it, in a condensed way. I will share the part I thought mostly of^^ To tell what makes this so interesing to me is also...: These Dreamevents were mostly Lucid and only about 20% normal Dreamstate... Some thing happend uncouncously, but most happend counciously. I... "fell".... about 4 or 5 Times this Night and seen many interesting THings wich are hard to remember all, since there was so much^^ But enough of chichat and lets get to the Main Theme:

The Events startet with me, visiting something I called a "School of Monsters" inside the Dream. Many Different Beings were there. Fae, Gnomes I think and Vampires and also some I didnt know how they were called. There was one Being, appearing as a little Girl who belittled me a little and behaved like the "Tsundere"-Charaktertype of you know what that is. And i knew that despide its Appearance, that Being was something I called a "Kelpie" inside my Dream. I did not pay to much heed to what she said and moved on.
I need to stress, that I was the only Human in that Facility. And some of the Vampires there, young looking in their Appearance, were interested in my in me in a... "Possible Prey" kind of way but being unsure what I was. They didnt know I was Human as far as I can tell, but they did suspected me and so, they tested my Reactions. I did not give them any satisfaction in that regard... The important Part starts here: When Someone asked me why I was there, I told them that I was searching for my Father.
ANd what Flabberghastet me was, that I told those Dreamfigure the Name of my Divine Dragon o_o. Like he was the Father I was searching for. I still can not make real sense out of it. The present Thesis is, that, since I am perceiving a fatherly energy from him, my Subcounciouss sees a Father in him. But even if this is right... why am I "searching" for him? Questions... but not the Topic.

After that, i became counciouss and rememberred that I wanted to initiate a Astraltravel via Dreams and via "Falling". I stated my intention, closed by Eyes and...well fell. There was no Floor, There was this falling-sensation until i landet softly on my Feet and a new "World" presented itself to me. But it didnt feel like the other "Near Astraltravel" Experiences i had until then, so i did not spend much Time there and "Fell" again. Again the Sensation, again awakening in some other World. But this also wasnt it what I aimed at, so I fell again. And two more Times again atfer that. I had always this sensation of Falling, but it always felt like a Lucid Dream instead of a Astral-Journey (I wanted to get to see my own Body laying in my Bed and start the Travel from there). ANd finally, after the 4th Time or so, the 5th or 6th Time i "fell", i did awoke in my own Bed normally, felly really really hot and Numb, but not paralyzed.

The interesting Thing i remembered where the places after the "School":
-First World was a Apartment with a Family I know
-Second Place was a Town. In that Plane I had the sharpest and most stable senses and countiniouss lucidity.
-The Third was a Place I call "The Grey Room". I didnt stay there for long as I had the Feeling of immanent Doom there.
-The Fourth Place was a Balcony. I wanted to act out my unfullfilled Desires there, but it wasnt satisfactory, so i left.
-The 5th Place finally was a Place I call "The Yellow Room". Its Walls and Floor where Designed like a Bathroom and literally everything was...well... Yellow. This Place felt unpleasant, but not quite as intense as the "Grey Room". Like there was this Thing witch wanted to mess with me and scare me.
After that... I woke up.

I only slept like 4-5 Hours that night.... It was remarkable to me, since the whole sleep I had was nearly one whole Lucid Dream chained to the next lucid Dream etc. ... At least I call it Lucid Dreams.

I did not plan for this Events, although I may did have evoked it regardlessly. I blessed a Staff i now use form magic-purposes. As a Point of Focus, Catalyst and Enhancher of Energies. After that, i conjured a Shield in all of the 3 Planes i learned of and then, the maybe most important Part: I conjured the Energies of the Moon with that Staff to illuminate me and bless my Sleep that Night.

I personally think that the Energies of the Moon, enhanced with the Staff, together with creating a Shield, lead to those Experiences I had.

What do you guys Think about all this?^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

What do I think of it?

It sounds like you had an amazing dream. But it was meant for you. So maybe it's for you to process what its value is to you and what your gut feelings are about it.

Maybe don't just analyse it from the point of spirit contact only. There could be multiple sides to this dream and it could hold meaning for you on more than one level.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”